[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>feel nothing most of the time >bored no matter what >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: bea.jpg (81KB, 680x1027px) Image search: [Google]
bea.jpg
81KB, 680x1027px
>feel nothing most of the time
>bored no matter what
>don't enjoy doing anything
>talk to a girl
>mood suddenly improves +1)*100 times

Why am I like this
>>
There really is something magical about them.
>>
talking to women is annoying and I always end up ghosting them, I wish I was gay tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 125x87px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 125x87px
>>36719060
Kek, get a load of this cuck over here.
>>
>>36718946
kek i thought that is keanu reevs in the catalog
>>
File: Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png (155KB, 680x445px) Image search: [Google]
Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png
155KB, 680x445px
This is Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Maslow, a deeply influential psychologist, posited that humans have a hierarchy of needs that must be met, and in order to scale up the ladder, all needs of the previous block must be met. We cannot fulfill our needs for community if our needs for safety aren't met, for example. At the top of the pyramid is self-actualization, where creativity and self-knowledge may be pursued.

Now, notice the bottom of the pyramid. These are the most basic of needs. Water, food, etc. Also notice sex is there. It is one of our fundamental necessities. Without sex, we cannot aspire for security, esteem, or self-actualization. When you talk to a girl you come closer to fulfilling that fundamental thing that blocks you from being able to enjoy anything else.
>>
>>36719778
Basically this
Maslows pyramid isn't necessarily true absolutely, you could force yourself to wizard

But I mean.. Path of least resistance ..things are way harder when you don't fulfill initial parts first
>>
File: 1473293083401 - 1473269235772.jpg (24KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1473293083401 - 1473269235772.jpg
24KB, 303x566px
>have female "friend"
>find her unexpectedly at an event and hang out
>conversation, participation, gives good feels
>want to hang out intentionally
>it's not the same, doesn't work out
On the one hand, women are annoying. But on the other hand, they are innately enjoyable and pleasure-giving. That's neurophysiology for you.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.