[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to community college to get life together >every class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4469.jpg (84KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4469.jpg
84KB, 480x640px
>go to community college to get life together
>every class is filled to the brim with obnoxious stacies and their beta orbiters

What the fuck do I do guys
>>
>>36725546
Just go to class and stop worrying about everyone else faggot. Most of those dumb asses are going to stay in there anyway.
>>
File: 1493557982978.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1493557982978.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>never go to class
>mfw I still pass

pretty comfy desu, i'm studying for an english degree.
>>
File: 1482365770685.jpg (11KB, 300x270px) Image search: [Google]
1482365770685.jpg
11KB, 300x270px
>>36726609
>english degree
have fun waging at starbucks, normie
>>
>>36726609
Most professors say that active class participation is required and they'll boot me for only 3 abscences

At least I get paid to go
>>
>>36725814
I do my work at home, I only need to read up on networking and produce coursework.
>>
>>36726609
Nearly everything you need is on the internet.
>>
File: 1491767576578.png (247KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1491767576578.png
247KB, 500x411px
>tfw finally done with all my normie filled classes
>tfw only one left is Interpersonal Communication
>tfw just want math and science classes, not these money and time wasters.
>>
>>36727601
money and time wasters: courses to develop lasting social skills
not money and time wasters: getting up to speed on hopelessly abstracted and simplified models whose facts have been out of date for god only knows how long
you STEMcucks are always so funny
>>
File: 049.gif (2MB, 384x372px) Image search: [Google]
049.gif
2MB, 384x372px
>>36728128

Keep telling yourself that, brainlet. Don't you have some gender issue to research?
>>
>>36725546
It's your fault. You should have enrolled in an engineering program where girls are an ignored minority and boys are beta.
>>
>>36728128
The course that will develop "lasting social skills" will only serve to degrade your individuality by assimilating you into familiarity a degenerate culture. That is not worth compromising yourself and who you are just to be able to effortlessly hold a meaningless conversation. How can you say out of date? Such technology has only just been invented. A textbook from many decades ago is still extremely relevant. Computer science is computer science. Calculus is calculus. The essential facts to such disciplines are all but constant. The specifics of the modern industry are best learned on the job or as a side focus. It is not fulfilling to memorize menial details without developing your ability to comprehend and dissect complex situations. The details matter little without an understanding of the big picture, how they fit into the whole. Ot course, I am not saying science should be worshipped or social skills disregarded whatsoever. Only that the focus of education should be in the right place.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.