[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>white co-worker begins spouting IQ statistics I want to stab

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

File: 149063066.png (35KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
149063066.png
35KB, 632x852px
>white co-worker begins spouting IQ statistics
I want to stab this fucker in the face so much, not only is he an obnoxious white faggot that can't stop pestering me but now he's a racist obnoxious white faggot

If he continues this shit I will complain to HR that he called me a nigger to get rid of him
>>
>>36725400
>committing more crime
>proving statistics right
>>
File: 1489585478302.jpg (188KB, 1080x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1489585478302.jpg
188KB, 1080x1332px
>>36725400
So you're a dumb nigger, then?
>>
statistics be rayycist an shieeet
>>
nigga thats fuck up n shit
he cant just go round saying facts n shit like that
what if he makes you mad? doesn't he know how dangerous it is to upset a black man
>>
>>36725400
Salty because you aren't correct
>>
>>36725400
tell the HR that he called you a nigger. Sue him for life
>>
>>36725421
Literally lmao. What are you doing here Jamal?
>>
>instead of confronting him like a man and asking him to stop running to ms.shekelberg in HR and crying about it

pussy ass nigga
>>
File: 1491575873179.png (634KB, 700x776px) Image search: [Google]
1491575873179.png
634KB, 700x776px
>>36725400
That's right anon these guys they got animosity against black guys cos there dicks are bigger then them

these guys are jealous because they don't possess BBC they don't possess that god gene

keep getting jealous while your wife and girlfriends asks for cuck holds and wish that they can get fucked by these african warriors with these huge BBCs that pipe em down to the point that they can feel every last spectacle of their pussies getting vibrated and thrusted until their orgasm just spews out

keep saying nigger keep saying black... come on you cuck holds you love this shit! ill be that monkey yup... with the BBC enjoy it!

Have you woman take this dick! Shes imagining a huge black cock... why do think your bitches get huge dildos? its because you guys don't possess the BBC gene. no BBC = anger, your upset

your mad at these african cocks, these rhino dicks! its why you guys love saying nigger so much!!!!
>>
>>36725400
Tell him Jews and Asians have higher average IQs than white people, and ask him if it's okay for them to treat white people how racist white people treat black people.

He'll probably start going on about how white people are more creative so they're still better than people with higher IQs, and you can say the same thing about black people.

Also ask him if it's okay for average IQ white people to be treated that way by above average IQ whites.

Soon we'll have technology that increases our IQ anyway, and I've noticed that white supremacists are afraid of this. However I think it will be an equalizer and will bring humanity closer.
>>
>>36725400
>I want to stab this fucker in the face so much
That's why you're a degenerate savage and your white coworker is superior.
>If he continues this shit I will complain to HR that he called me a nigger to get rid of him
You're too stupid to win a battle of wits shitskin. You will inevitably be exposed as a liar and will be fired as a result.
>>
>>36725555
Quads or not nobody gives a shit, namefag retard
>>
>>36725400
Ask him what his point is.
>>
Is he using IQ stats to belittle blacks? You can go to HR with that anyway. If you dont work for a shit-tier company I'm sure your HR will take any form of racism incredibly serious because they dont want a lawsuit. Dont put up with that shit.
>>
>>36725400
You already proved his point by your post nigger
>>
File: 0e0.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
0e0.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>tfw you reported your coworker for making racist/anti-semitic remarks and he got fired
>>
>>36725400
>literally proving him correct
This is why nigs are subhumans. You should stop being so butthurt about it. Make a joke, preferably about yourself while also bringing him down. Stop thinking about a violent/slander solution. Stop thinking like an ape and actually try to use your brain, try to outsmart him with a snarky remark that will throw him off. People always think of you like a nicer more swell guy if you can make fun of yourself, for some reason nigs have just too much of a stick up their arse for that.
>>
File: 1392222597092.gif (950KB, 297x168px) Image search: [Google]
1392222597092.gif
950KB, 297x168px
>>36726115
I've done the same thing before too but it was a lie and everyone believed too because the guy was a trump supporter
>>
>>36726235
>This is why nigs are subhumans
>tells me to laugh at the thought of me being subhuman

Man, If there was a God he would have given me the ability to genocide you annoying clowns
>>
>>36726235

Why, man? He's there to fucking do a job, not placate this shit.
>>
>>36725400
Maybe as an high IQ nigger you should make Africa great again and go back.
>>
>>36725400
Do this dude,fuck this piece of racist shit.
>>
I always bring a gun to work in case a nigger coworker finally chimps out because "whitey wronged me dindu nuffin wuz getting muh lif on taque".
Fucking niggers should go back to their own continent if they can't stand being among whites.
>>
>>36725400
fuck off Sharwqueesh Draakan Dyson Tyrone Jamal
it's because of people like you that decent black guys with an IQ over 80 have a hard time in life doing what they'd enjoy
>>
>>36725400
>LARPing as a ghetto nigger
I thought my life was pathetic.
>>
>>36726753
I hope you get reported for racist and everyone believes it because you support trump on your facebook
>>
>>36726919
>r9k
>Facebook
go away
>>
>>36725400

White people are smarter than black people. Just not the ones that browse 4chan
>>
>>36725400

>objective facts make me want to chimpout
>>
>>36726919
We are like 90% "racist" whites in the office, it's not some "be nice to everybody" bubble in the USA.
>>
>>36726990
saying objective facts is redundant because there's no such thing as a subjective fact

you're just as stupid as the niggers you make fun of how do you feel
>>
>>36727001
Why did you put racist in quotes? Read your post
>>
>>36725458
now show the one including Jews and Asians the same distance from you as you are to niggers.
>>
>>36726611
You really are a fucking idiot, aren't you? That's all you took from that? I was telling you specifically not to get butthurt, but to turn it into a joke. You did the exact opposite right now, again proving my point. People would immediately like you more, if your whole culture in America wouldn't require tip-toeing around you like a little princess not to offend your black ass.
And once you do get offended you act like a child/wild animal. It's like you can only turn on the logical part of your brain in certain areas, whilst in others you completely lack it. Stop being a bitch-ass faggot, be more down to earth. I've never met an African who would be capable of this, it's always like walking around hot soup. I had gypsy friends, jewish friends, italian friends. I always joke with them about the most offensive shit, like are the gas chambers ready for you Shlomo? Did you steal a bike today you back turd? And in exchange they use my slavic backround to do the same. We laugh it off, because we're not butthurt and can tell a joke from being serious, but I've never seen a nig to be capable of this. It's like you're evolutionarily still stuck in that child-like state of mind, otherwise I can't explain it.
>>36726633
Ourr whole fucking life requires contact with other humans, you can try to ignore everyone, but you'll be miserable. Good relations make a crappy job into a good one really fast and the other way around.
>>
>>36725400
Just out of the blue? He just comes up to you with statistics when youre taking a shit or drinking a cup of coffee?
Explain the context.
>>
>>36727029
Just being white and hating chimps is not considered racist here. Racism only applies to humans.
>>
>>36725421

Yeah no kidding. Of course all OP thinks about is fucking violence. He just proves the stereotype.
>>
File: 145567543456.gif (40KB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
145567543456.gif
40KB, 355x200px
>>36727081
>You really are a fucking idiot, aren't you? That's all you took from that?
>Goes on to say the same thing

I really don't give a shit what you white (yeah slavs are white you inbred) twits have to say just don't fucking bother me with it. Go hurl your little gay insults with your butt buddies but I'm not one of them so LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE
>>
>>36727279
You will always be a foreign body in any white country. If you want to be left alone you have to go back.
>>
>>36727279
This has to be bait, right?
This is not your hug circle you dumbass, you posted a thread, people ate going to reply.
I never said I'm not white. I never said you're my buddy, I wouldn't ever want you to be in a close proximity to me, because god forbid, you'd get your enormous ego hurt and chimp out like the rest of your kind. Just like you're doing right now.
Now I know what this behaviour reminds me of - women. If you ever observe female behaviour they always act so very polite around eachother and then spew insults behind each other's back - it's as childish as it gets. That's exactly what you're doing, if you're incapable of forming a normal friendly relationship with people around you, because every fact offends your pride, at least don't be snitch and confront your co-worker face-to-face and tell him that facts hurt you, so he shouldn't say them with you around.
It's so annoying to deal with people like you (women, children). Try acting like a mature human being and not chimp out at every given chance, otherwise you're only adding to the already crappy image your race has.
But whatever, why should I give a shit, I don't live in America. It's they that have to deal with your shit.
>>
File: 1492125714416.jpg (83KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
1492125714416.jpg
83KB, 750x734px
>>36727477
I'm making it clear now that I won't bother engaging further with you numb skulls as it's always been a fruitless endeavour

These white countries have destroyed "my" country over centuries now. It is out of self interest that I continue to work for my livelihood on your land but I will always know you as the demonic parasites that you are and therefore never get along. Yet you cavemen can not spare me the decency of leaving me in peace. When your countries collapse and your men rot on the street I will finally die with an ounce of happiness in my life
>>
>>36725400
Challenge him.
Both of you go do an IQ test and see who comes out on top.
>>
>>36727636
>muh evy bad is whitey fault I dindu nuffin
I hope we chase you out one day.
>>
>>36727056
jewish and chinese iq is selectively picked but the real average is about the same as whites, and east asian iq is only a couple points higher, whereas whites are about 15 above blacks.
>>
>>36727690
Case in point

not original
>>
>>36725641
>Soon we'll have technology that increases our IQ anyway,

an invention that will likely be made by whites

t. nigger
>>
>>36727746
who cares who invented it?
Thanks for beta testing cumstains
>>
>>36726552
Can't tell if this is real or race baiting by a Polack
>>
>>36727712
Like clockwork. Jesus
>>
>>36727712

Yeah I think Asians are only about 4 points higher, (not all asians just certain nationalities) but blacks are 15 points lower than whites.
>>
File: black pepe.png (27KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
black pepe.png
27KB, 420x420px
>>36727712
you think maybe black IQ is also selectively picked?
>>
>>36725400
This is some beautifully crafted bait.
>>
ITT: Insecure white losers
>>
>>36725594
He doesn't actually care, he's just pretending to be offended because he wants the free gibsmedats.
>>
>>36725400
i know it's bait but that could definitely be construed as harassment.
>>
File: ShittyThread.jpg (21KB, 253x320px) Image search: [Google]
ShittyThread.jpg
21KB, 253x320px
This thread is SHIT

Everyone in it should KILL THEMSELVES
>>
>>36725691
>You're too stupid to win a battle of wits shitskin.
>>36726235
>actually try to use your brain, try to outsmart him with a snarky remark that will throw him off
Love how the "superior" white intellect immediately turns toward solutions that benefit the cattiest, most petty, most manipulative people around
This is why your societies produce so many robots and spree killers; I thought /r9k/ of all places would recognize how moronic these ideas are
"battle of wits" my fucking ass, the people I know who are the best at snark and confrontation are white trash, it's not a sign that they're more intelligent, it's a sign that they've squandered their intelligence on learning how to be bitchy instead of focusing on more productive work
>>
>>36727712
>jewish and chinese iq is selectively picked
Wew lad
>>
>>36725400
>co-worker
Bait, niggers don't work, they sling dope and rap off beat
>>
>>36728981
This tbqfh faam
>>
>>36725400
How does if feel m8? More and more people are waking up to your noggery.

Gas chambers can't come soon enough.
>>
>>36728139
You niggers betting btfo like clockwork? Yeah get used to that.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.