[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Realize I'm a loser >Hit the gym >Started forcing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 12

File: download.jpg (3KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 228x221px
>Realize I'm a loser
>Hit the gym
>Started forcing myself to go out
>Stopped playing games with online friends
>Started talking to people more
>Read a shitton of books on social interaction, how to get wimminz, etc.etc.
>Got a social life
>It's nice
>Got gf, not virgin anymore
>Like 6 people told me I've changed a fuckton in 3 months

If I can do it, you can do it.
>>
>>36719863
Good for you; you don't belong here any more.
FUCK OFF.
I have tried that and failed. I go to the gym every fucking day and yet women continue to reject me.
>>
File: 1490179943075.png (131KB, 353x299px) Image search: [Google]
1490179943075.png
131KB, 353x299px
>>36719863
What reading do you recommend norman?
>>
>>36719863
Actually >>36719931 is correct
Everytime you visit here you risk undoing all the progress you've made.
It's time to leave 4chan.
>>
>>36719863
fuck off norman

origami pastrami
>>
>>36719994
Not him but if you haven't read "surely you're joking Mr Feynman" I recommend it.
>>
>>36719863
Lmao so you completely sacked your identity for a chance to be a norman
You deserve the worst
>>
>>36720032

identity is a meme, you dolt
>>
>>36719994
dont fall for these books. if you cant be a normie without some stupid literature by some deranged lifestyle gurus, you surely cant become one with them
>>
>>36720043
Whatever you say kiddo
oreganolis
>>
>Started forcing myself to go out
This is the step that's been blocking me lately.

I only have one friend who is going through other shit so it's not like they have any interest in going out anyways. Feels like my options boil down to going to the bar solo and shit like that.
>>
>>36720071
>go out with friends
>watch women hit on them
does wonders for your self-esteem lad
>>
Thx anon that motivates me to change my life too. Should i stop watching anime?
>>
>>36719931
>tried and failed
Must've tried real hard
>>
>>36720102
I guy I know doesn't really shower, he's pretty retarded even though he thinks of himself as some sort of intellectual elite. He can't sleep w/o his teddy bear, he doesn't have a job. His plan is to become a doctor and start his own private practice from the millions he will inherit after his family dies. But he doesn't watch Anime and he has a gf. So yeah, lay off the anime
>>
>>36720131
>if you try hard enough you cannot fail
Wew lad
>>
>>36719931
You need to do more than just go to the gym dumbass. Women aren't as visual as guys, you need to have the charisma/confidence to go with your looks.
>>
>>36719863
Don't worry, just like how you got bored of vidya, you will get bored of being a normie. It's all fake.
>>
>>36719863
>3 months
Should've said at least a year then maybe your shitty roleplay as a normalfag would be more convincing :^)
>>
>>36720169
>you need to have the charisma/confidence to go with your looks.
No, you don't
>>
Good for you, OP. I, on the other hand, have a genetic aversion to trying, so I can't help but wait for things to fall into my hands.
>>
>>36720198
Yes you literally fucking do I was born with a pretty face and a body that gains muscle easily and I could attract girls my whole life but they never stayed around because I was such an autist
>>
>>36719994
The art of not giving a fuck and Models and just anything else you find interesting and worthy of reading yourself.
>>
Good for you brother
>be me
>high school
>depressed, think about suicide on the daily
>slowly become friends with normies
>introduce them to mai ebinmaymays
>no longer depressed, able to partake in normie activities while still doing my regular autistic shit
Feels good bro
>>
>>36719994
House on the borderland
>>
>>36720234
my friend who is attractive as hell is neither confident or charismatic, it helps a lot if you respond with things different than Tom Hardy grunting and okay/maybe
>>
But I don't want friends, a girlfriend or sex.
>>
I have actually found that hitting the gym isn't always needed, you'll need it to get girls way above your league, but not 6-7's. That is if you're not completely overweight or anorexic.

All you need to do is this, and no; I'm not trying to lecture any of you faggots.

>Talk about the things you like with people, this fucking includes your family, if you like watching Sailor Moon own that shit, don't go complete spurge and talk about specifics, talk about what made it so cool to you. People like this, believe me, I actually had a discussion about Fate/Zero with a 8/10 roastie in a club that got me in her pants, even though she didn't understand a fucking thing I was saying, it made her jealous of my dedication.
>Dress okay, you all fucking know this one, but try to dress okay all the time and combine that with good posture. This and a good hairstyle will help a lot, choose one that you like and does not look autistic.
>>
>>36720277
Well he might not be a social retard. You can be a pretty boy with a nice body but if you sperg out constantly, it doesn't mean shit. Normies can be unconfident and uncharismatic because that's just their personality, there's nothing wrong with them. But if you're fuckin weird and don't know how to function in certain situations, confidence and charisma is a must.
>>
>>36720157
>If you quit you cannot succeed
Wewewewew
>>
>>36720054
You don't have to listen to them 100%, because there's some truth that they're deranged gurus. But they do help
>>
>>36719863
>If I can do it, you can do it.
tell me about your family and work
>>
>>36719863
Hum... We know robots dont care about that stuff?
>>
>>36720322
Women respond to emotion more than words.
>>
>>36720043
identity is very powerfull
>>
>>36720347
>One man's failure is another man's success
Weeeweewwewewewewewewewwwwew
>>
>>36720345
>this

If you're charismatic about being a fucking serial killer roasties would want to fuck you
>>
File: IMG_0593.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0593.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
>>36719863
>be me
>19 year old NEET with schizoaffective disorder and a shitty part time job
>take multiple psychiatric medications to help cull my rampant mind
>they do in fact help, but at a cost
>one of them has heavy sedation as a side effect which I happened to get hit with
>not only does the drug have this side effect on its own, but it amplifies sedatation, drowsiness, and lethargic side effects from any other medications which may cause the same kind of reaction
>basically taking a cocktail of psychiatric medication which is too mixed to tell what from what anymore
>it makes me feel like a slug 24/7
>can barely find the energy to move
>begin to ween myself off of it with help from my psychiatrist
>the effect apparently becomes worse as the dosage decreases, which is a very rare occurrence which has only been noted with certain prescription drugs but is still possible according to my psychiatrist
>feel like if a sloth and a snail had violent intercourse and had a baby, I would be that baby
>lose my job because I can barely find it within myself to do anything
>actually begin to doze off while behind the wheel one day, have to pull off the road and regain my composure
>end up falling asleep and get woken up by a cop who got a complaint of a "suspicious vehicle" on the side of the road
>now I'm hesitant about even driving until I'm off this shit
>so close to getting rid of this motherfucking pill, at the lowest possible dosage right now
I just had to vent robots. I'm picturing myself feeling much better after I drop this shit. Hopefully I won't feel like I'm shackled with 50 pound weights on each foot anymore.
>>
>>36720345
you answered it yourself, you don't need confidence or charisma, just don't sperg out
>>
>>36720397
That's fucking shit desu, strange how we all think that everything works perfectly when prescribed by a professional.

Are there no alternative meds?
>>
Great now fucking leave normalfag. REEEEEEEE. God I hate that noise.
>>
>>36720398
How do you even find females if you are outside of school and work in a place with all males?
>>
How did you get a social life and where did you meet people?
>>
>>36720465
You dont now Kys
>>
>>36720431
Alternative meds for schizoaffective disorder? Not that I'm aware of.
I've been in counseling for it though and I believe I've gotten better so I have no problems getting off the meds. At this point, I think the medication is doing more harm than good. I just want to feel natural again, and not feel like I'm full of artificial bullshit.
>>
>>36720477
Well that's not so easy, if you don't have any friends start with your family, start talking to your parents or cousins or siblings, eventually you'll meet people through them, that's a great place to start desu
>>
>>36720397
do you smoke? orignaslad
>>
>>36720503
Tell me more about your disorder, in what way could you best describe it? I just wanna know to be able to sympathize you know.
>>
>>36720465
their friends and bars

>>36720509
>Well that's not so easy, if you don't have any friends start with your family, start talking to your parents or cousins or siblings, eventually you'll meet people through them, that's a great place to start desu
shit advice
>>
>>36720534
Not really no, unless your family are complete shit heads and you don't have any friends where do you start so socialize?
>>
>>36720891
>Not really no, unless your family are complete shit heads and you don't have any friends where do you start so socialize?
Go out with your work colleagues?
>>
>>36720909
Most people on this forum don't even fucking work. But if you have a job, then yes; this is another great alternative.
>>
>>36720516
Nah, I don't smoke but I sure could try it.

>>36720524
Schizoaffective disorder is a mix of schizophrenia and the various components of other given mood disorders. Originally, when I was 13, they diagnosed me with bipolar depression but at age 17 they re-evaluated and diagnosed it as schizoaffective disorder. Bipolar is a common mood disorder and the one generally associated with other mood disorders.
Though many people picture schizophrenia as hallucinations or delusions, that's not the whole of it though I have experienced delusions frequently in the past and have had hallucinations as well (but not many). Schizophrenia is typically an inability to control your thoughts and feelings. This all built up over time and I had a psychotic break early into age 17 which landed me back in the psych ward for re-evaluation.
I take a variety of drugs made to combat depression, mood disorders, and psychotic effects. Hopefully I'll be off of one of them soon.
>>
File: Super Punch Pepe.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Super Punch Pepe.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>36720032
>He's literally using the "just be yourself" meme

kill yourself famalam
>>
File: 1493602308797.png (2MB, 541x3715px) Image search: [Google]
1493602308797.png
2MB, 541x3715px
>>36719863
>tfw tried this
>tfw failed miserably

True suffering
>>
I was changing just like you but I gave up.

All that matters is a big dick. I know this fat guy with a huge beer belly. He's in the high 300s. Has horrible hygiene and doesn't work but he has a gf who isn't ugly and he cheats on her all because his dick is huge. I've seen it and it's 8 inches flaccid. He's a shower but his dick is fat too.

Mine is 4 hard and chicks have laughed.
>>
>>36720534
What if you don't have any friends, the only people you interact with are at work and keep their distance when you leave due to liking it separate? Bars? I don't drink, desu.
>>
>>36719863
Don't care, I don't want validation from normies and reaping the "rewards" of normiedom also means dealing with all the negatives - having to work etc.
>>
>>36719863
>Hit the gym
>Like 6 people told me I've changed a fuckton in 3 months
Obviously you don't know shit about gym. I spent 4 months and my appearense didn't change at all, I gained 9 kilos but it is not visible. It takes at least a year for this thing to visually work.
>>
>>36720982
This: dont care about sex with an ugly Roastie just to have normies' approval
>>
>>36721028
I didn't mean appearance wise, but personality wise. Although appearance wise I gained 6 kilo and went to just above avg. body type from avg.
>>
File: 1488304224974.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1488304224974.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>36720909
>Go out with your work colleagues?
no work colleague ever liked me
i`ve been "that guy :/ " my entire life
>>
>>36719863
Important question first:

How tall are you?
>>
>>36721155
Same here. In elementary I was the kid everyone hated and fought with. I got giant mobs trying to hurt me to the point I was home schooled. I went back for high school to try to gain social skills, but being the new kid meant I was immediately ousted, plus was found to be weird for everything I did. I couldn't even befriend other weird kids. I was the "next Hitler" and had to deal with the school constantly searching my stuff to make sure I wasn't going to destroy it. That is how weird I am to society, weird enough they think I am going to kill them, and I have no idea what I am even doing wrong. Nobody bothers to explain it to me.

My family is made up of a bunch of arguing individuals, my parents hate each other and gave me conflicting information going up to the point it was hard to do anything. They often would harm me just to undermine the other parent's efforts. My other family members have distanced themselves from me, they don't want me around due to my ties and thus any advances leads to them threatening me. This also made my school worse as they knew about my parents. It makes it especially hard when it was kept a secret for years that my parents are cousins.

I have since been to various jobs to try to escape my past, though my lack of social skills means I often get small jobs that I struggle with due to anyone being able to do the stuff I have trouble with. Like opening a door. Or lifting a car jack. Or taking a shower in the morning. I am a literal fucktard with anything I do. Needless to say, people at work are often friendly enough to pity me, but any further advances they decline. I understand, I would too.

So, anon, explain where exactly I am supposed to get these friends to get a girl? I am essentially the worst scum you could get.
>>
>>36721155
>>36721347
>no work colleague ever liked me
>i`ve been "that guy :/ " my entire life
Likewise, but you've literally nothing to lose if you just tell them that you are basically a sperg and if you could hang out with them sometimes. Not all people are fucking garbage. It would also help if you're not in some mindless job, but in some sort of a field. It's much easier to talk to people then. With the group of people I'm hanging out, I didn't even say a couple of words to them. People will slowly accept you because you're "boring". There's always some drama with people and you just exist and do nothing.
>>
>>36721220
this is a very good question, someone shoulda asked it earlier
>>
>>36721220
6 foot

fuck you this is an original comment
>>
>>36721347
Okay, so your parents are fuckheads, you're collegues are fuckheads and the rest of the random people around you are fuckheads.

Try and build bonds with some of those distant family members you have. Write them a literal letter, try and get a fresh start. If they don't want anything to do with you they're not worth it

Like I said before, dress well and learn to talk about a thing you love in a normie friendly manner.

You could always try and meet new people; and here are my suggestions as to where you might meet them
>if you like hitting the gym make small talk with the people there, eventually out of politeness some people will try to get to know you
>if you like reading go to a library and ask the librarian if she knows of any book clubs, get out of your comfort zone and go to them, people are generally nice there
>if you like drinking go to a bar, even alone is fine, if you see anybody else that is also sitting alone go and talk to them, and get their contact details after you finished.
>>
>>36721503
fuck off chad in an original way
>>
>>36721503
Then it's settled. You'd never have your "big change" if you were 5'7''

Can we close the thread already?
>>
>>36721476
That is exactly the thing, I try to avoid much contact because these people are known to talk about each other behind their back and I need to be known as the one not doing anything.
>>
>>36721526
Truthfully, I don't like any of the stuff you recommend. I like vidya, but I guess I need to get out of my comfort zone and do things I hate to find people to talk to. I know reading is definitely bad, I actually was borderline-suicidal because I forced myself to read 100 pages a day of a novel series. I just don't like reading.

Drinking is bad too, don't like losing control and not being fully aware of my environment. Guess that just leaves the gym, though I am the type that can barely breathe after 100 jumping jacks after doing this routine for two years.
>>
>>36719863
You fucking moron, I:
>work
>study
>have no time for gym
>am a skeltal anyway

How is that advice supposed to help me?
>>
>>36721658
people will talk behind people's backs forever
>>
>>36721726
Well me and you are kinda the same Desu, I don't like going to the gym though; I'm fucking 1.59 meters tall and I weigh 62 killos, I'm skinny as fuck basically.

I must say that anybody can get into reading, it's basically like watching a movie; and you'll enjoy it. Video games can be a good place to start too, if you can save up some money and go to a convention (assuming you live in the US or in Europe)

Drinking is fine also man, just don't get too smashed, not having control is sometimes the best way to start conversations and even picking up girls.

I was basically a loser in middle school, but I got my act together in high school, persistently hanged out with chads and normans till they eventually accepted me, and now I'm in college with a few people I can actually consider close good friends. I've only had sex twice, but that's fine.
>>
>>36721754
Well don't listen to him, look at what I wrote desu
>>
>>36721754
also this
I dont know how to not be skelly,
I've been trying hard and only put on 4kg in 2months
>>
>>36721883
Then don't fucking worry about hitting the gym, do something else that makes you attractive, start playing or doing some or other sport. Hunting, Fishing, Skateboarding and Surfing are all fun and you don't need to put up with chad's shit.
>>
>>36721882
Point me to it

>>36720091
Oh god... I know this feel. I know it too well. If there's anything I learned from going out - it's that women show interest in a painfully obvious way. Women literally hit on guys they're interested in. If you've never been hit on, then no woman has been interested in you. No point approaching girls out of the blue really. It just never ends well.
>>
>>36719863
>>Started talking to people more
How and about what?
>>
>>36721956
Idk I just came up to them and started talking about something, or asked their opinion on something or pointed out something in the location. At first I was kind of shit, but now I get hella good at it.
>>
File: 1493554705977.png (22KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493554705977.png
22KB, 183x200px
Now you're just another cog in society, mindlessly following trends and conforming to the masses. Soon you'll be nothing more than the rotten husk of someone who used to be an individual pleading to go back to your former self.
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 284x177px
>>36721933
>Oh god... I know this feel. I know it too well. If there's anything I learned from going out - it's that women show interest in a painfully obvious way. Women literally hit on guys they're interested in. If you've never been hit on, then no woman has been interested in you. No point approaching girls out of the blue really. It just never ends well.

lmao remain beta virgin forever
>>
>>36721996
>something
WHAT EXACTLY YOU RETARDED FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT CUNT NIGGER FAGGOT
>>
>>36722072
Not him but that's not how it works. You can't go up to people with specific lines in your head, that'll make it worse.
>>
>having 6 people
reeee i dont even want to scream for you
>>
>>36722072
>>36722120
If you really need something specific, buy a new pair of shoes or something and walk around asking people what they think of them, try to start a conversation about shoes you like.
>>
>>36722120
So I'm just supposed to come up with the words myself? How am I supposed to do that? Carry a dictionary everywhere I go? Fuck you
>>
>>36720169
>who was Zyzz
>>
>>36722147
Post how exactly the conversation would go. I'm sick of this vague bullshit advice you normies are always giving. STOP THINKING I KNOW HOW TO TALK TO HUMANS AND TEACH ME
>>
>>36722120
>You can't go up to people with specific lines in your head
You can. I actually did it a number of times, sometimes literally practising entire conversations in my head and planning ahead. It works, but you really have to take into account every possible outcome, as if you were creating an RPG.
>>
>>36719994
Fanfiction desu
>>
>>36722072
>>36722172
Not him but the trick is to be aware of your surroundings and discuss it by literally coming up to someone and making a comment about it + "right?"

Sounds retarded but that's about the way it works.
>>
>>36721933
that's the part that normies don't seem to get, they think you're just like them and think that women regularly hit on you. And then they will go with like
>i'm average anon, and i get women hitting on me, are you sure you aren't just missing their signals
>or they go just go talk to her, you know about normie shit

>>36722207
Yes and then they engage you, it's that simple roight. It's not like the conversation can go to a standstill. Nah, you just normie it to the max bruv
>>
>>36722207
>coming up to someone and making a comment about it + "right?"
How fucking dense are you? Post the exact words you would use. I dont understand what you mean
>>
>>36722172
The problem is that you're probably some type of nerd (not an insult) and you want human interaction to be like a video game or a math problem, where you say x and whoever you're talking to has to respond with y. As if you choose what you say from a menu and the npc is programmed to respond a certain way.
>>
>>36719863
I've always been attractive and I could be social if I wanted to. People really liked me in high school. It's just a facade though. It's exhausting and there is very little reward.
I wish I could have a gf but all real women are trash.
>>
>>36722254
Well, imagine something is on fire and people come up to watch. You come over to someone and say the following:
>wow, any idea what's going on?
>something's on fire
>what used to be here?
>some furniture factory
And so on.

Another example, school environment. You come over right before an exam (I find it the easiest to talk to people I don't know there):
>hi, you waiting for the exam too?
>yeah
>did the professor come over already?
>not yet but I suppose he'll be there any second now
>what did you learn from?
>books and my notes
>alright, can you possibly explain x to me? I have issues getting it you can lie here btw
>sure [he/she proceeds to explain]
Then you just fluently move to other subjects.

Another way is by overhearing someone talking and just chiming in. Make sure what you're saying is actually relevant and remotely interesting to them because this isn't really that great of a way, especially with women.

But it all comes down to sometimes talking about or asking about literally the most obvious shit you could google in a second really.
>>
>>36722388
>asking about literally the most obvious shit you could google in a second really

this, seriously this. Not even joking
>>
>>36722246
Yeah. For the longest time I thought that maybe I was actually missing some signals from women and I was an oblivious moron, but truth is I never was and women are very obvious with their signals. VERY obvious. At some point I thought I'm starting to get the signals and took the opportunity a few times but as it turned out those girls were just trying to be friendly with me, and not displaying interest. Until I saw what girls do when they're ACTUALLY interested in my friends of course. IT kinda crushed me.

>Yes and then they engage you, it's that simple roight. It's not like the conversation can go to a standstill. Nah, you just normie it to the max bruv
I'm the anon you responded to and honestly, yeah it often goes to a standstill but whatever. It's still practice to you, and in fact if that's someone you'll be seeing more often then it's a way to break ice and get your foot in the door because the next time you chat the person up, you're no longer a stranger.

I came to the point where I've talked to so many women now failing a lot of course that I can literally walk up to any woman and start chatting her up without any fear. That said, I'd say I'm overqualified to say that the "just walk up to her and say hi, bro" meme doesn't work. Approaching girls simply can't work if you're not a Chad.
>>
>>36719863

But doing all that stuff is boring. I'd rather just eat and shit all day.
>>
>>36722482
It's just fake boring garbage. Why would you ever want to be a normal? Its always greener on the other side.
Until being a normal is like anime then I have no interest.
>>
File: 1457299343761.png (18KB, 273x244px) Image search: [Google]
1457299343761.png
18KB, 273x244px
>>36722619
You keep telling yourself dat boiii
>>
>>36722502
>yeah it often goes to a standstill but whatever. It's still practice to you, and in fact if that's someone you'll be seeing more often then it's a way to break ice and get your foot in the door because the next time you chat the person up, you're no longer a stranger.
I don't have problems with people that I'm going to see again. I'm talking about just going up to her and say hi meme. I've no fear in talking with people, I could go up to a random woman and explain for hours how I could sustain myself by just sucking myself off for pleasure and nutrients. I don't really care what people who I don't know think about me. I'm talking about when it's clear as the sky for normies to just go up to people and just chit chat.
>>
>>36722761
I don't understand your post. You're saying that on one hand you have no issue talking to women but on the other you can't just walk up to her and say hi? Can you rephrase your post?
>>
>>36719863
you lie, anon. there's no gf, you only go out to the shop and you lock up when a girl asks you something.
>>
>>36722801
I said I don't have an issue of just coming up to a random woman and start saying shit to her. I just don't know what that shit is. Unless she's like studying math then I could talk for hours.
>>
>>36723017
Well I gave you a few examples, a few posts above. I don't really know all that well how to talk either, especially when the subject runs out, but I guess it's also because it heavily relies on the other person and how the person is good at talking or just wants to talk to you.
>>
>>36719863
Good job. Care to share your story on
<-----
>>
File: check out improve.png (9KB, 545x289px) Image search: [Google]
check out improve.png
9KB, 545x289px
>>36723226
forgot pic jioqfkhqqqqqqqqqqqcdjkf
>>
>>36723109
and that's when being very social or attractive comes into play. And that's why being confident/yourself are just normie memes. Or the advice of just go talk to people, Chad also had to talk to people and keep a fucking notepad of how to interact with people.
>>
>>36723303
It's only a meme to some point. You need to be confident in that people want to talk to you, and that they won't just ignore you or tell you to fuck off. Once you do that, you've got half the success.

A lot of it is practice but also a lot of it is down to the other person you're talking to. And that's where looking attractive comes up. Girls are WAY more willing to chat with you and bring up subjects, only to stay with you just a second longer, when they find you attractive.
>>
>>36723398
>You need to be confident in that people want to talk to you, and that they won't just ignore you or tell you to fuck off.
this just translates to: "just go talk to her bruv". But the conversation will just end in an awkward standstill.
>>
>>36723501
Yeah which is where the second part of my post comes in, anon.

If you're attractive but not confident about it, then you're basically cucking yourself out of being with girls.
>>
but none of that will change my height and face

I was fucked from the very beginning
>>
>>36723539
>If you're attractive but not confident about it, then you're basically cucking yourself out of being with girls.
One of my friends is extremely attractive and extremely insecure. Pussy still throws itself at him. He's just not a sperg so he talks back.
>>
>>36723650
Yeah girls are way more forgiving to attractive guys and it's hard to be a sperg when you're hot really.

But like I said, to be effective with girls and people in general you need confidence and attractiveness.
>>
>>36723702
I kinda get what you're trying to say, but I don't think that confidence is the right word. It's pretty much just a buzzword at this point. Well, I'm off to medicate myself with alcohol. Take care.
>>
>>36721933
>no point approaching girls
Not entirely true, I literally never get hit on by girls, but sometimes I go out just to approach girls. Get rejected by 99/100 but sometimes I end up attracting one and making out with her, sometimes even cute girls. Still a virgin but a genuine makout feels amazing. But yes very time consuming and you have to get over the fact that some guys don't have to put in ang effort.
>>
>>36719863
Honestly what difference does it make, Robot or Normie? It seems a little dumb for me to force myself to fit into society. That doesn't mean I don't believe in exercising or shit that my body needs I do that because I like to feel good about myself. But I don't honestly give a fuck about what people think about me and I have terrible anxiety around women so I just hang out with bros and laugh about dumb ironic memes all day long. Now I'm getting bored of vidya and floundering around with little to no purpose it feels. For once in my life I am realizing just how small I fucking am I guess lol, shit sucks.
>>
>>36724796
Where do you find those girls?
originalo
>>
>>36725087
Any (preferably big) city, nightclubs. You have to stay out til late (at least 3am), regularly approach girls (at least 1 per 3-5 minutes) and try to fake being happy and confident. If you do this for a couple nights you are pretty much guaranteed to get interest from 1 girl. When she shows enough interest, you can slowly go for the makeout. It will be extremely discouraging when you get rejected over and over again, but the dopamine rush and (temporary) confidence you get once you make it is amazing and will give you motivation to keep going. Remember, all it takes is 1 fucking girl to like you
>>
>>36725219
But I want a relationship, anon.
>>
>>36719863
>Hit the gym
>>Like 6 people told me I've changed a fuckton in 3 months.

3 months is literally nothing.
>>
>>36725219
Oh, and find some other dude to go out with who has the same goal. I go out with extreme autists who I could never be friends with but I just act positive around them and it's 10x easier doing it with someone. So that when you get rejected you don't stand there all alone
>>
>>36725276
ask her out or for her number instead .
>>
>>36725276
Yes, but doing this will slowly increase your confidence and make it more likely to get a girlfriend. Again, it only takes 1 girl to like you enough to get in a relationship with you. It's a numbers game but for us, it's the best way
>>
>>36725278

>>36721049

But gym-wise I've been going for a year, but I only realized I was a sperg like 3 months ago.
>>
>>36719863
>read a book to learn social graces
get the fuck outta this board and go back to your new life, Normon

(this post is herbal fresh)
>>
>>36725305
>>36725324
Those girls are drunk to fucking hell and all they come for is easy fug. Not to mention how they're pretty garbage relationship material as all they want is party, drinks and fucking. I'm speaking from experience right now.
>>
>>36725295

you're a normalfag and you were all along bro

if you don't find it physically revolting that western society has devolved to the point where all you can do is scrape the bottom of the barrel to join the triple digit count for a giga-slut... you're part of the problem
>>
>>36725360
Look man, you're actually right, but it doesn't matter because what's the alternative? Who knows you might actually meet a quality girl, the chances are higher than sitting in your room. Plus, let's say you meet a quality girl in library one day, and you just made out with 1 or 2 girls the night before, you will feel so much better about yourself and this will make you a more attractive person for everyone.
>>
>>36720431
the drug is working as intended you moron, these drugs are DESIGNED to shut psychotics down so they don't freak out and do something destructive
>>
File: succsesful day.jpg (59KB, 736x559px) Image search: [Google]
succsesful day.jpg
59KB, 736x559px
>Realize I'm a loser
>Got my female hormones
>Started forcing myself to go out sometimes
>Stopped playing games with online friends
>Started talking to people more
>Read a shitton of science and fiction books, how to be confident, interesting etc.etc.
>Got a (((social))) life in uni, wk and fests sometimes
>feels nothing
>no bgf, handholdless, kissless, virgin
>no online (((friends))) both irl anymore
>nothing
>got a decent girly look, boymode failed forever
>realize I'm looser girl with penis
>Like 5 people told me I've changed a fuckton in 3 months
>nothing will cure my depression ever
>failed normie life contiued - wrk, uni, home, study or procrastination, sleep, wrk............
>>
>>36725360
It's to build confidence, if you are confident enough then start conversations with girls you think have a good personality in public. Get to know them talk to them and if you think a relationship is the way to go ask them out, it's not rocket science.
>>
>>36725366
I do, but I can't change it, and being part of it 0.01% feels better than not at all. I hate the game but I still try to play it so to say. I'm only trying to help. I'm still a virgin myself, and the only reason I have ever gotten attraction from girls is by putting in a pathetic amount of effort, but it feels good
>>
>>36725477
You could've joined ISIS and you're life would've been better fag.
>>
>>36725716
I'm not stupid enough for it.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.