[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ENJOY LIFE , ya beautiful basterds!! life has already start

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: osho-beauty-life-choice.jpg (458KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
osho-beauty-life-choice.jpg
458KB, 1500x1500px
ENJOY LIFE , ya beautiful basterds!!

life has already started, what are you waiting for to be happy?

don't wait for school to be over, or for your job to start, or when you get that promotion, or when you retire---enjoy it RIGHT NOW!!

why to enjoy life?
because its fuckng rare, and beautiful, i mean how lucky we are, to be on one in a billion planets which holds life, how lucky are we to be alive, and conscious---

How to enjoy life?

appreciate the beauty in everyday life, see the humor in life, appreciate the beauty of amazing people around you

WONDERFUL SONG to make you grateful for life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeWb1Z2hCgg [Embed] [Embed]

be thankful that such amazing music exists!!
so for a moment, lets stop constantly arguing over things online--its pointless, it doesn't change anything our real day to day lives, for a moment, lets just appreciate life--lets just be happy for being present on this beautiful planet, at a beautiful time!!
>>
is this what MDMA looks like through the internet ? anyway can't hate on your positive style brah. you enjoy life as well!
>>
>>36724440
listen to the song mate, you'll love it--it'll bring you joy, even if momentarily
>>
>>36724480
about to watch sunset and smoke a joint. though, I'll save the link for later just for you.
>>
>>36724494
hope you have a good 420 sesh, mate

treat yourself to a pizza afterwards
>>
Someone discovered LSD as it seems
>>
>>36724592
hehe thanks my man. it was just a little one after dinner. im going to meet up with someone to chill on the coast right outside of town later tonight, probably smoking a bit more, maybe write some lyrics and get constructive while at it, your thread is pretty inspiring in a way.

what's your story then ? are you gonna tell me you're high purely on life ??
>>
>>36724802
i live in new delhi, work an average paying job, not special in any way, dont have a girlfriend or many friends... a loner just like you guys

but none of those things mean, i can't be happy--i have realized that its all a matter of perspective man!

i mean, atleast our lives are better than 80 percent of the world---we are not starving, we re not in a war-ridden area, we are healthy and alive!

i spend my free time in parks, trying to be close to nature, it gives me peace

i am happy with my job, i try to contribute to my workplace as much as i can, not because i want a promotion, but because it makes me feel satisfied, that i belong somewhere.
--even if its a small weird office, full of number-crunching nerds

i try to take pleasure in smaller things on life, i realize that life is meaningless, i am a nihilist at core, but that isn;t any reason, for self-destruction, rather it motivates me to life for now, as everything is temporary and meaningless.

most of all, i live for myself, i dont do things for love or attention, but just because i want to do it--because i feel its the right thing to do---so dont seek approval just live life for yourself.

p,s, no drugs, or alcohol purely gratitude for life, and awe of the beauty that surrounds me
>>
>>36724985
sounds good overall. still I think even though we're not suffering from 1st world problems, we've still got our own deal of problems on our plate.

i hope you get where you want to go in life. seems like you'll have a good time on the way there anyway.

also no drugs or alcohol ? you're awfully optimistic for a sober person but that might just be me. i've been drinking and smoking up too much and too long. i'll have my comeback soon and keep it to the weekends or something. preferably both but i mostly want to get rid of the alcohol for now.

take care
>>
>>36725297
i never meant to say that we dont have problems--you and me, although maybe not be starving, still suffer from occasional pains of daily life--sadness is a natural part of life, dont try to block it with alcohol--follow the 24 hour rule, whatever is bothering you, let it bother you deeply for 24 hours, cry your fucking eyes out, but after 24 hours are up, stop lamenting, and start thinking of a solution to your problem

all problems in life may not have a solution, but atleast their symptoms can be reduced to a great extent---
live within your means, dont be greedy and
make the most of what you have,

anyways, i dont want to waste your time, so wherever you are man, i hope you find happiness and satisfaction!

godspeed. you legend!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.