[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I achieve the Chad mindset? Case in point, Sam Hyde's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: SamHyde.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SamHyde.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
how do I achieve the Chad mindset?

Case in point, Sam Hyde's ugly but everyone he meets loves him and he's got a big personality. It's obviously got to do with confidence but I've got no idea how people obtain it. Wish there was a drug that just made me a better person.

Doesn't help I'm a 5'5 manlet while Sam's fucking huge but even when he was skinny he was charming as fuck with people. Maybe it's low testosterone on my part?
>>
> sam hyde
> charming

You need to re-evaluate your role models.
>>
>>36719104
you've never seen him interact with people, he's an amazing conversationalist. Worked as a car salesmen.

And he's a great role model that's not a stupid thing to say. Only thing seperating a lot of us from being like him is our weak minds.
>>
look down on everyone but don't show
>>
File: $_32.jpg (155KB, 849x566px) Image search: [Google]
$_32.jpg
155KB, 849x566px
<Shaman sam

>Chad

top fucking NO dat nigga is the weird kid everyone bullies in school until he turns out to become a school shooter.
>>
>>36719156
this should only be reserved for the lost causes who're satisfied just not embarrassing themselves but still not having friends. How Chads interact is different from that because there's no negative feelings towards other people and they can sense it.

>>36719166
xDD EPIC
>>
>>36719078
>Maybe it's low testosterone on my part?
Yes.

Also To be more confident achieve more things you are confident about. Put effort in how you look before you leave the house, work out, do that thing you always wanted to learn but was too lazy etc.
>>
>You will never be Sam

fuck
>>
>>36719154
>Worked as a car salesmen.

that's probably one of the reasons why, if you get a job where you talk to shit loads of people every day, not even as a sales person or something that needs to be charming, you will soon learn that there is nothing special about talking to people at all
>>
>>36719078
he's actually a very interesting example. seems like a weirdo doing weird shit trying to cross boundaries at first but at the same time his social skills seem strong enough to the point where he will play it as a game. that said, he's not a chad but on a more fundamental level they share a similarity and that's what you seem to be looking for, OP.

the similarity is that both claim their place in life and try to turn reality into the reality they want to see. some sort of assertiveness, but not arrogant per se. coming to accept, like and improve yourself is a way towards that. you'll get confident and become better at speaking as you go, as long as you don't expect it to fall from the sky. improving is a big part.
>>
>>36719078

Have high energy? When your brains functioning at theta wave level sleepy waking conciousness, just ramble on the schizophrenia in the back of your head and record it.
>HARDY DOODAA BLOIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPKKKK

and record it on your phone vertically. Then repeat the process for a few years and you'll somehow end up as Sam Hyde.
>>
>>36719154

Sam's never been a car salesman. One of his MDE buddies was a carsalesman though. The other tall one.
>>
File: 1493682702435.jpg (106KB, 339x339px) Image search: [Google]
1493682702435.jpg
106KB, 339x339px
I'm practically Sam when it comes to being a conversationist
A lot of it is reliant on getting outside, and taking chances
You gotta have shit to talk about first
For Sam that's politics and comedy
Secondly you need to just have random conversations and small talk with people off the street
But you have to keep an alpha mindset
Nothing too edgy, just subtle enough to not have anxieties
It's tough but really it's all about practice. Socializing is like a muscle, you have to exercise for it to grow.
>>
File: img_11591.jpg (95KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
img_11591.jpg
95KB, 405x540px
>>36719329
>making an actual good post
>>
>>36719326
I worked in a very similar job for two weeks and that's bullshit. It's an acquired skill but not something you can just pick up by talking to people, you don't have to be autistic to have awful social skills and still make efforts at it all the time.

>inb4 "two weeks isn't long enough"
it's just spitting in the face of the experiences of a lot of us here, not like we dropped out of school at 10 and we've been shutins since I have 20 years experience talking to people every day before I became shutin.
>>
>>36719398
You're jusst a fag.
>>
>>36719365
no, Nick (who's shorter than Sam, Sam's by far tallest) got Sam job as car salesman. Think Sam probably only worked it less than half a year though and he keeps bringing it up, probably because he's proud and it's his only real job (not that he shouldn't be)
>>
>>36719371
on that note do you think being alpha comes naturally to people with muscles? people say "lifting/steroids won't solve your problems" but I've yet to see anyone who looks alpha be a complete fucking failure. Aside from Jason Genova but by most our standards he's doing well, he's just a fucking retard.

I think being having a job is number 1 and being big is no. 2 on list of things that give you an excellent base for being an alpha attractive person
>>
>>36719527
I'd say that it's not a requirement but that more often than not working out will increase your ability to be social
Mostly because of gym culture though
Exercise naturally is an improvement for everything, you don't even have to be buff, just doing some cardio will help you out with a lot of shit
>>
>>36719365
stop talking about things you obviously dont know, faggot.
>>
>>36719078
He's a pretty big guy with a lot of confidence. That goes a long way with women.
>>
He's a born entertainer, he also rides this weird line where even when he's doing dumb shit you're laughing with him not at him. It's hard to explain

Read pic related if you want to be Chad. Sam's mentioned it a few times I believe.
>>
I don't think he's that funny. I also hate rick and morty, adventure time, and black mirror. Fuck all your buzzword popular show shit.
>>
>>36721158
shit what was it anon? what was the book? I need to know

>>36721240
?
>>
File: moore_gillette_kwml.jpg (61KB, 281x426px) Image search: [Google]
moore_gillette_kwml.jpg
61KB, 281x426px
>>36721415
Shit sorry, it's King Warrior Magician Lover.
>>
Be charismatic, not the same as charming btw, have high energy and gain a shit load of confidence.

With that said, never try to lose your self awareness because that might be hindering at the moment you're acting.

You will also have to lower down your empathy towards others.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.