[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chad beat up my favorite beta orbiter just to impress me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1469215483632.png (25KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1469215483632.png
25KB, 609x749px
>Chad beat up my favorite beta orbiter just to impress me

Any other fembot know this feel?
>>
>Chad doesn't beat up my beta orbitors because he's actually a nice person
>he just laughs at them and lets them buy me more gifts while fucking me daily
>>
>>36719774
I never got beaten up by Chad before but I actually got chased away by one in middle school when I was trying to court a girl with fat tits.
>>
>>36719774
>tfw my orbiter beat up Chad
What? Do I bf him now? WTF
>>
>Chad and I had a date planned one night
>Chad goes to the football game instead and laughs me off
>have to fuck beta orbiter instead, at least i get a free dinner out of it

anyone else get this feel?
>>
>>36719873
>fucking your beta orbiter
>not blowing him off by telling him he's the best FRIEND ever
>>
>>36719774
xD yeh u go gurl!
>>
>>36719923
I just don't understand. What causes you guys to post stuff like this? Have you actually been cucked this hard before? Do you wish to get cucked like this?
>>
A girl I was trying to impress got her nigger to drag me through the road and filmed it
She single handedly ruined my school life
I really, really, really fucking hate women
>>
>>36721496
They're doing it just to piss off 'bots
>>
>>36721496
We hate women
>>
>>36719774
Chad wouldn't do anything to impress you, you ham who roast beef.
>>
>Chad teams up with beta orbiters and kills the Stacy
>>
>>36721507
>get coked up
>kill her and the nigger
hope you get off scot free because of being under the influence or kill yourself in jail/suicide by cop
>>
>>36721585
This should be the only justifiable outcome
>>
>tfw disagreement in the Beta parliament gets out of hand and leads to the Second Beta Civil War
Should I use my emergency powers fellow Fembots?
>>
>>36721588
Being under the influence doesn't exclude you from culpability or guilt in anglo-american law systems.
>>
>>36721496
Robots either never have female contact or at best get friendzoned, how often depends on how often he tries. Each time killing the robot a bit more inside until the soul is DEAD and you resent women.
The worst are the lies and being lead on, theyll compliment you but still claim you're not their type. lying whores who just want a beta to lean on and vent to when chad beats them.
Bitches and whores.
>>
>>36721496
They know that there is at least one robot out there right now autistic enough to think that these are real woman posting and starting these threads.
>>
>>36721496
i have been legitimately cucked like this before. in that exact fashion.
>>
>>36721678
I get that, but these people who make these threads must really loathe themselves to go through posting this stuff regularly. There might be a bit of projection going into these posts as well.
>>
>>36721617
I was thinking more along the lines of getting a reduced sentence
>>
>>36721612
>Second Beta Civil War
when was the first?
>>
>>36721496
>Have you actually been cucked this hard before?

Have you not? I think it's safe to say, most of us have gotten some variation of the dreaded "friend speech" at some point.
>>
>>36721837
If you have to hear the "friend speech", you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>36721818
A couple of years ago. It wasn't that major it was just an offshoot of the War of Chad Succession.
>>
>>36721950
oh, so kinda like the War of 1812
>>
>>36721837
>>36721896
If they give you the "friend speech" then that's consent and they're asking for it. You know what to do.
>>
>>36719774

I prefer to exploit my woman's orbiters. They chauffeur her, buy her small items, compliment her, use her as an emotional tampon and try enormously hard to please her.

It's sad. What accounts for this drive to behave so obsequiously around females? It quite literally induces cringes. Women aren't special -- they're adolescents, for the most part, mentally with tits. They can be treated normally and teased and of course fucked. My girl sucks my cock on command -- I make a point of flipping out and intimidating her if she doesn't comply with any of my instructions and she seems to love being dominated in such a blunt fashion.
>>
>>36721740
Yes, I'm sure adding another crime to your crime will reduce your sentence.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.