[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funny people have all on easy mode.regardless of man or female

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1493739761952.png (82KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1493739761952.png
82KB, 540x304px
Funny people have all on easy mode.regardless of man or female

How to be funny ,anon ?
Any pill or drug to make me funny and sprout some bullshit from my mouth that can be funny?
>>
>drug
alcohol, just make sure to give more to them
>>
File: iktf.jpg (20KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
iktf.jpg
20KB, 250x230px
>>36722670
You either have it or you don't and the harder you try, the more obvious and cringe it will be that you're trying. Unfortunately there are just naturally funny/sociable people out there and we're not one of them
>>
>>36722670
not true
>make girl laugh with some normie tier joke
>guy next to her laughs too
>they kiss (not couple or anything)
i feel cucked

i got less socially inapt by reading funnily enough, whenever there's some awkward silence between me and a guy (happens often because I have nothing to gossip about) I start telling him shit about the ostrogothic tribes or Carthage or something
>>
>>36722968
Yeah you sound like a riot.
>>
>>36722996
i don't know emerging slang, I don't really speak to nearly enough people
>>
>>36722968
Fuck I hate it when that happens.

>at social event
>Finally get the courage to talk to a qt
>actually having a decent conversation
>some other guy comes towards us
>"what are you guys talking about?"
>shifts the conversation towards himself
>now I'm the third wheel

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>36722920
>the harder you try , you will not fail.

This is the bigger meme than "just be yourself"
Weeeewww
>>
>>36722670
Practice soliloquy; literally stand in front of a mirror and talk to yourself. It's important to look in the mirror and see your facial expressions. Just make observations about everyday things in a way that subverts expectations. The biggest trap you can fall for is trying "tell a joke", comedy should come naturally so you don't "tell jokes" you create them seemingly out of thin air (the unexpected). It'd be like a chef making microwave meals.

You're going to be awkward and unfunny at first but just keep at it. You might find it helpful to carry around a pad and pen and write down things you see that are interesting. When you get home, sit or stand in front of your mirror and flip through the pad and attempt to retell the story. Being funny is not all witty punchlines, there's no "punch" if there are a thousand tiny pokes so just focus on being entertaining at first and the comedy can come at your pace.
>>
>>36722670
Stupid. Girls don't have to be funny instead boys have to be funny o impress them .
>>
>>36722670

How does the girl behind this do this ?

Does she do stop motion and do all her facial expressions ? Seems a lot of work.
>>
>>36722968
>tfw no qt gf to discuss carthage and ostrogothic tribes

Why cant women /his/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.