[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the meanest thing r9k has done? Me and my friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 432
Thread images: 76

File: download.png (11KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
11KB, 263x191px
What's the meanest thing r9k has done?

Me and my friends once bullied a fag to the point he killed himself, felt kinda bad afterwards.

don't know why he moved from the north to the south,would've been more welcome there.
>>
File: 1490694530763.jpg (6KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1490694530763.jpg
6KB, 240x232px
When i was 10~ i got a friend in this browser mmo game and I talked her into buying me something for 5$ promising i'll pay her back the very next day

She bought me the thing and I played a bit but somehow didn't return next day or the day after.

I scammed 5$ and I still haven't forgiven myself
>>
>>36725235
It's okay anon, she's probably a roastie now.

I can guarantee you she's swallowed chads cum on multiple occasions .
>>
>>36725315
I just can't stop thinking that I ruined someones day/week and that I could have had a friend but little me was too much of a dickhead
>>
>>36724987
went outside without wearing a paper bag over my head
>>
File: litfam.jpg (172KB, 620x758px) Image search: [Google]
litfam.jpg
172KB, 620x758px
>>36724987
>felt kinda bad afterwards
>>
I've done a ton of douchey shit, where do you want me to start?
>>
>>36725444
start at the worst obviously
>>
>>36724987

you should feel bad, being a virgin loser who will never amount to anything is your punishment
>>
>>36725590
Not a virgin, but i am a loser.

Now you've made me sad.
>>
File: 1466866293889.jpg (60KB, 560x840px) Image search: [Google]
1466866293889.jpg
60KB, 560x840px
>>36724987
y-you can bully me if you want anon ;-;
>>
>>36725610

you should feel sad you sack of shit, it should have been you and not that poor kid
>>
>>36725631
They shouldn't have moved to the south, him and his parents should've known people in the south don't take kindly to that shit, his parents are partly to blame.
>>
>>36725552
Let's see, well I turned the girl I lost my virginity to into a mere sex object and I had no remorse how it did and probably still is impacting her. That's about the meanest I've been for no reason, usually im just super petty. However im trying to convince a chick to sleep with me behind her bf's back so yeah i mau top myself.
>>
>>36725679
Confirmed, I was born but not raised in the south and yeah, ppl there have absolutely no chill.
>>
>>36725679

yeah like he had any control over where he lived. you're fully to blame. fuck you you piece of human garbage. you're worse than someone who doesn't amount to something because you actually took from the world by making some poor kid kill himself. you're like a negative. the world would literally be better if you had been miscarried
>>
>>36724987
When I was 10 years old me and my friends beat the shit out of some white 5 year old in our neighborhood for fun. I had to run when his dad saw us attacking him.
>>
>>36725631
Maybe he shouldn't have been such a fucking faggot you stupid wanker
>>
>cheated on my gf while she slept in the next room
not proud of myself desu
it was with 2 people at the same time, both of which she knew as friends
>>
>>36725737
normie rage is always funny
>>
>>36725679
Was he a flaming faggot or seemed like a normal person on the outside?
>>
>>36725798

your virginity is funnier

how does it feel to know you'll never feel love
>>
>>36725679
wtf you killed a person in a psychological way and still try to get out of it now?
>>
>>36725798
>says the non-virgin
>>
>>36725828
Wasn't a flaming fag but you could tell he was a fag.
>>
>>36725795
That's what's up bruddah
>>
>>36725833
>>36725837
well am i a virgin or not?
>>
>>36725857
Sad.

Bloxbloxblobloxblox
Orig
>>
No one would be surprised if someone got shot because they decided to move to some favela but for some reason a fag committing suicide because his parents decided to move to the south is not their fault.

I was a asshole but the kid would still be alive if his retarded parents thought things through before moving.
>>
I kicked my cat
>>
>>36725798
>bullying
>not a solely normie activity
you just wanted to use buzzwords to sound cool to your >le super edgy 4chan friends
>>
>>36724987
i stepped on a dog's foot by accident
i think that's literally it
>>
>>36725901
I use non-virgin as an insult because I believe people who have sex outside marriage will burn in hell for all of eternity.
>>
>>36726165
> all of eternity.

That's a really long time to be burning, are there breaks between burning sessions?.
>>
Lied about getting molested and ended a woman's career. I was a toddler.
>>
>>36725692
Gtfo chad
Rkfjfnfjjfhsbansk
>>
>>36727069
Was she attractive?

oregano
>>
>>36724987
I urinated on my classmates bicycle when I was in 5th grade
>>
>>36727079
Why does everyone say that lol I'm glad you guys think that of me but I'm not a chad y'all. I'm not nearly getting as much pussy as I should if I were. I'm more of a rogue normie
>>
>>36727753
>rogue normie

You're worse than a chad.

Get out.
>>
>>36727753

>rogue normie
>>
File: 1372616357513.jpg (134KB, 1067x968px) Image search: [Google]
1372616357513.jpg
134KB, 1067x968px
>>36724987
i coerced/basically forced a girl i impregnated to get an abortion after a one night stand. then i fucked her again a few months afterwards and left in the morning without saying goodbye or waking her up.

i left a message on a whiteboard in her room though, 'see ya never'.

i came inside her the second time too
>>
ITT: People explaining why they deserve to have /r9k/-tier lives. Especially OP, this (>>36725780) guy, and maybe this (>>36727999) guy, but I doubt his is true.
>>
File: muslim pepe1.png (54KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
muslim pepe1.png
54KB, 420x420px
>>36727753
>rogue normie
>this delusional
>>
>>36727999
you did nothing wrong. Western culture and that girl enabled you. You're not responsible for your actions
>>
>be 11
>have tomboy friend
>having some odd conversation about how shit life actually seems to be
>both of us are robots in the making
>social interactions are wonky outside our rejects and outcasts group
>we be ourselves like our parents say but then we just get shit on
>realize then and there thats how being an adult works
>that sucks
>manage to convince now budding tomboy friend who probably would have been an +8/10 to just say fuck it and be herself its better than being a goddamn prideless conformist or some such
>actually takes it to heart
>gains about 280lbs, doesn't shower often, doesn't brush teeth, doesn't shave anything openly reads yaoi shit in public, reuses clothes cause laundries hard, and plays video games from then on
>realizes no guy will ever want her so "becomes" a "lesbian"
>discovers no lesbian wants that either
>drops out of highschool
>adopts NEETbux system
>all day every day for the past decade has been the activities of pointless masturbation out of boredom, sleeping, or videogames
>still feel like shit knowing i can actually pinpoint the exact moment i fucked her life up entirely
>feel like shit cause the few friends she did have i banged and she knew i did it
>know she considers me her only real chance at sex or any sort of relationship
>personally want nothing of that
>might have been able to sway her out of it at some point but that sounded hard and annoying
>know she's well past the point of no return now she's been out of education too long for any kind of decent future
>know she could always lose the weight but the amount of fat she's had on her and her shit lifestyle would show in fairly ugly face and tons of loose skin and posture problems
>even if she did somehow pull a 180 and get a good enough job to fix her skin and dental problems the scars would always be visible and offputting
I know its an understatement but i actually feel really shitty about it all even if my intentions were pure if misguided.
>>
>>36724987
Fags deserve it.
>>
File: 1396305437440.png (958KB, 674x870px) Image search: [Google]
1396305437440.png
958KB, 674x870px
>>36728360
it's true. happened in 2010. i was young then and afraid to have a child so early. i regret the abortion thing a lot. i don't regret fucking her the second time and treating her like dirt, she was cheating the second time anyway.

>>36728434
i'm fucking responding to a tripfag
i still feel bad about the abortion thing. honestly wish i could take it back.
>>
File: oh no my dude.png (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
oh no my dude.png
78KB, 900x900px
>>36727753
>rogue normie

is this a new meme
>>
There was this girl I knew online who use to shadow me and it made me irrationally angry, I saved her lewds from tumblr and screencapped posts about her drug abuse, found her mother in facebook and sent it all as a concerned friend. She was taken off the internet for about a year, when she came back all her social media was monitored by her mother. Fuck you Tiani, stop being such a fucking useless empty sponge.
>>
>>36728643
Don't regret it. If I was a degenerate sex haver like you that bangs multiple women, I would never have children and force every slut I bang, to abort.
Why even let children get in the way of fun?
>>
>Found out my father's biopsy came back very badly a few hours ago, terminal colon cancer
>Used to choke me out as a kid and make me drink liquid soap
>Bullied me at every chance he got, ruined any optimism or love I could have ever had
>Enjoyed taking me outside for a catch, waiting till I missed a catch or overthrew him and he would toss his glove on the ground and walk inside leaving me alone feeling like the biggest piece of shit imaginable
>When I tried to bring up his abuse to my mother he made sure everyone saw me as I liar, now my entire family, extended and otherwise hates me
>At 18, when a conversation with my mother got too loud he called the mental health center, knowing full well it would bar me from all sorts of stuff and effectively ruin my future
>later hear him laughing about it on the phone with his cokehead friend, saying he told them I had a weapon and that I was threating people in the hopes I would get shot
>confront him about this, he laughs in my face and tells me i'll never be able to prove it and that I should just kill myself.
>Has sucker punched me probably a half dozen times, have a nice scar on my face from when i didn't hold the door from him and he took it personally and clocked me.

He got back an hour ago, i made sure to laugh in his fucking dejected face and tell him i hope he dies slow. Told him for years if he didn't stop putting his fucking hands on me it would come back to haunt him. Surprise surprise, here comes payback you fucking sociopath
>>
File: 1493649768374.png (261KB, 428x404px) Image search: [Google]
1493649768374.png
261KB, 428x404px
>>36727753
>rogue normie

utter genius
>>
File: 1397049485150.jpg (187KB, 800x675px) Image search: [Google]
1397049485150.jpg
187KB, 800x675px
>>36728845
>fun
it's fun at the time but that feeling doesn't last. you just end up feeling awful. it's a constant 'chasing the high' type of thing.

most robots don't want to have a lot of sex. they want a partner and love and all that shit. i'm 28 now and i've come to the point where i don't think i'll ever find love and it sucks.

the worst part is that the sex doesn't always provide a temporary outlet. i was fucking a girl in the back of my car a few nights ago and all i was thinking about was how shitty i felt/ready to an hero.
>>
>>36729537
Your post makes me happy
>>
>>36728845
also, it's worth mentioning that i didn't have sex for nearly 5 years after the second time i met up with my would-have-been baby momma. i completely lost interest in it.
>>
>>36729005
Please tell me more about this, I love that kind of revenge
>>
>>36729537
>i was fucking a girl in the back of my car a few nights ago and all i was thinking about was how shitty i felt/ready to an hero.

This is the state of r8k.
>>
>>36724987

A month ago I gave my semi-sexually/romantic interested friend (no beta-orbiter type relationship... genuine friends with sexual tension between us) the most brutal ultimatum. In reality all I needed to do was talk/see her more often and it was a green light... instead I got arrogant and let emotions rule over me. She was a very nice girl and I destroyed our relationship.

She took screen shots and sent it to her friends in which a huge shit storm of drama came my way. Now looking back: I was a complete dickhead because I lacked patience and didn't have discipline to keep the relationship alive...

I guess that's life though: you fuck some shit up out of pure spite/pride only to realize you dun goofed.

Amber im sorry.
>>
>>36724987
One time I skipped one class in college to play a newly released game. I felt like shit the entire day.
>>
>>36729603
so it goes tripfag
>>36729675
fuck off to wiz if you're so upset about it. sex literally does not make a person happy. it does not fill the void inside. like i said, robots don't want sex, they want to be loved and to love someone else. sex is nearly meaningless in the absence of love.
>>
>>36729702
Get the fuck back to facebook.

I hope amber is getting deepthroated by chad right now as we speak. Fuck you.
>>
>>36724987
>Try for like a year to get with oneitis
>Oneitis suddenly gets a crush on this Chad
>Know this other girl that has a crush on Chad
>Chad's girlfriend dumps him, tell Chad about other girl with crush.
>Also tell Chad all my Oneitis most embarrassing secrets and totally shit all over her.
>Chad immediately fucks and starts dating other girl
>Oneitis totally BTFO
>>
>>36729757
>robots don't want sex, they want to be loved and to love someone else

Why do you stupid fucks keep altering the definition of robot?

a robot is a virgin first and foremost, you are not a robot you normie fuck.

Why do you fucks want to hijack the robot title?

You and all your buddies are normies, period.
>>
>>36724987
I cringed because you made me remember

>be diagnosed autist
>qt girl somehow gets interested in me when I'm 16
>have awkward teenage romance for like a week
>unimaginably happy (god I was a fag)
>she has a friend who's somewhat qt and very very shy and insecure, gets all quiet and bashful whenever I'm around
>shy girl asks to hug me all the time, oblige because I like the attention
>find out that girl #1 only pretended to like me because she wanted to spite (?) her shy friend, who was in love with me
> break it off (obviously)
>shy girl still wants hugs and attention
>heartbroken by recent breakup of pathetic 2 week relationship
>I was pissed at her because she wouldn't leave me alone or take a hint
>send her a wall of text of an email, telling her to kill herself and that she's a dysfunctional cunt and all sorts of unnecessary bullshit
>after two months of exchanging emails (school had ended) we became friends
>dated
>had underwhelming relationship despite the fact she became an 8/10 by then
>dump her like she's nothing

That was 4 years ago, never had another female friend or gf, nor do I intend to
>>
File: IMG_4376.jpg (18KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4376.jpg
18KB, 208x250px
>tfw never done anything really mean to anyone
>tfw I am at least neutral towards everyone I interact with just in case I need to use them for something
>tfw makes manipulation much easier
Although one time in 2nd grade I kicked a rubber ball that was rolling towards me, and it turned out that a retarded kid was trying to grab it (which I didn't know at the time.) I almost got into trouble but the yard duty let me off. It was part of recess culture to boot rolling balls as far as you could. I didn't kick it with the intention of messing with the retard
>>
File: RAGE.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>36729702

I hope your bags are packed because you need to leave right now.

GEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

TTTTTTTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT

NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36729702
do you live in georgia good sir?
>>
>>36729005
Moar

Ppojhgfhhgfff
>>
>>36728437
That isn't your fault at all, anon. That decision was 100% up to her. No piece of advice an 11 year old can give will directly affect someone that much, especially when it's advice just telling them to act like themselves. Don't feel guilty about something that's not your fault.
>>
>>36724987

OP is a faggot

organelles
>>
>>36730160
I wasn't the fag anon, can you not read?

If i was a fag that would mean i bullied myself into suicide, but as you can clearly see i am not dead.
>>
>>36724987
I found a salamander out in my front yard and crushed its head with a rock.

I wasn't expecting the such crimson blood. It made me feel sick in a way I hadn't before.
>>
>>36724987
It's not like the fag was going to reproduce anyway.

You did nothing wrong op.
>>
>>36730276

Wtf I did the exact same thing when I was a kid

Also felt really bad afterwards at the senselessness of it
>>
File: 77.png (38KB, 979x731px) Image search: [Google]
77.png
38KB, 979x731px
>little brother is 15 years old
>I am 34
>he gets a girlfriend, I am jealous as fuck
>his life is going really well
>I hate him because I still live at home, my parents have a picture of us hanging up with the text 'learn from your mistakes' written beneath my face
>he keeps bringing his girlfriend over
>they are always in his room, kissing , giggiling and whatever else
>got really pissed at him probably unfair because not really his fault
>plotted my revenge
>one day he is with his girlfriend
>I listen throgh the wall and start counting the kissing sounds
>every kiss I hear I scratch my palm with a razer blade
>after 10 kisses hand is bleeding
>charge into the room and smear blood on them both and run out of the house screeching
>come back 10 hours later
>dad beats the fuck out of me
>his girlfriend leaves him 2 days later
>we haven't spoken since

I feel bad
>>
>>36730286
>It's not like the fag was going to reproduce anyway.

Neither are you, nor most of /r9k/
>>
>>36729005
Well after I laughed my ass off at him he went to buy some beer and my mother laid into me about how I'm an awful human being and I can't forgive past misdeeds. What I literally said was "hey hows your husband doing? Oh that's right he's got cancer hahahaha" and she bum rushed me and punched me a couple times but being a woman they had no effect.

He got back soon after and I started laughing and I yelled from my room(which I rent) and said "Hey cancer-man, I looked in my magic eight ball and you've got a colostomy bag in your future"

He responded by kicking my door in(it's already hanging by a thread, so it was broken anyways), and like a typical bully he tried to take a swing at me and when I parried he tried to defuse the situation in by mocking me and he said "when i have a colostomy bag I'll empty it in your room" and I laughed at him and said yeah well I can clean some piss up, I'm pretty sure you can't clean out your diseased cancer ridden asshole.

He's outside right now drinking, might have to fight him later but it was 100% worth it
>>
>>36730407
Wow that's autistic af Anon.
>>
>>36730407
How do people like you come into existence
>>
>>36730462
You should wait until he gets super drunk and go out there and apologise. Give him a hug, then open mouth kiss him and push him onto his knees. Say "I love you dad" then force your cock into his mouth.

Then every time after that there's even the slightest issue you can point out that not only is he dying of ass cancer. He's also a faggot and sucked your dick. And that's probably why he has ass cancer. Because he's a fag.
>>
>>36730413
Reproduction is easy, you do know that you can buy wives, right?
>>
I used my key to carve "haha you suck" on some chick's van when I was 13. I toilet paper'd her house twice as well. Why her? Well her house was in a good location to be fucked with. It was a corner house and you could easily dip into a side street if trouble came. I was bored idk. Now I just smoke a lot of weed and cope with my suicidal thoughts lol
>>
>>36730564
sorry, I didn't know you were posting from Saudi Arabia
>>
>>36730407
My brother got a GF and we became super good friends after I finally got the courage to talk to her. I think it got me closer to bother her and my bro. You really fucking missed out dude.
>>
>>36730605
You don't have to be in Saudi Arabia to buy wives, you can buy chink wives and have them be delivered to you in a crate.

For the right price you can buy female humans.
>>
File: NHK.jpg (50KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
NHK.jpg
50KB, 704x400px
>plays this flash game MMO
>some friend IRL makes me mad
>make a bruteforcer and hack his account
>realize how easy it was and how great it felt
>make a phising bot that spams a phishing site
>make a program setup to automatically take usernames and bruteforce them
>steal about 4000 usernames, many of which paid actual money ($60+ on average) and delete it
>makes other hacks for the games to ruin it
>calls the head moderator a faggot in game when I see him
>they track me down and sent a notice they're going to sue if I don't stop
>stop after learning 2 years of programming just to steal children's accounts in a shitty flash MMO that I didn't like
>>
File: 1493002084800.jpg (51KB, 620x775px) Image search: [Google]
1493002084800.jpg
51KB, 620x775px
Once I was taking care of my little cousin since her parents like to go out drinking, and when they do the usually drop her at my apartment for the night and pick her up late the next day.

One night when it was time to give her a bath I asked if she wanted to shower with me instead. She eagerly said yes. And while we were in the water I popped the hugest boner iv ever had. She looked at it wide eyed and asked why it was like that
I told her it happened because the water felt nice. But I had to rub it so it goes down otherwise it starts to hurt.
I then started beating off and Sue to her hight her race was perfectly at crotch hight.
Eventually she started jacking me off too and I blew the biggest load I ever have on her face.
Afterwards we got dried off and played pokemon alpha sapphire together.
That was months ago and now when we play Pokemon she sometimes s5arts run bing my crotch. It's the greatest.
God I love that her patents are drunks. I'm pretty sure she likes me more than them anyhow.
>mfw I'll never get caught
>>
>>36730636
FUCK I totally screwed up that post. Here's what it was supposed to have said:

>>36730407
My brother got a GF, and she and I became super good friends after I finally got the courage to talk to her. I think it got me closer to both her and my bro. You really fucking missed out dude.
>>
>>36730407
holy fuck that's great
put me in le screencap
>>
>>36730682
How old is your cousin anon?

I hope she's 12 or older else what your doing is fucked up.
>>
>>36730675
So are you saying you're going to do that to reproduce?
>>
>>36730605
>doesn't know there are insanely hot and proven clean chicks who will sign a legally binding contract for no-strings(outside money) attached marriage assuming you be their sugar daddy
Kids and all and the contracts are tighter than actual pre-nups legally speaking so they can't shank you in the back later for child support.
>>
>>36730744
maybe.

I was mostly just trying to make a point though.

Reproduction is not something that's very hard to do, there are literally countries on earth where you can rape when have they won't abort because it's against their religion, you can literally go to some shithole country, rape a bunch of women, then dip, a few months later you'll have a bunch of kids.
>>
File: daigo.gif (2MB, 304x250px) Image search: [Google]
daigo.gif
2MB, 304x250px
>>36730462
>parried
>>
>>36730854
yeah and I was trying to make a "sick burn" and a joke about /r9k/
>>
>>36731219
Are you fresh from reddit, a highschooler or both?
>>
>>36730462
godspeed anon
Make his last days worth of your suffering
>>
>>36731219
I'm 20, a browser of 7 years, and you didn't catch those quotation marks
>>
>>36731353
fuck me, meant to quote >>36731264
>>
>>36725679
I live in the piedmont region of North Carolina, and it's pretty great for homosecks here. Charlotte is almost as degenerate as Atlanta or New Orleans. That city is the reason our last governor made the bathroom laws, actually.
>>
>>36730462
Lace his beer with the hottest pepper paste you can find on the internet.

You can laugh and record as he shits blood.
>>
>>36731383
>I've been browsing for 7 years.
>i can't properly reply to other posters.

Okay buddy.
>>
>>36731439
I've only been posting for three. That's 4 years of exclusively lurking. And don't pretend that shit doesn't happen to you now and then
>>
>>36731494
> don't pretend that shit doesn't happen to you now and then

It doesn't

That's like saying

>don't pretend you're not a low iq retard like me

I'm not.
>>
File: Rip.jpg (48KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
Rip.jpg
48KB, 320x400px
I took the virginity of my friend's blind girlfriend which ended up having a domino effect on the rest of his life.

It gets worse.
>>
>>36728437
Get drunk and fuck her
>>
>>36731494
I don't think it really happens to anybody. Just click the post number you want to reply to, loser.
>>
>>36725780
Holy shit.
You don't happen to live in Florida, do you?
>>
I'm the one responsible for 99% of the climate change denial.
>>
File: 1489139845080.png (77KB, 494x655px) Image search: [Google]
1489139845080.png
77KB, 494x655px
>make fun of kid in middle school
>call him gay, fag, etc
>not even being serious just bullying
>turns into actual fag after high school
>he's now super fabulous and successful

I don't know if I inadvertently helped him come out or what, but good job Jake
>>
>>36731608
>>36731557

It happens all the time, newfags. You nigs started browsing in 2016, it's obvious
>>
>>36730462

I love it. When he gets painkillers be sure to steal them and flush them down the commode. With any luck he'll be labeled a seeker and any doctor will be too spooked to write him anything unless he agrees to live in a hospice.

Maybe you could print out some fun pictures of treatment. Mucositis is a good one. I had one little girls that puked what appeared to be a sausage casing. Turns out it was the lining to her esophagus, just all came up as one piece with a lot of blood.
>>
>>36731724
>I say retarded things all the time because i'm a retard, you probably do to.

>What do you mean you don't say retarded things all the time? that doesn't make sense. that would mean i'm retarded and you're not.
>>
When I was younger I would make the older boys in the neighborhood drink excess amounts of water while we played and then berate them when they would try to leave to go to the bathroom until they would either piss themselves or whip their dick out in front of my and pee. If they wet themselves I would make fun of them even more and then make them 'pretend' to be my slave if they didn't want me to tell anyone. If they peed in front of me I would make fun of their dick.
>>
>>36727753
>rogue normie
Severely underrated post. Rogue normie is the best thing to come out of this cesspool in months!
>>
>>36730276
I work in a warehouse repacking beer/RedBull/Arizona. When a case breaks fruit flies go to town on it and breed like crazy because of the mold.

I have a glue gun to reseal packages once I clean them up and fix them.

So sometimes a fly will land on the wall or counter so I say "fuck you" and give it a nice squirt of hot glue.

If they're drunk I can catch them on the end of the glue gun where they get stuck as their innards boil.

Sometimes I'll get "lucky" and find an earwig. The hot glue pins them down and I press the glue gun onto its body and watch it writhe as their shell melts and their guts are filled with liquid plastic. Once I'm done I entomb them in the glue.

One time I found a moth and that was the only one I felt bad about.

But fuck bugs for making my job harder.
>>
>>36731884
le epic meme rogue normie hahah lol lamo xdd so funny.
>>
>>36731838
>you misclicked a post number that one time? HAHAHA what a retard newfag xDDD

In case you didn't realize, I don't use mobile, so it's easier for misclicks to happen, especially when you have ten other 4chan tabs open.
>>
>>36731926
>one time i found a moth and that was the only one i felt bad about

Moths are the best. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>36731962
>It's not my fault i'm a retard.
>>
>>36724987
>Me and my friends once bullied a fag to the point he killed himself, felt kinda bad afterwards.
You sound like the normiest normy, OP.
>>
>>36731992
I know it isn't your fault, don't worry. Maybe eventually you'll stop making stupid conclusions, like how a moment of absent-mindedness is an indicator of a mental handicap. Who knows, maybe you'll even get original with your insults
>>
>>36728743
That's actually really commendable and good of you, anon.
>>
File: 1486663469849.png (35KB, 786x618px) Image search: [Google]
1486663469849.png
35KB, 786x618px
>>36725795
You're on the wrong board weary normal traveller
>>
>>36731983
I mean it's a bigger bug and doesn't really do anything and I don't care if they're outside but fuck you moth I don't want you swooping down at me while I'm working.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 515x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 515x640px
I bullied an autistic kid (I'm a diagnosed sperg myself) for thinking he was in the eigth grade but was in seventh.
I wore blackface to a color wars spirit assembly
I bullied my former friends in eighth grade for not liking the same things I did ( later on became friends with them and now room with one two years after high school)
I was a shitty human being in eith grade.
Also put a bullet in your brainpan OP,
>>
When I was in 7th grade there was a girl named Glitter or some such bullshit. She was a Psycho bitch so we made fun of her a lot. There was/is something seriously wrong with her, everyday she made some sort of big scene. She would come in with red marker lines on her arms saying she cut herself, and frequently offered the boys blowjobs. She asked me once and I said something similar to
>ew not with you, I'll get aids or worms
So after 3 months of our class bullying her we found out that her parents were ghost busters. That caused a whole new level of bullying and a new nickname: Slimer. We'd have discussions about the ghostbusters movie when she walked by.

She moved to America during Christmas. Last thing I heard was that she got pregnant at 16, and dropped out not long after that. There's rumours that she's after dying from drugs but I'm pretty sure they're just rumours. I feel bad sometimes but she was insane anyways. I feel bad for the kid at least, they're 10 or 11 now so they could be going through the same thing as their mother.
>>
>>36732099
>i'm so fucking angry i'm about to cry
>i don't know what to do
>i need to come up with something original
>AHA. i've got it
>i'll tell him he's not original
>now he can't keep calling me a retard

You're a retard.
>>
Not exactly mean, but I was around 8-9 and I saw tic-tacs lying on the ground in Asda and thought finders keepers, only upon going home did I realise that they were still Asda's even though they weren't on the shelf

I am literally racked with guilt about it to this day
>>
>>36731943
Not what I was getting at. Rather I feel like it's a necessary addition to our vocabulary. Especially with all the REEEEEing at robots that manage to have sex. Like you go from robot to normie within an hour.
>>
>>36732251
>mfw I spelt eighth wrong twice in two ways
How did I do this?
>>
>>36726010
>a asshole

I didn't think it was possible for you to deserve this fate any more but you proved me wrong
>>
>>36724987
I used to be a TF2 scammer, invested only 3 bucks and brought up my inventory value to 40 dollars by using TF2 Endgame and joining those Valve servers until I found someone with few hours and anything decent. True that it's just a game, but I don't even know how I managed to do it back then. Feel kinda bad desu
>>
>>36732272
This is some of the most infantile shit I've seen in years, no joke. I mean I'm a manchild myself, but you take it to a whole other level
>>
>>36732397
>stop being mean to me, you're really hurting my feelings.

This mess could've been avoided if you thought for a second before you posted.
>>
>>36732272
Would you really get that mad if someone called you a retard on the internet?
>>
>>36732488

Yes, i was called a retard yesterday and i literally couldn't stop shaking.

I literally couldn't even dial 911 to report what had just happened.

I bought a life alert bracelet in case it ever happens again.
>>
>>36724987
I'll tell you my story OP.
I used to bully other kids in middle school. I was having troubles at home, with myself, and at school. In fact, I was the one who was bullied at school before I started doing the bullying.
The bullying I experienced was just verbal but I took it to the next level. I was a pretty big kid, not fat but very tall, but a ton of people would pick on me for no reason other than I was a little strange/different. I had no friends and was frustrated with myself.
One day I was riding my bike outside down the street and a group of kids from school was walking on the sidewalk. As I passed them, one of them said for no reason whatsoever, "Yeah, keep riding small dick!" and his buddies cackled. I snapped at this point.
I turned my bike around, rode back, and then jumped off. I ran towards the kid who made the remark and kicked him down. Before his friends could react, I stomped on his face and then ran back to my bike. One of his friends was helping him while his other one grabbed me and pulled me off my bike. He threw me on the ground and tried to get on top of me but I kicked his knee with all the strength I had left and it buckled to the side kind of. He fell on it and just sat there while I rode away.
I broke the lead kid's nose and fractured some small part of the other kid's kneecap or knee something. They cried to their parents who called the school. I got called down the next day and the principal demanded to talk to my dad.
At the time my dad was an alcoholic (he recovered and cleaned himself up later on in life, after my mother reported his domestic abuse to the police after a particularly violent incident where he beat me, my brother, and my mother). The principal told me to give him my home phone number and I told him we didn't have a phone (which was the truth). The principal insisted I was lying and I told him I wasn't. I told him I would ask my dad to come in to talk instead.
I'll continue.
>>
>>36724987
I progressively became nastier to the people I lived with because I was sick of them.
I picked up some lost playing cards that turned out to belong to my friend, and I didn't make the connection until after I moved away.
I was mean to a girl for not contributing her fair share for a project even though she was ill.
I bullied some other girl for no reason.
This is what happens when your parents use the TV and Internet to raise you. You are mean to people and don't even realize it until it's too late.
>>
>>36731804
oh shit these are golden ideas thanks anon. Best I had was I would make a banner that says "congratulations on your cancer" and make it his computer background but these have potential
>>
>>36731608
>>36731992
I've seen it pretty often desu. Usually people reply with something like

[post number]
was meant for
[post number]

and then nobody cares.
>>
>>36732460
I post and update threads literally as fast and frequently as 4chan allows me to, on multiple threads across multiple boards. You expect me to pay attention to every little detail of every post? Fuck off faggot
>>
>>36732742
>You expect me to be competent and not behave like a retard?

>fuck of faggot.
>>
>>36732606
Come home that day and wait for my dad to come home as well. When he got home, I told him that the principal wanted to talk to him tomorrow. My dad just kind of looked at me for a while and then asked what for. I told him that I got in trouble for beating up some kids. My dad gave me a look of disbelief, and then he laughed and told me to tell my principal to "fuck off."
I went in the next day and the principal called me in again. He asked when my father would be coming in. I told him that my dad would not be coming in. The principal blamed me for this and gave me a week of detention and ordered me to apologize to the kids who I "terrorized."
I remained in the office while the principal called the parents of the kids to let them know that the bully was reprimanded and punished.
I served my week and the kids came back in to school soon after I met with the principal. The principal brought them into his office where I apologized. We all left the office and as soon as the door closed, one of them looked at me and told me to "watch my back."
People started asking them what happened to them. Their response was that they got in a fight with some high schoolers but that they still kicked their asses. The wounds the high schoolers had were ten times worse. I wanted to call them out on their bullshit but I knew no one would believe me.
They never ended up retaliating so I didn't "watch my back." They did continue to make fun of me though, along with everyone else.
There's still more.
>>
File: retardedpepe.png (24KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
retardedpepe.png
24KB, 125x100px
>be me
>4th or 5th grade
>i have no empathy/sympathy for anyone at that age
>also a retard, socially
>lonely in PE when i meet up with a friend
>meet up with another 'friend', blond hair, rich, white
>start doing things, playing around
>start getting a bit violent
>me and my non-blonde friend push down the blonde kid
>grab a full water bottle
>pour water all over blonde's mouth for half a minute
>he tells on us
> we get detention for 1-2 days

Sorry for waterboarding you guy, not that much though
>>
>>36732742
>I post and update threads literally as fast and frequently as 4chan allows me to
kill yourself newredditfag
>>
>>36726165
When you die, that's it you stop existing at all. Get over your mortality christ fag.
>>
File: 1473505691935.png (8KB, 215x255px) Image search: [Google]
1473505691935.png
8KB, 215x255px
I've told this story a gorillion times already but beating up a girl on my bus wins
She stole my winter cap in third grade so I kicked her until she was crying and punched her in the face a few times
>>
>>36733014
You're actions were not mean, they were justified.
>>
Harassed a black beggar who was loitering in a park in Italy.
>>
Used to cyberbully some cunt years ago. Recently we found out he got done for child porn and pleaded guilty, so I've hunted him down online and started posting on the forums he uses heavily implying that I'm aware of a nonce on there. He's stopped posting. Hopefully he kills himself, the sick cunt
>>
>>36733075
Actual child porn or lolicon hentai?
>>
>>36729537
Li Shang teaches men to be athletic, patriotic, and a dutiful son. also to be cool with reverse-trap tomboys. all top tier advice.
>>
>>36733099

Category A according to the newspaper article. Fucker deserves whatever he gets
>>
a jailbait girl fell in love with me and threatened to kill herself if I didn't fuck her so I hung up and blocked her number
>>
when i was younger i worked for a state park as a cashier and office assistant. after a few months i notice that the revue tracking system was shit and started embezzling money. I stole about 1000 dollars over 2 or so year before i quit.
>>
>>36732894
The lead kid, we'll call him Tool now, starts dating some girl. She was so impressed by how he could take on those high schoolers.
I decide to fuck up his relationship for being such a douche.
I had to show he was a lying piece of shit. If I beat him up again, in school, that would be the deal breaker. In the minds of pre-teens, popularity = strength. I was one of the weakest kids because I was one of the least popular. If I beat him up, everyone would see how much bullshit he was spewing.
We're in lunch. He's sitting with his girlfriend and his friends. I'm sitting with some random, other unpopular kids that I'm not even friends with. I'm kind of excited for this so I decide to turn it into a kind of spectacle. I get the attention of the table I'm at and tell them to watch this.
I stand up and approach Tool. He turns around and stands up. He gets right up in my face and says, "What the fuck do you want? Fuckin weird ass!"
I tell him I want to fight him. His whole table laughs and one of them says, "Don't you know? Tool beat up a group of high schoolers! He can take anyone!"
They laugh again but Tool doesn't say anything. I just say, "Good, then he won't have a problem with fighting me."
Almost wrapped up here.
>>
Groped a family member while it was sleeping, beat the shit out of a couple of family members and ate cake.
>>
>>36724987
I think i remember you from a while back in winter.how have you been?
>>
>>36733233
Oh, also killed a couple of animals as a kid.
>>
>>36724987
I recently learned that I met my uncle when I was 4-5 who died when I was 12 or 13 and never remembered him, which is really sad actually. Only time I got to meet him.
>>
>>36724987
>blamed the "culture"

You guys fucking killed him, don't rationalize it
>>
>>36733195
Is your life a fucking anime?
>>
>>36731926
I love doing that shit too. I'll torture spiders by ripping their limbs off or giving them small doses of poison to watch them writhe around in pain during their last moments. If I'm feeling especially bold I'll pick them up and fry them with an electric flyswatter.

But they have yellow blood. For some reason it was the color red that really got to me.
>>
>>36733195
His friends are more than eager for him to fight me, but he clearly isn't. I tell him to meet me at the fighting place. He says, "What?" and I clarify.
I say, "You know, where you fought those 'high schoolers'." Then I wink. I look at his friends and tell them that he'll be happy to show them where to go for the fight. 4:30 PM, that same day is established as the time.
I go back to the other table of unpopular kids and tell them where and when. I don't mention the fight, I just tell them "something cool" but they probably heard about the fight that was happening by the end of the day.
I ride to the spot on my bike and make sure I show up five minutes late. There's an okay turnout. Tool starts going off about how I'm late, how I forfeited the fight, blah blah. I tell him it shouldn't be too hard for him. He can probably finish it in less than five minutes. His friends urge him on and so now he has to fight to defend his reputation.
He comes at me and punches me in the gut and then tries to punch me in the face but I block him and then slam my body into his. He stumbles backwards and I wind my fist backwards and hit him in the midsection. He tries to retaliate with a punch to my head but I move in time for it to just have half of his fist hit my face. He reaches too far and I grab his back and pull him downward where I ram his face with my knee and then drop him.
People don't applaud or anything, just shocked gasps and murmurs. I walk over to his friends who were with him when I first encountered them and say, loudly so more people can hear, "Make sure he doesn't tattle to his Mom this time."
One more to go.
>>
>>36733331
what the fuck does that have to do with anything?
>>36733441
one less faggot, who gives a fuck
>>
>>36733441
If you decide to go into an environment you know may be dangerous and something bad happens , are you completely void of responsibility?

If you go into a lions cage and get eaten it's you're fault, if you go into an environment you know may be dangerous you also have to accept responsibility for anything bad that could happen.

Op did nothing wrong.
>>
>>36733537
Fuck off, asshat.

It makes me feel bad that I never got to meet my uncle, he still ment a lot to me.
>>
>>36732393
I did that shit, too. Found hulu logins on pastebin, sold them for 3 keys each. Would even use the same combo at times
>>
File: IMG_4755.jpg (29KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4755.jpg
29KB, 225x225px
>>36729779
>amber is getting deepthroated by chad

>amber
>deepthroated
>by chad
>>
File: 1487976363589.png (48KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1487976363589.png
48KB, 184x184px
>>36724987
I can't re-call ever being a cruel person unless I was going along with something someone else was doing.

I believe all of the shit I did when I was 8 is irrelevant.
>>
>>36733534

>It's a bully revenge story

Yes anon, do it, DO IT FOR THOSE WHO COULDN'T STAND UP TO THEIR BULLIES. FOR THOSE WHO HAD TO TAKE THE BEATINGS, THE PHYSICAL, MENTAL, AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TORTURE
>>
>>36733560
what the fuck does that have to do with being mean? are you fucking retarded reddit?
>>
>>36733534
Meh. Don't believe ya.
>>
>>36733673
Not him, but
>reddit amirite xd
End your existence.
>>
>>36733517
No. Just the result of living in a shitty town.

>>36733534
For the rest of middle school, people leave me alone and are in fact scared of me. Eventually, I come to a full realization about this and decide to use it. For the rest of middle school I relentlessly torment most of the kids. I never become popular for doing this, because I don't specifically target certain groups. I tormented everyone, regardless of status. Did some things I regret. I beat up two girls who I heard talking about me. I used a knife to slash the tires of car which belonged to a kid's parents. I beat a kid into submission when he told me to stop harassing his friends.
In high school I found a crowd of kids who were misfits like I had become and we continued the general mischief and torment. I didn't start regretting my actions until I was out of high school.
>>
>>36733726
why do you redditfags get so upset when you're called out?
>>
>>36733747
le reddit :^)
Why do you newfriends are so obsessed with that site?
>>
>>36733736

you dumb nerd what is this anti climatic ending
>>
>>36727753
hello fellow rogue normie
>>
>>36727753
Rogue normie is just as stupid as "grey jedi"
>>
>>36733783
>>36733787
you need to go back redditnormalfags
>>
>>36733875
>rogue normie
pathetic new meme, kill yourself faggot
>>
>>36730681
At least you learned how to program anon
>>
>>36730743
Are you implying it's not fucked up to blow a load on a 12 year olds face?
What the fuck?
>>
>>36734363
>age of consent in Pakistan
>>
File: 1493673250115.jpg (57KB, 378x366px) Image search: [Google]
1493673250115.jpg
57KB, 378x366px
Happened last week. Said a girl was a whore and when she heard about it she cried.
>FUCKING ROASTIES
>>
>>36724987
haven't done a lot of cruel stuff, these are ones that i remember.
>10 years old at summer camp and a friend dared me to kill a frog, i did it without thinking.
>still fucking haunts me to this day and thinking about it makes me want to cry.

>friend sends me what he has so far of a flash cartoon he was working on
>another friend and i upload it to youtube even though he specifically told me not to
>he gets super pissed, removes me, and dumps some personal info about me
>i feel like a piece of shit. i apologize and we make up

>link this guys skype on /r/ claiming i'm him so he gets added by a bunch of random people
>even though he was an asshole i still felt pretty bad and apologized to him later

>friend was being a dick to me so i spoiled all of an anime to him (he was waiting for new episodes weekly instead of reading the manga)
>still felt bad even though he started it
>>
>>36725425
>kinda
>not 'really bad' but 'kinda bad'
>>
>>36733159
What's Category A?
>>
File: 1492908175970.jpg (24KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1492908175970.jpg
24KB, 500x404px
>>36730462
I fear that on some level your father loves you, and he just wants to see you fail due to his own insecurities.

This is terrible.
>>
File: 1487377017618.jpg (41KB, 380x496px) Image search: [Google]
1487377017618.jpg
41KB, 380x496px
>>36733581
Oh wait, here we go

>14 years old
>Playing playstation network
>Set-up a gaming sharing video on Youtube
>People trust me to gameshare and be honest because I'm the video uploader
>Steal dozens of accounts by lying and making people feel safe
>Stole a 10 year old British kid's account
>He starts to screech, sputter, and cry
>Don't remember if I gave it back or not
>Probably raised a lot of hell for a lot of people
>>
I've played with a few lives. Nothing near the level of the average femanon, but enough to put me above most of my fellow robots.

When I was 14 I got into some 30-something-year-old manchild's deviantart account and posted a journal entry saying "I'm going to kill myself". It became a big thing for a few days

I JUST'd my ex's life because I was bored and it was funny; she nearly killed herself

Also this happened with some /soc/ whore within the first 10 minutes of meeting her

idk
>>
>>36734615
A lot of the stuff I've done has actually been on the internet during the edgiest phase of my life.

>Bullied mentally retarded man through the internet
>Made fake account on Facebook of kid that died at my school mocking his death in middle school
>People talked about it my senior year of HS
>Stole dozens of steam cards from dozens of people on /v/ last year by talking to them

I try and not tell lies now that I can make my own money, but I'll probably return to doing so when an idea is placed into my brain.
>>
>>36734695
>>36734615
Also, when Edd Gould died I started writing shit like:

"THANK YOU GOD FOR CANCER"

in the youtube comment section. Droves of his angry fans went to /b/, and they piled onto what I started.

It ultimately got a response from one of Edd's friends on Newgrounds.

All of the horrible things I've done haven't been IRL, but they might as well have been.
>>
>>36734744
that's a dick move. pre-death eddsworld was actually decent for the time and edd seemed like a cool guy. tomska is an unfunny autistic faggot though
>>
>>36725737
The rest of us are negatives too anon. We were fed and housed for a few decades. What he did was worse though.
>>
>>36734634
except you're not a robot kiddo
>>
File: frog.jpg (110KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
110KB, 1000x847px
>>36727753
>rough normie
LMAOOOO
I've meet so many of them you just give them a nickname
>hahahhaahahahaa
>>
>>36724987
>felt a little bad afterwards
has to be femanom (roastie)
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-suicide-social-media-prank-20170407-story.html
>>
>>36734363
>Are you implying it's not fucked up to blow a load on a 12 year olds face

It's not

Why does it magically become ok to blow your load on a 16 year olds face?

there's absolutely nothing wrong with a 12 year old taking a load to the face, the only thing i'm against is inserting your penis into them, other than that you should be allowed to receive blowjobs or handjobs from 12 year olds.
>>
I wrote up a coworker at college for smoking weed and he got kicked out of school and had to transfer to another. Sorry not sorry
>>
>>36733530
Spiders don't tend to hang out around the cold cans but desu I'd welcome them as long as they don't get in the way so they can cull the fly populations. Fucking beaner beers is like crack for them.

Once caught a big fly, glued it's butt and wings, put it through the glue gun. Came out absolutely torn apart and the place smelled like burning garbage for the rest of the day. Fuck you fly for getting the last laugh
>>
>>36735243
>Why does it magically become ok

Maybe there's a little something called brain development. I don't think you've done much of it.
>>
>>36731926
the glue man arises
>>
>>36735500
Absolutely stickening.
>>
File: ruruco_sugoi.png (161KB, 653x353px) Image search: [Google]
ruruco_sugoi.png
161KB, 653x353px
>>36734392
You're a good guy, anon. Those things aren't mean at all.
And you sound cute.
>>
>>36735869
thank you so much anon. this made my day.
>>
>>36724987
Hey quick question I'm gonna move to Atlanta will I get the same kind of treatment?
>>
>>36725679
God I love the south
>>
>>36736089
>sits in his parents bedroom all day, refusing to speak to anyone except for his parents and maybe his siblings
>one day he leaves his room and they hear him muttering
>"muh suthrn pryde"
>>
>>36729757
>robots don't want sex, they want to be loved and to love someone else. sex is nearly meaningless in the absence of love.
>robots
Virgins and literal robots you sperg.
>>
>>36736173
I'm not even southern, my family came from the north.
>>
>>36727753
Put me in the rogue normie screencap, redditfags!
>>
File: 1488921630071.png (1MB, 800x694px) Image search: [Google]
1488921630071.png
1MB, 800x694px
>>36732260
Shes dead bro.
>>36733530
>writhe around in pain
They cant feel pain retard.
>>
>>36733736
Where do you live nigger vile or spic vile?
>>
Here we go with the namefaggotry again...
Is seems that it's required to be braindead if you wanna use names.
>>
Hanging out with friends in middle school, found a lizard and put in my friends sink. The lizard couldn't get out. Have the bright idea to grab axe body spray and a lighter.

>watchthis.jpg

lizard buddy still well alive just chilling when all of sudden

WHHHHHOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHH

>crispycritter.png

All my friends laughed, it was mean to do that to the lizard but pretty damn funny.
>>
>>36736429
>They cant feel pain retard.
Well, they must feel something, and I know it isn't fun.
>>
For curved tests in high school, I would take the smarter group of people who were just book smart but socially inept and invite them to a study group. Then teach them wrong in order to have a higher chance of setting the curve.
>>
>>36736925
I think scientists concluded that they don't feel pain the way we do, but that they do have brain signals that tell them "you are hurt, this is bad"
>>
>>36724987
I posted a girl's nudes online and it really fucked her up.
I think she ended up killing herself in the end. Probably not because of the nudes but because all of the mental problems she had.
I don't the slightest bit bad about it though, she was a crazy manipulative sociopathic cunt that manipulated a few of my friends. Fuck her.
>>
>>36730979
FGC we in here?
>>
>>36730681
C-Can you teach me how to do this anon?
What program did you use?
>>
In seventh grade I had a home economics class. This girl i never met before in my class brought her brand new kindle to school and kept showing it off. Long story short me and my friends stole it out of her backpack and after school threw it in a creek. Next day the principal came into home economics and grilled the whole class. Never got caught.
>>
In elementary school I cut a rancid fart during SSR (sustained silent reading) and I managed to convince everyone it came from the girl sitting next to me. People would not let that shit go and she got bullied about it for weeks.

It's pretty tame compared to most of the posts ITT but I still felt like scum for awhile.
>>
I punched my mom as hard as i could right in the nose.
No i dont regret it.
I was 16 at the time.
>>
>>36738992
tell us why ya rascal
>>
File: IMG_3715.png (350KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3715.png
350KB, 2400x2400px
During christmas when steam was bugging out, a guy a friended the other day gifted me Gmod (10$) and because steam was buggy, i thought he was ddosing me so i unfriended him and blocked him. I still to this day want to say sorry to him
>>
>>36727753
I as well describe myself as a rogue normie, AMA
>>
>>36724987
Reconstruction didn't happen but it should've
>>
File: IMG Welllllllll.jpg (9KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
IMG Welllllllll.jpg
9KB, 294x171px
>>36731576
lay it on us
bro
>>
>>36728437
Pics?

Also killed my cat once, then hid him in the garbage. My parents though he just ran away.
>>
>>36738992
She was yelling at me that i was just like my dad and me and him were failures with small penises.
I love my dad and hes the only good thing in my life, so i snapped and punched her.
>>
>>36739527
>killed my cat once
Well I doubt you could have killed it twice.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (198KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
198KB, 1680x1050px
>>36725590
If I new you, I wouldn't just bully you until you committed suicide. I'd fucking Molotov your house.
>>
>fat grill and me, both 14yo
>im in love with the science teacher, 60yo man
>the grill and me were friends and chatted with each other
>tfw she mentions shes hugged him 2 times
>i am a KHHV and i rage so much i block her and send her gore and an infographic on how to kill herself with helium
>tfw she was suicidal and only told me
>>
>>36739818
Good on you. Wish I would have done the same sometimes
>>
>>36725631
it's that kids fault for killing himself. we have to kill off the mentally retarded.
>>
>>36739934
I could have killed two cat's I owned, making it "I killed my cat twice"
>>
File: Final.Fantasy.XII.full.803729.jpg (151KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
Final.Fantasy.XII.full.803729.jpg
151KB, 800x574px
>>36724987
>bullied a fag to the point he killed himself
Nice! Keep up the good work.
>>
File: 8867242.jpg (37KB, 719x461px) Image search: [Google]
8867242.jpg
37KB, 719x461px
>>36727753
>rogue normie
....ugh
>>
>>36739975
>>36740024
>>36740066
edgelords like this piss me off
>>
>>36740164
a lot of people are sick of faggot and tranny shit, they should all fuck off.
>>
>>36740164
you wanna know who the biggest edgelords were?

Nazis. they gassed a bunch of jews for no reason
>>
>>36740522
hope their kids turn out to be gay furries tbqh
bunch of savage niggers
>>
>>36730407
Doing the Lord's work. Good job.
>>
File: 1990-2016.png (746KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1990-2016.png
746KB, 1280x853px
>>36740727
queers are a mistake, them and you should kill yourselves.
>>
A.I females are more dumber than flesh females
>>
>>36740853
Gay love is the purest form of love.
>>
>>36724987
Shot a 5 year old with a paint ball close range fucker deserved it began throwing shit at me and kicked me in the nuts I don't feel bad
>>
>>36740864
being gay is a genetic defect.
>>
File: Wmpdv0U.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Wmpdv0U.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
Look at all this shit you cunts get up to. Poor old stacy only ever made fun of your small dick or laughed when you asked her out. Roasties cheat and are retards on social media. You guys ruin lives and don't even give a fuck, why no empathy for the chicks you blame everything on?
>>
>>36740934
Then why is the g spot located in the anus?
>>
Yeah I remember a couple of years back some random girl got dox and they we merciless, posting screencaps, bate videos and private info... blackmailed her to selfshot particular poses... got her to lick a toilet. It was fucking repulsive what the Anons did to that poor girl.... needless to say I was fapping during this incident.... I wonder what became of her? Sad shit.... Tragic.
>>
>>36741093
All women that browse this site deserve exactly this.
>>
File: 1483324851270.gif (10KB, 334x200px) Image search: [Google]
1483324851270.gif
10KB, 334x200px
>>36724987
>elementary school
>see kid who has back problems, crooked teeth, and weird face
>bully him for no reason
>only did it infront of the girl i liked
>he'd scream at me to stop and his voice would crack everytime
>final day of school and i tied his backpack to the desk
>he was so happy to leave and was saying goodbye to everyone
>everyone is leaving and his backpack is doubleknotted to the desk
>screams at me because he knew i did it

why the fuck was i such a condensed ball of shit for absolutely no reason other than to impress a girl i wouldn't talk to from that point forward
>>
>>36741093
interesting how people never even think to unplug the modem for a week or so
>>
>>36730407
You baffle me, anon. Your response doesn't even make sense
>>
ex-gf slept with my brother 1 week after we broke up so i spiked her drink with a mix of lsd/mdma/acid at a party a couple of years later
>>
>>36727999
Hi Hansol
>>
>>36741000
because you don't have a vagina faggot
>>
>>36741254
what are you doing here normalfag? origini
>>
Today was my 11 year old brothers birthday. I forgot it was his birthday and so did his dad. He got a cake, he cut it himself. Later that night my mom was trying to have another "What are you going to do with your life?" talks and I genuinely did not have the heart to lie to her. I told her I was going to kill myself then looked at my brother, asked if he would kill me in my sleep, told him that they were going to rape his innocence and never end up like me. Obviously this sent my mom into a panic and my brother was concerned and confused. I continued to explain to him that my life was nothing but pain until my mom made me stop. It's not like I'm lying to him. I just wish they hadn't all lied to me. Someone should've told me. I did him a favor. Regardless, it was cold and mean. I know in my heart I traumatized him. It's okay, birthdays were never a special occasion anyway.
>>
File: warf.jpg (40KB, 694x530px) Image search: [Google]
warf.jpg
40KB, 694x530px
>>36724987
>Me and my friends once bullied a fag to the point he killed himself, felt kinda bad afterwards.
>he killed himself,
>felt kinda bad afterwards.
>felt kinda bad
>kinda bad
wtf is wrong with u, fucking robot
>>
>>36741586
chemicals in the water damage certain parts of the brain leading to decreases in empathy, autism, and so on
>>
File: 1491854924486.jpg (25KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491854924486.jpg
25KB, 720x480px
>>36727753
>rogue normie

best term, I'm using it
>>
>>36741586
>wtf is wrong with u, fucking robot
what the fuck is wrong with you faggot?
>>
I was a middleschool bully asshole
Me and some friends made a kid cry calling him gay during PE, he told us it was because his dad also called him gay, we felt bad after
I made another kid cry calling him a loser and smashing his head with a milk jug during lunch.
I knocked a deaf kids football equipment down just to be a dick before i knew he was deaf then i felt bad.
My friends and I used to pinch a deaf kid in art class to hear his retarded noises until we realized he could write to the teacher lol.
The rest was just beating other kids and name calling, standard shit.
The worst thing I did was probably when i was like 7. I found some kittens and i threw them around, hit them, held them underwater in a bucket and put them in a red ant hill.
Those are all things I wish i could take back, i was just a dumb kid. I hate animal abusers and bullies now.
I also think about how I impacted their lives. I mean the losers playing yugioh and shit still did that in highschool and the rest ended up fine, we were even friends in highschool.
I guess i just think of the negativity i brought to their lives and how my life is good. I believe in karma but in the next life because it hasn't gotten me yet. This life isnt fair I'm just grateful im happy and am able to regret the bad things I've done even if i can't undo them
>>
>>36741586
>wtf is wrong with u
Right? Why feel bad at all?
>>
>>36741586
The fag was going to go to hell anyway, the op just got him there earlier.
>>
>>36741769
I hope you and your cunt of a mother get cancer faggot
>>
>>36741809
I don't bully irl anymore but I love bullying online. /r9k/ is easy but videogames are much more fun especially with voice chat.
That disconnect is amazing, i forget you're actual people
>>
File: 1473197633059.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1473197633059.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>36741809
>your bully is out there right now living it up, never thinking about you and will never pay for what he's done
>>
>>36741967
You can make him pay.
>>
I guess I sort of not exactly raped but sexually assaulted another kid in high school in the toilets but he was bullying me first and I just sperged out so it wasn't vindictive or malicious. Still it's the worst thing I''ve done though.
>>
>>36741989
mmmmm. Describe that shit
>>
File: Bansheee.jpg (151KB, 1596x888px) Image search: [Google]
Bansheee.jpg
151KB, 1596x888px
>>36741967
>>your bully is out there right now living it up, never thinking about you
this much is true
>>
>>36727999
I don't see the appeal of making up shitty stories on r9k.
>>
File: 1493741587213.png (86KB, 387x336px) Image search: [Google]
1493741587213.png
86KB, 387x336px
>>36727753
>Rogue normie
Originolio
>>
>>36741809
It's okay, as long as bullies like him exist school shootings will always be rightful.
Sure it's against the law but that didn't stop all those shooters from going to a live action shooting range, did it.
Everybody who is butthurt about shooters probably deserves to get shot too.
>>
>>36742010
Did you do something, nothing personnel to your bully or what?
>>
>>36741999
He would put banana peels in my bag mostly but that day he found me in the toilets and started picking on me for being retarded and fat and then he started pushing me which made me have an episode where I slammed him onto the floor, pulled his and my pants off and tried to have sex with him but couldn't penetrate because I wasn't hard and I don't think I could have anyway so I just ended up rubbing myself and humping him a bit till I got tired then I ran away. He never spoke to me after and I never got in trouble so I assume he didn't tell anybody what happened either.
>>
>>36742087
lol "you look like a school shooter" was one of our favorite insults.
Everyone made fun of those kids anyway, and it wasn't undeserved even if they thought it was.
>>
>>36730462
doing god's work. i hope he suffers too m8.
try making him cry.
>>
>>36742128
i'm sorry you got bullied but you're a fucking faggot anon.
>>
ITT: Revenge fantasies from impotent NEETs and shitposts from edgemasters.
>>
>>36741928
Bully me senpai. No, seriously, I get off on this shit. Having someone to cyberbully me would be living the dream.
>>
>>36742696
I'm not. I had a mental episode because I didn't know what to do but the incident was quite traumatizing for me and I don't have sexual feelings towards men.
>>
>>36743030
>Don't have sexual feelings towards men
>Tried to bum some dude in the toilets
Choose one, repressedfag.
>>
>>36743048
I just wanted to stop him from picking on me. I can see how it would be hard to understand my reasoning but I'm a bit retarded and at the time it felt like the correct thing to do and to be fair it did work.
>>
File: image.png (192KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
192KB, 711x633px
I threw a rock at this Australian kid in my school during recess. It struck him in the head and he got rushed to the hospital.

He came back to school after a couple weeks and was literally retarded, like almost vegetable tier retarded.

No one found out I did it.
>>
>>36743082
>I just wanted to stop him from picking on me
... with some red hot manlove.
>>
>>36743030
you could have punched him or slammed his head in to a wall or anything else but you tried to ass fuck him you fucking queer.
>>
>>36730407

I'm posting this to reddit it's fantastic
>>
>>36725692
nice try robot, we all know you're a LARPing wizard.
>>
File: 1484160155399.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1484160155399.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>36727753
>rogue normie
really makes you think
>>
>>36727753

Or apparently not, R9k must easily be the lowest IQ board and the most easily baited.
>>
i got chad kicked out of his girlfriend's apartment and lost my virginity to her in their room back when i had just left neetdom and was heavily influenced by r9k
>>
File: 1478189502321.jpg (30KB, 284x492px) Image search: [Google]
1478189502321.jpg
30KB, 284x492px
>>36727753
>A FUCKING ROGUE NORMIE
AAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1437372159867.jpg (69KB, 518x514px) Image search: [Google]
1437372159867.jpg
69KB, 518x514px
>>36730462
you need to kill him, anon.
>>
Physically the worst I have ever done is throw a plastic pizza slice at a girl and knock her tooth out in kindergarten. I've verbally driven multiple people to suicide, stolen thousands of dollars worth of items, stalked and gotten people I hate fired from jobs, instigated a fight and completely ruined the person's reputation, ruined relationships, turned people against each other out of jealousy, vandalized property, the list goes on. The actual crimes were done as a minor so no major repercussions.
>>
>>36732742
>"I am le master of 4chin xD"
>"I am everywhere yet nowhere"
>"I am anonymous xD"
>"stop laughing at me! My dad knows how to ban you from the internet, he taught me! Tremble le pleb xD"
>>
>>36742957
tiny weewee

oregano
>>
>>36732606
>>36732894
>>36733195
>>36733534
>>36733736
Nice work, anon! Here's your theme song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CylVXIZ6u70
>>
>>36743030
No, you're just in denial. Accept your faggotry and move on.
>>
>>36727753
Hey reddit fags put me in your post :^)
>>
>>36725737
>his fault the fag killed itself
People who would kill themselves over bullying should fucking kill themselves
>>
File: dmcuck.png (280KB, 372x539px) Image search: [Google]
dmcuck.png
280KB, 372x539px
>>36724987
>>36741586
>>36741773
>having trolls remorse in 4034/2
>>
>>36725425
>>36734426
You gotta be fair, it was a faggot after all
>>
>>36734474
I agree anon
I understand this payback is making OP euphoric, and he probably has the right to feel like that, but us other anons shouldnt be laughing at this whole situation.
This is tragic as fuck.
>>
File: useful info.jpg (299KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
useful info.jpg
299KB, 608x1070px
>>36725692
fake and gay pls do as img instructs
>>
>>36724987
>>36734695
>Made fake account on Facebook of kid that died at my school mocking his death in middle school

I dont understand how some of you guys have done this. Isn't this place where losers are supposed to gather, not awful assholes like you?
It frighten me to see that the only social interactions I have are actually with the ones that made my whole childhood unbearable.
>>
I intentionally give bad advice on /r9k/ but do it subtly and make it sound convincing because I like seeing how much better I am doing in life than all of you.
>>
>>36733546
This is the most normie thing I've ever read
>>
When I was in the 6th grade there was a Cambodian kid who was adopted. He was a pathological liar. Told use he designed guns and jets that were being used in the military, just stupid shit like that. He would never admit anything he said was untrue. Always talking about his mom back home in Cambodia and how it's probably much better there than here. One day talking about his mom and I get fed up with this yellow rat's shit. Tell him "dude if your mom is from Cambodia she's probably dead, and if she's not she's living in a total shit hole and hates her life". He doesn't say a word and walks away. Moved schools a week later
>>
>>36724987
At least he doesn't have to be around you anymore
That must be a huge relief to him
>>
>>36734888
I am absolutely a fucking robot
>>
>>36747145
>my ex's
>some /soc/ whore
wrong
>>
File: satania laughing.jpg (203KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
satania laughing.jpg
203KB, 1280x720px
>>36747145
>un-virgin shitstain is a robot
hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaahahHAHAHAHH

HAHHA

There's another term for you. It's called rouge normie
>>
>>36747224
>It's called rouge normie
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>36747281
I guess you weren't in a certain thread last night.
A total faggot claiming not to be a chad, said he was a rouge normie
>>
File: IMG_3194.jpg (970KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3194.jpg
970KB, 2592x1936px
>>36727753

I feel like there are a lot of rogue normies on this bored that Litterally just come here to laugh at the autism.
>>
>>36747360
I saw it you attention seeking piece of shit and all the retarded redditfags acting like it was the greatest thing ever. all you fucks deserve to be executed.
>>
>>36747452
>all the retarded redditfags acting like it was the greatest thing ever. all you fucks deserve to be executed.

This.
>>
In retrospect, I was a little shithead as a kid. I like to believe that I've grown up into a fair and moral man, but damn some of the stuff I did and said to to other people back then.
>>
>>36747200
I was 14.
>>36747224
I am a virgin.
>>
I'm absolutely fucking furious right now, can op still be held responsible for what he did?
>>
>>36747947
you should kill yourself queer, save someone like op the bother
>>
>>36747947
Fags usually end up killing themselves anyway, all op did was speed up the process.
>>
>>36748027
>>36748029
Do you people have absolutely no sympathy?
>>
>>36734634
intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor. orogini
>>
>>36748081
not for queers.
>>
>>36725679
>bully guy into suicide
>"its our culture you cant help it blame the other guy instead"

Even normies see bullying as a bad thing, you're pretty much worse than a nigger
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 526x400px
>>36748130
This, very originally
>>
File: 1470020723398.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470020723398.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>36725425
>litfam.jpg
>>
>>36747947
This isn't Tumblr you dumb whore.

Enjoy your first day here roastie
>>
File: 1471996734956.png (291KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
1471996734956.png
291KB, 691x576px
>be about 8 or 9
>go to the birthday party of a low-functioning autistic
>not much to do there, people are playing things like musical statues in the main room
>leave the main room and go upstairs
>there are a few kids there playing with toys
>utterly bored out of my mind
>open the door to the main room to try to go in
>realise I accidentally crushed his fingers with the door while he was crawling around
>lets out some depressing screams of pain
>feel like shit, go back upstairs
>nobody knew it was me
>later overhear a girl there saying if she knew what bastard did it she'd kill him
It's true that I didn't mean to do it, but if I had just knocked before opening the door then that wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>36748424
>Go to war zone
>get shot

OMG WHY DID I GET SHOT?

If you decide to put yourself into an environment without evaluating the risks you are not void of responsibility if something bad happens.

You can't walk into a chicken cage, get your shit scratched up, then blame the chickens.
>>
I've killed a homeless man and gotten away with it.
>>
File: killmenow.png (8KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
killmenow.png
8KB, 238x212px
>>36727753
>Rogue Normie
In that case I've finally found my social classification
>>
>>36748130
yet more evidence that /pol/fags are literally subhuman as if you needed any more
let me let you who are reading this thread in on a little secret

there is literally no difference between the SRS "I'm Taking The Toothbrush" commie and the /pol/ "Fags Get Helicopter Rides" natcommie
they both have Sadistic Personality Disorder and they have both chosen a political ideology that will allow them to express a maximum of it

you working-class whites and desperate losers who have hitched your train to the /pol/ star, I feel truly sorry for you, but you're being taken for a ride. these fuckers don't care about you in any way and as soon as they get the opportunity they're gonna sink serious claws into your hide
you should learn to ignore doctrine, which is usually just a markov chain of bullshit referents, and look at actions, which are closer to the heart of what a movement is

these motherfuckers willing to bullycide low-status males = these motherfuckers willing to kill you if they get the chance
keep your fucking neck covered and never let a vampire in
>>
I stole my friends exodia set
>>
File: 1467647622001.jpg (63KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1467647622001.jpg
63KB, 499x499px
>>36749374
>Sadistic Personality Disorder and they have both chosen a political ideology that will allow them to express a maximum of it
https://youtu.be/rLkdkMst8j8
>Some say ya' troubled boy
>Just because you like to destroy
>All the things that bring the idiots joy
>Well, what's wrong with a little destruction?
>>
>>36747947
you can't, really, but you can learn to spot sociopaths and fortify yourself against them

many of the tactics sociopaths use are alynskyite in nature, and by mastering countermeasures against them, you can defang them
>>
>>36749488
what it means is, you're the degenerates you're warning us about

this is a subset of the "all moralfags are hypocrites" axiom
>>
>>36749532
I dont care, i just want a license to kill and be judge, jury and executioner without repercussions.
Sieg heil.
>>
>>36749560
you should probably get a fucking exorcism
>>
File: 1493405567543.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493405567543.png
377KB, 498x497px
>>36749578
Normies like you will be gassed or conform because thats what you always do. Robots with nothing to lose and everything to gain will be the ones volunteering for the deathsquads rounding you up.
>>
>>36733534
You either die a hero....
>>36733736
....or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
>How is this not original?
>>
>>36729925
:C

original never-before-seen post
>>
>>36749025
seriously fuck you if you are trying to rationalise this in your head, you live in the western world, you live in America, and you mentally turtured a kid to such an extent that he took his own life, no amount of similes or analogies will repent what you have done, a young man will not be able to live his life, fulfill his potential because of you, you are a vile example of a human being, the fact that people like you exist in the western world honestly make me sick to my stomach, I'm not a religious person but people like you make want to believe there is a hell out there waiting for you, fuck you.

No matter how you may frame it in your twisted mind, you are a degenerate and I hope you come to this realisation, how you can be so nonchalant about this is beyond me, you deserve all the bad karma in the world.
>>
>>36743123
>tfw he came back smarter than when he left
>>
>>36749025
How does it feel to be so mentally weak that you cannot resist peer pressure even if it results in the literal destruction of another man's life. Pathetic beyond measure, the fact that you get sleep at night is testament to how mentally ill you are, sexual orientation is not reason for manslaughter regardless of how many of first cousin's you've fucked (that's a reference to the rampant inbreeding problem in southern states with white trash like you, yes you're inferior to the niggers you so passionately hate)
>>
>>36749963
Fuck of retard, it's just a dead faggot.

He probably would've died of aids a few years later if op hadn't drove the fag to kill himself.
>>
>>36750132
Op said he felt bad, no need to be such an asshole.
>>
I eat grapes at the supermarket without paying
>>
>>36724987
told my gf I would reciprocate if she sucked my dick but I didn't
>>
File: 1481217280569.png (969KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1481217280569.png
969KB, 1366x768px
>>36731439
>>36731494
>>36731557
>>36731608
>>36731724
>>36731838
>>36731962
>>36731992
>>36732099
>>36732272
>>36732397
>>36732460
>>36732742
>>36732873
>>36732965
>>36744846
>>36732488
>>36732596
>>36732738

>you were muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original

>No valid captcha
>No valid captcha
>No valid captcha
>No valid captcha
>>
>>36749963
>>36750132
Wow dude you are completely overreacting. If you had actually read the op which I don't think you have you would have noticed that the kid he bullied was a faggot and thus doesn't count. You're the one in the wrong for bullying OP.
>>
threads like this are good for my morale. They remind me that even if I'm a lonely loser, I'm still not a massive piece of shit like some anons on here. The worst thing I can think of doing is accidentally running over a snake with a lawnmower once. I cried later, in secret. Still feel bad about that.
>>
>>36749500
>learn to spot sociopaths
I think I've got this down but how do I
>fortify yourself against them
?
>>
>>36751035
You couldn't sniff me out as a sociopath if we spoke person to person
>>
>>36751035

Make sure your anus is well oiled at all times.
>>
>>36741432
>making her high as revenge
>>
>>36751070
Often it's hard to tell from just one meeting but after careful observation I can usually root it out. There are some subtle behaviours people don't hide because they wouldn't think to.
>>
>>36751183
>watch a few youtube videos about sociopaths
>i can totally tell when someone's a sociopath now

Are all fags this dumb?
>>
>>36751183
I'm an expert at my craft anon, I can play the (very) long game
>>
>>36750499
lol op needs a .50cal enema
if you're getting bullied, and you're gonna kill yourself anyway, you really ought to take your abusers with you
>>
>>36734634
Yo. Vin***** here. You dun goofed
>>
>>36751242
You're not a sociopath, you are most likely an edgy teenager than just recently discovered 4chan.

Shut the fuck up you stupid highschooler.
>>
Bluntly insulted the fat girl of the class. Everyone heard. I realized what I had said and felt like shit after. I contemplate sending her a facebook message and trying to reconcile the shit she had to go through due to me and other people during grade school.

feelsbadman
>>
>>36751225
I can honestly say I've never even watched a video like that. Anyway I'm not trying to sound like an expert, but surely you've met some people who are sociopaths in your life and later connected the dots on how they act? Later I've learned there are a lot of small behaviours that can point to someone having a low score in agreeableness. These don't necessarily mean someone is a sociopath, but if you're at all suspicious that's where you begin to look.
>>
>>36751293
Shut up mate I'm 27 and been here about 9 years
>>
>>36751242
Well I'm glad I'll never meet you I guess
>>
>>36751316

When I was a boy I walked past a random fat girl on the sidewalk from football practice and I literally just said to her face as I passed her "Damn you're fat."

I didn't feel guilt, I was just a kid and didn't have fully developed morals. I vividly remember her expression and how she replied: "Y-you're too s-skinny."

And I gazed at her oblivious to the possibly permanent scar I had inflicted upon her psyche. She was clearly one of these genetically fat people.
>>
>>36751443
Hoe would you know if you did?
>>
>>36728437
This isn't your fault at all anon. You gave her perfectly fine innocent advice to act like how she really was, not to fuck her future. You have no reason to feel guilty.
>>
>>36751469
I was 14. Morals were on their way to developing but I could definitely tell right from wrong and by that age I knew the consequences of my actions. Looking her up now she's a tumblrina, mTf trans who has crohn's disease and is in a wheelchair in some pictures.

Her being a tumblrina is no doubt resultant of the trauma she had to withstand during her childhood - I was a part of that.

I'm thinking about leaving one giant sorry note on her tumblr.
>>
File: 1489181842589.jpg (37KB, 635x336px) Image search: [Google]
1489181842589.jpg
37KB, 635x336px
I saw my highschool bully at a college party that my lab partner dragged me to.

I was far beyond drunk, and already kind of agitated from all the noise and people. I just started remembering all the shit he did to me (the worst he got was putting a dead bird in my locker). After 10 minutes of stewing in anger, I just walked up to him and hit the back of his head with a bottle as hard as I could. He dropped like a sack of hammers and pissed himself.

No one ever pressed charges or called the cops because 1/2 the party was high on e, including my old bully. The last time I saw him was on campus, he had a really bad lazy eye. Bad enough that I noticed it from a distance.

Not sure if I caused it, but if I did I probably wouldn't feel too bad about it.
>>
>>36751610

I'd just drop it. She definitely does not remember you nor cares about some stupid shit you said. She probably worked on her problems and having some ghost from the past come crawling from the shadows probably won't help.
>>
>>36726010
>I was a asshole but the kid would still be alive if his retarded parents thought things through before moving.
The fuck kind of logic is this?

>I bullied a kid
>he killed himself
>it's somehow how parent's fault
>I'm not responsible for where I was born
>he's responsible for moving here
>>
File: 1466889460191.jpg (25KB, 369x277px) Image search: [Google]
1466889460191.jpg
25KB, 369x277px
>>36751469
>genetically fat people
I don't know what meme-loving fuck managed to convince you that those were real, but they're not. Weight is all about diet and exercise.
>>
>>36751738

>people don't have varying levels of metabolism
>Diabetes doesn't exist
>>
>>36726013
I kicked and hit my dogs, I know this feel. Fucking children.
>>
me and my friends tried in kindergarden to stab a black kid with a plastic fork in the butt
>>
>>36751763
Metabolism is a meme. Nobody can get fat from three small meals a day.
>>
>>36742207
>had a friend who wore a black trenchcoat 25/7
>constantly got the "lmao ur school shooter"
>would just start reaching into his coat and watch all the normies scurry in fear
That dude taught me that 100% of highschool bullies are utter pussies.
>>
>>36751847
You're a retard.

it's okay though, because just like people with slow metabolism, it's not your fault.
>>
>>36751847

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8, don't h8 or I'll be l8 for the sk8 after 8, there won't be any rb8
>>
>>36724987
okay fine
>be me, kindergarten
>in grammar circle, kid named D sitting next to me
>see him leaning forward
>get devilish idea
>sharpen pencil
>wedge it in space between his back and the chair when he's not looking, point facing his back
>'hey D, lean back'
>he does
>tears immediately
>teacher: 'what did you do!!!'
>get in trouble, start crying
>parents come in and shit, have to have joint meeting with his parents and the principle, almost get suspended
>D still has a pencil mark on his back to this day
>>
>>36751847
>Metabolism is a meme.
ITT: Non-scientists do science

Next why don't you tell us about how The Secret is a great life philosophy.
>>
>>36751922
Why do you want everyone to know you're a newfag?

Please don't post again for a year.
>>
>>36751610
>was a girl
>now mtf
???
>>
>>36730407
Jesus christ, how long ago was this anon?
>>
>>36752049

I'm gonna post over 9000 times xD
>>
>>36725679
>Bully a kid to commit suicide for being gay
>Blame his parents

I live in the south and that is no excuse. There are plenty of people who are raised in the south who aren't retarded hicks and/or biblethumpers.
My parents were very anti-gay, but that didn't turn me into a cunt who tried to get gay kids to kill them-selves because they were different.
People like you don't belong on this board.
>>
>>36724987

You're and your friends are disgusting excuses for human beings. You all truly deserve every bad thing that has, is and will happen to you.
>>
>>36724987
in high school freshman year this girl (not really ugly or fat but really creepy looking) was really into me

she texted me one day asking me out and i made up this stupid bullshit story about how i dont date because im worried they will make fun of my fetish (that i didnt actually have)

desperate roastie is all "anon i wont make fun of you i will do your fetish for you if you date me"

i told her to text me a video of her shitting her underwear and she actually fucking did it

sent it to all my friends and this popular dude that i hated but had the number of

they sent it to fucking everyone and she was made fun of for it until she moved away in the summer before junior year

nobody ever showed romantic interest in me again (23 now) so i guess karma does work
>>
>>36725679
You should join him. You should have been miscarried . Ugly fucking fag
>>
>>36725679
What kind of muslimic reasoning is this
>>
>>36752613
you should drink some fucking holy water and turmeric so that whatever the fuck's infesting you gets rinsed out

yeah, I know, my mother darns socks in hell, but you need your shit squared away
>>
>>36731576
moremore ori
>>
>>36747391
>Litterally just come here to laugh at the autism.
#1 sign a poster is a top contribute to this board's autism.
>>
>>36750159
>>36750499
This is just too edgy.
>>
File: ok.jpg (18KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
18KB, 330x330px
>>36753193
>x is so edgy like omg i can't even
>>
>>36753266
there's not a dime's worth of difference between your persona and an actual camel jockey, my dude
>>
>>36751651
This story makes me happy.

Well done, Anon.
>>
File: grinch-grin.gif (415KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
grinch-grin.gif
415KB, 500x251px
>>36752592
>nobody ever showed romantic interest in me again (23 now) so i guess karma does work
I was gonna type a rage comment because holy shit that's brutal but fair enough.
>>
>>36751651
>(the worst he got was putting a dead bird in my locker)
Weak
>>
>>36753427
>camel jockey

You're racist, go back to reddlt, we don't tolerate that kind of shit here.
>>
File: skelly.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.png
17KB, 633x772px
>sister is anorexic
>often has mental breakdowns due to her disorder
>once every 2 months or so she will have a breakdown and eat like 10,000 calories of food in one day then self harm out of shame
>started to get annoyed at her because I got wrapped up in the whole 'hating normies' thing
>knew that when she tries to hurt herself, she uses sharp razer blades to do it
>as a prank find her stash of razer blades
>tape over pictures of chocolate bars and cookies so she will have to see them when she gets anorexic guilt
>leave notes saying 'YOU CAN'T SLICE OUT THE CALORIES ROASTIE'
>next time she self harms it makes her do it twice as hard
>she faints and ends up in hospital

forgive me
>>
>>36755482
Let her have a taste of your cock, she won't be able to stop craving meat after you're done with her.
>>
>>36725798
Fuck you cocksucker. I would way rather have normies than aged out bullies who feel kinda bad about making a twelve year old die.
>>
>>36753678
its probably for the best to be honest, im still the kind of person who would do that kind of stuff
>>
>>36731384
im also from the piedmont region a little west from Shelby, and its fucking awful for queers here.
>>
>>36749374
I'm not even /pol/ anon. I've just grown to hate all queers over the last few years. I'm so fucking sick of all these faggots and their bullshit, they are a tiny fraction of the populatiion and yet you can't go a day without seeing faggot bullshit everywhere. faggotry is a genetic defect and should be treated as such. faggots should also keep their faggot shit on/lgbt/ instead of spreading it to every other board on 4chan. stupid fucking queers.
>>
File: tumblr_ocstyeG84S1ubzfaoo1_500.jpg (95KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocstyeG84S1ubzfaoo1_500.jpg
95KB, 495x750px
>>36725235

A kid in brazil did the same thing. Ended up getting chop up like a turkey. So just remember it could have been worse.
>>
>>36724987
When I was younger I busted a car window with a brick as it drove pass. Ran into a dark alley way and the dude try to chase me down but lost. Feel kinda bad now but at the time I was a fucking menace
>>
>>36749374
show me a virtuous fag
>>
>>36751722
>She probably worked on her problems
No she obviously didn't, tumblr + trans + never dieted
>>
>>36751847
can somebody explain why this is wrong, where does the fat even come from

also, ive known "genetically fat people" and they eat like two or three people
>>
>>36757686
some people burn fat at a slower rate.
>>
>>36739527
How'd you kill your cat?
>>
>>36760001
l don't wanna know desu :(
>>
>Pretend to be a girl in the BDSM omegle tag
>Get dudes kik
>Say I'll dom him but only if he "offers tribute"
>Leaves me on read so I thought he wasn't gonna fall for it
>Twenty minutes later receive message that's just letters and numbers
>Ask what it is
>"$50 Amazon card, ma'am"
>Copy-paste code, block him
>Done this several other times, gotten ~$140 so far

I always feel super guilty afterwards but they shouldn't have been so damn gullible
>>
File: 1492110277315.jpg (149KB, 510x411px) Image search: [Google]
1492110277315.jpg
149KB, 510x411px
>>36727753
>rogue normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOOP STOP STOP STOP IT NOW
>>
>>36761712
yeah just draw more attention to it you 90's born faggot cunt
>>
File: 1479403738689.jpg (135KB, 708x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479403738689.jpg
135KB, 708x480px
>>36762383
lmao u mad bro get booty blastd u stupid kunt
>>
File: mayawati.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mayawati.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>36727753
>rogue normie
I want to be in the screencap.
Thread posts: 432
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.