[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever gone limp while having sex with a girl? how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1377904882689.jpg (55KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1377904882689.jpg
55KB, 645x773px
have you ever gone limp while having sex with a girl? how did you react
>>
>>36722140
Got up, took a shower. Left her feeling like it was something she did or that I just came quietly.

Seriously why is this even a problem
>>
>>36722154
i still managed to comeback in the end but it was really awkward during the whole thing
>>
I started eating her out. Did that for several minutes until my boner came back and resumed fucking her.
>>
>>36722212
Oh yeah just make her blow you. You're gonna fluctuate between rock hard and semi hard anyway.
>>
>>36722140
>while
no unless it gets REALLY awkward I can just go on. sometimes it happens at the start though, when im not so much into it. just tell her to get you going, put up your smug face and watch her work it. no stress, stress never helps

>>36722154
morally not ideal but definitely does the job

>>36722306
works, depends on the situation. i wouldn't really go down on anything but a long term partner
>>
Wow what a Norman ass fucking thread.
>>
>>36722468
that's the funny thing
we had fucked before, i cum twice and we tried a last one before leaving
my dick got hard but as soon as she started blowing it got soft so i tried to get hard again by fucking her but it took me about 3 min to get hard again
that sucks
>>
yeah
my first time she started by giving me a handjob and ripped my fucking foreskin
so the pain became too much and i couldnt keep it up
we ended up getting it right like a week later
>>
>>36722140
never
would probably pretend im tired or did a bad movement that hurt my back so dick gave up
>>36722528
maybe it's the first times with the girl? anxiety and shiet
>>
>>36722140

Yes. She acted very mad and upset like it was her fault. And she never talked to me again. It wasn't her fault she was one of the hottest girls I have ever been with. I was simply too fucked off on drugs. Now I have learned to maintain boners like a professional tweaker... but lets' face it it happens to the best of us. no shame in poppin those little blue diamonds desu :thumbsup:
>>
>>36722607
I always have a blue pill in my wallet. Since the odds are that if I go out and get some, I'll have had some drinks, which will greatly increase the odds of penis not cooperating.
>>
>>36722140
to me it happens everytime i use a condom, never when raw
fucks my shit up pretty good, but usually no problems
i can relate tho, cripples your morale quite a bit
>>
Plenty all drugbooze related tho. I just kinda said fuck it. Of course she blamed herself and that sucked but u just gotta let them know its a biological/mental issue not connected to attraction. Shit happens
>>
>>36722633
Yeah condoms r just uncomfortable
>>
File: 1493176009264.gif (2MB, 480x481px) Image search: [Google]
1493176009264.gif
2MB, 480x481px
>>36722140
>ITT:Normies complaining about normie problems

FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36722516
This.
Normies have fucking ruined this place.
>>
>>36722749
>cant turn doujinshi experience into larping
brainlet detected
>>
>>36722628
how much time does it take to get a boner after taking a pill
>>
>>36722856
Depends on you, but generally I'd say at least 30 minutes. So if it looks like I'm going to seal the deal, either I wait for her to go to the toilet or I do, pop the pill, and by the time we get to my place it's in full effect.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.