[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is that with the false dichotomy of beta = asocial? One

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What is that with the false dichotomy of beta = asocial?

One can easily be a geek and have friends, they would just have to come from the same field as you do. There are conventions and whatnot, universities can frequently have people who share your interests, etc. One can even get a girlfriend, maybe not a really attractive one, but still.

Yet most of the time I read stories from here I hear shit about you being completely alone. I do not get it.
>>
>>36722625
Indeed I am seeing a role reversal where the soft spoken betas are becoming the new Alpha males, just look at the recent influx of nu-male cybergeek culture. it is very very true, the Beta uprising was not one of violence but one of subtle planning and evasion of the blistering too good for school alpha male type.
>>
It's not an uprising. It's finding people like you. Do you all live in small towns or something?
>>
>>36722625
It feels like everybody else has friends and I'm too ashamed of the way I'm living my life to force myself into theirs. I just go to classes and browse the internet in my dorm all day long.
>>
>>36722625
OP, do you look like the girl in the middle?
>>
>>36723044
Fuck off. Not every thread on this board has to be for online dating.
>>
>>36722678
i live in a small town not too far away from a big coastal city i could go and make friends and whatnot but i have no reason to do that
beta geeks are very uninteresting to me, worse than normies
i'm not a geek or anything like that, i have no interest in technology(it's just a means to an end for me, i couldn't give a fuck less about your gay programming autism, fuck you) or video games or anime or any kind of faggot nerd entertainment
i have no interests, i don't care about my own life
i have a couple friends who i do drugs with thats about it
>>
>>36723114
What? Nothing about my question implies any sort of dating. I just want to know.
>>
>>36723123
i should add that i used to be one of those happy nerdy kids but i feel like i'm worlds away from them now, they just remind me of what i'm not and who i used to be
>>
>>36723146
Fuck off, you are cancer. OP's body has nothing to do with the thread. Go to some chatroom if you want to beg for nudes or talk to traps or some shit like that.

>>36723123
>i have a couple of friends who i do drugs with
You're not who OP is addressing then.
>>
>>36723114
>>36723217
Joke's on you, I already know she looks like that. Or sort of like that, it's like the idealized anime version of her, and of her lewd fantasies.
>>
>>36722678
I don't but I'm just such a speshal snowflake I know that unless someone is equal in some number of ways I'd always view them as less than me or at least just not really meant for me.

The best fit would be someone similarly antisocial, but naturally that's difficult to find.

We're all in prisons of our own making, but at the same choice it's our very nature, to go against that would be to redefine my personality so much it wouldn't be me. Aside from being alone I actually really like myself.. I just want someone to share this with.
>>
>>36722625
I still love you very much and you should at least talk to me, it will be good.
>>
>>36724271
>>36723287
>>36722625
What the fuck is going on? That filename/image wasn't used in the archive before, how are you recognizing them and how are you related?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.