[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black >just be myself >hear multiple times throughout

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 17

File: 1398225952961.jpg (159KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
1398225952961.jpg
159KB, 746x982px
>be black
>just be myself
>hear multiple times throughout life (you act white, whitest black guy ever etc.)
>In the same breaths these people associate "acting black" with nothing but negative traits like stealing and killing

Can you fucking do anything without being labelled goddamn
>>
>>36719347
Thats a shame, say something next time
>>
Yes you can. You can learn to stop reaching for your anger.
>>
>>36719364

I always ask what "acting black" means and the subject dies. Every time.

>>36719374

I don't follow
>>
maybe they should act more like you instead
>>
>>36719382
Well your are black after all, it's not going to go away. Maybe except it a little?
>>
Good to hear, OP. Keep going. You sound like a person that happens to have black skin- rather than a nigger.
>>
>>36719347
>Can you fucking do anything without being labelled goddamn

No because people are garbage.
You get judged because you're black, great for you, if you were white they'd just judge you on something else, you never win.
>>
>I always ask what "acting black" means and the subject dies. Every time.

Keep at it. The more people that realise that telling black kids to act """black""" is fucking them over the better.
>>
>>36719347
I'm black too. I don't give a fuck what white people think about me or black culture, I just do what I do.
>>
>>36719347
No you can't, but that goes for literally everyone not just you. You always get labeled this or that by your actions and words. But at least they don't label you a nigger, being an honorary white person means they don't see you as the ghetto hood rat trash that your race is most recognized for. And when 9/10 black people seem to be exactly that shouldn't get mad at someone just calling you a civilized chimp aka white.
>>
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it most likely is a duck OP

originalo
>>
>>36719347
People associate being black with acting like a savage. You being labeled as acting like a white person means people see you as a person of color not a good for nothing nigger. Take it as a compliment op
>>
>>3671958
>You will always be labeled
>proceeds to label him an "honorary white person"
>calls his race trash

Oh boy.
>>
File: 31514632.jpg (187KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
31514632.jpg
187KB, 746x982px
>>36719347
You can't use that one OP.
>>
>>36719347

Do I really have to post black crime stats? What the fuck do you want whitey to say?

The only problem here is their lack of authenticity. Theyre pussying out of saying what they mean. I dont think you should be personally pidgeonholed, but not "acting black" is essentially a complement and you goddamn know it.
>>
File: image.jpg (129KB, 439x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 439x439px
>>36719347
Have the exact same fucking issue
>>
File: aniki.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
aniki.png
226KB, 468x345px
>>36719347
Blacks, especially the ones still stuck in ghettos that aren't leaving there any time soon, are the people that'll complain the most about you acting "white", they'd rather have you act like a ghetto chimp just like them instead of actually achieving anything and becoming an Uncle Tom.
>>
>>36719347
I'm white and I won't label you desu

Just like video games and sheeeit and we're cool
>>
I know then feel OP
next time you have to point this out to them, some will see where theyre wrong and try to ditch the mentality while others will keep giving you shit
>>
>>36719382
"Acting black" is all negative.

Not speaking proper English
Sagging like an excon
Listening to trap music
Walking with "swagger"
Wearing excessive jewelry
Going to the gym cause you play football or basketball
Doing nae nae, grinding on twerks, or other silly dance moves

I would say the more preferential "black" which is Jazz and classic black culture but that was killed by ghetto culture.
>>
File: 1341705748194.jpg (28KB, 279x284px) Image search: [Google]
1341705748194.jpg
28KB, 279x284px
you can tell every person in here thinks all blacks are the same, they legit believe this.

welcome to r9k where all women are the same, all blacks are the same, everyone's the same and all is a hivemind here.
>>
File: 1490670630341.png (89KB, 553x506px) Image search: [Google]
1490670630341.png
89KB, 553x506px
>>36719347
When people are saying you act white, it's probably due to the fact that you are nothing more than white cocksucking clowning coon

From a proud black man, kill yourself OP
>>
>>36719347
You're a nigger op. No matter how desperately you wish were white, you're forever shit skin.
>>
>>36719347
>be half white half Mexican
>look white except but seen as Mexican
>not white enough for the whites
>not Mexican enough for the Mexicans
>don't speak Spanish even though dad speaks it, never taught me
>decided to take Spanish so I could talk to my fathers side of the family (they also talk shit about me and my sisters for being white)
>it's a disaster, I hate it ask my father for help but the teacher accuses me of cheating on homework
>be my sister
>looks Mexican as fuck
>takes Spanish with me
>absorbs that shit like a sponge
>years later she still knows it really well
>she talks to my fathers side of the family and my mothers (of which they don't like us for a while because not white)
I feel like shit, get shit from everyone, but I'm trying to go at Spanish again slowly by learning songs and it's going ok
>>
>>36721373
A community isn't defined by its exceptions. People like OP are unfortunate collateral damage in the upcoming racewar but thats his problem.
>>
>>36719347
>you act white

Sounds like a compliment. Stop hanging out with black people that want to pull you down.
They perpetuate their own oppressive culture. I say this as a /pol/lack

And yes i am racist
>>
>>36719347
no because we are humans and we label and catagorize sterotypes.
>>
>>36719347
Just be based nigger
>>
>>36719347
It's hard not to label you when half of your are literally borderline feral animals that essentially can't assimilate with grown-up society.

Look i'm not gonna pretend white people don't have their own sects of absolute garbage, but i've never felt like could succumb to a wild gorilla attack when I was walking alone and came across white people before.

There is an absolute difference between a black man and a nigger.
>>
>>36722041
Black guy here. The people who said this most to me were white, not black. Their view of blacks were so warped that anything not fitting the mold simply couldn't be black.
>>
File: woaw.png (204KB, 644x710px) Image search: [Google]
woaw.png
204KB, 644x710px
>>36719525
It's not their fault, 75% of their role models are the absolute scum of society that got insanely lucky due to being in the right place at the right time/Affirmative Action.

>TFW the more you look into black people the more the "CIA are using them as cocaine lab rats" theory starts to look reasonable.
>>
>>36721124

WHy do you assume it's just white people?
>>
>>36721505
Just go live in a spanish speaking country for 4 months. You will learn a shit ton. Also being half white in certain latin american countries is god tier.
>>
>>36719347
It's not killing or stealing it's being fresh and cool
>>
>>36719347
it's better to be called black than to be called nigger, isn't it? also don't say that people that talk to you like that don't have a some logic behind the things they say.
>>
File: 1491728948326.jpg (95KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1491728948326.jpg
95KB, 500x565px
>Be black man
>Use it to my advantage as a shitposter
>Baited you dumb white people on 4chan for almost 10 years

LMAO I love it.
>>
File: IMG_2421.jpg (785KB, 1794x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2421.jpg
785KB, 1794x2048px
>>36722391
I don't believe that. How would they even know. Hope life gets better balck bro
>>
>>36724856

no one really likes you though, your threads are all unfunny, stale and shit like the kind you would expect from someone who doesn't read books or cultivate his own hobbies
>>
>>36719347
As an intelligent black male my dream is become a politician so I can slowly torture the black people in my city.
>>
>>36719347
I bet you're loyal to white people and white countries
>>
File: giganigga egg.jpg (54KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
giganigga egg.jpg
54KB, 480x640px
>>36724856
you can post "how can whitebois even compete" threads if you're white and you can call people niggers even if you're black.

>>36719347
you know they dont just mean "you're not stealing anything or killing anybody;" they're talking about the way you dress and the dialect of english you speak AND a civilized demeanor. you know this
>>
>>36721444
How could anyone be 'proud to be black'?

Your whole fucking race is addicted to crack...
>>
>>36725933
Why don't you stop being a filthy nigger and help your people out, Tyrone.
>>
>>36725943

Nope, live in NYC. Friends are a mix of everyone.
>>
File: madpepe.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
madpepe.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
>mfw I was born into a neighborhood where white supremacy was popular
>mfw I grew up to reject all forms of prejudice and violence from wherever they come or however people try to justify it
>mfw whenever a black person starts talking about race it always sound like verbal sewage to me and tempts me to judge them as a creature too simple to comprehend the words it fumbles over

I swear to God if it wasn't for the blacks humanity would have worked through racism by now.
>>
File: 1490388324629.jpg (150KB, 1120x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490388324629.jpg
150KB, 1120x720px
>>36719347
Sounds like you got it made, actually
> act polite and civilized enough to get in good education/good jobs
> get a big boost in looking for jobs/scholarships because you're black
> liberals won't give you shit because of who you are
> hopefully your genetics have also allowed you to please any woman
> you win at life; great job, hot wife, etc.
>>
>>36719382

Basically, it's a two part system.

You see the stereotypes and you get angry over seeing it.

Delete the second and last step.

You can't blame anyone else for getting angry.
>>
>>36726242
white people used to call me an oreo too.
White on the inside and black on the outside.
I'm not even black. I suppose everyone who isn't white is black.
But in the end I never fit in with them 100% and never felt accepted even though they were nice.

Since you're american, acting white means not being a criminal, there's the racism thing. Black people in america are only associated with crime and negative traits. Don't pay it any mind.
Don't think of yourself as belonging to a certain group. Think of yourself as a human being that acts the way he wants to.
>>
>>36726589
>niggers are associated with stuff they commonly do
Hmm, I wonder why
>>
>>36726657
Yes, low IQ primitive people often can't discern between groups and individuals
>>
File: 1481907627099.jpg (38KB, 757x502px) Image search: [Google]
1481907627099.jpg
38KB, 757x502px
>>36721444
>From a proud black man
Nice LARPing, you faggot.
>>
>>36719347

dey juss bey rayciss and shiet me neger
>>
>>36726707
but those fucking white males sure are evil eh?
>>
>>36727050

Why is it always that chart, post something new.
>>
>>36721124
>their lack of authenticity

I bet this is more true than blacks would care to admit. White's can't for the life of them sound black, yet most blacks can sound pretty white if they try, I bet blacks almost try to use ebonics of their own volition, as opposed to it being the natural form of speech. I bet they do all the niggardly shit to fit in with those they feel most closely related to.
>>
>>36724856
jokes on you

i fap to your posts
>>
>>36727083
Not an argument
Originaglio
>>
>>36727308
There are two things that would really improve that infographic:

First, you could include comparisons to other threats to white people, like white on white crime or drunk driving. This way, we know whether to give a shit or whether you're just trying to scare us.

Second, you could add a proposed plan of action instead of being too cowardly to openly advocate racist policies.
>>
File: re35ht64uj.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
re35ht64uj.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>36726198
noice
fewgrjry
>>
>>36726487
Why shouldn't one be angered by injustice?
>>
>>36721170
Hey it's that Mr Robot guy.
>>
>>36719347
OP
Your story hits too close to home for me.
I am black myself and dealt with that shit my whole life. However, when I became an adult I basically didn't give a Fuck anymore.

Life is a lot less stress free when you don't give a Fuck.
>>
>>36721124
It's not that much of a compliment. Learn to spell by the way.

It's weirdly condescending. It's like saying wow I totally thought you were a scumbag but you sort of don't act that way.
>>
>>36721343
It's negative for a loner white guy like you.
>>
>>36719347
Thats because the only thing niggers like you do is steal and kill. I don't get mad when someone stereotypes me as a loser because thats what I am.
>>
>>36728288
I bet that's what obama did too
>>
>>36719347
That's because black people are the most thieving and violent race by far. You should be glad people don't associate you with them. Also, just let it roll off your back you fucking vagina. You are like an over-entitled woman getting offended by every little thing. Find something better to do than act like a bitch.
>>
>>36727889
It's not injustice you gigantic pussy.
>>
>>36728343
Say that when you get negatively stereotyped by everyone who lays their eyes upon you.
>>
>>36727971
Nigga that's Kodak lmao
>>
Sigh, everyone in this thread is failing to realize the point OP is trying to make. Its not like he's necessarily rejecting this "compliment" like you guys think. Its the fact that the comment itself doesnt make any sense because its perpetuating that only white people are civilized, good mannered, etc. Rather than people treating you just normal because they see you as a good person, they'll make this comment and its really stupid cause its illogical and usually spoken with a condescending tone.
Btw, this applies to white people, I've honestly never had a black tell me I act too "white"
>t. Black guy
>>
>>36719382
Same! I swear white people sometimes just say shit without thinking. Even my friends say "I act white" yet when I challenge them on why they say "oh you just do white things" tf.
>>
>>36726437
>liberals
>liberals won't give you shit because of who you are
...What?
>>
File: received_1712965505383823.jpg (61KB, 750x755px) Image search: [Google]
received_1712965505383823.jpg
61KB, 750x755px
Let me spell this out for you. Your offended when you shouldn't be.

Humanity operates on an instinctive level, we use pattern recognition to make snap judgments based off of learned phenomenon.

I.e if 9 out of 10 times you get burned by black coffee your immediate reaction to sipping black coffee is to check it first.

What I'm trying to say is people ALL people are pre programmed to make judgments in order to better ensure survival.

Everybody of every race does it.

I mentioned pattern recognition earlier, this is where that comes in. Every day we see crime reel after crime reel ang guess what, it tends to be black folk. You go to a black neighborhood and there's dealers on cornecorners and cars on bricks. You start to see a pattern

People's lizard brains immediately associate black folk with the pattern that they have seem. I.e violent crimes etc.

So when someone says you act white it means you've broken (at least for them.) Out of the cycle of pattern recognition.
>>
>>36727889

That's a good question. There is a time place where such anger can be appropriate but not all the time, not most of the time.

Which is why I said "don't reach for that anger."

Because that's on you and it only makes the issue bigger doing so.
>>
My close friend used to live in the "hood", and I visited him sometimes. I talked to some of his other friends, and they asked me "why you talk white". I know that feel.
>>
Stop being black then
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.