[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You mean to tell me that there are billions of women in the world,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: alice.jpg (81KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
alice.jpg
81KB, 1200x675px
You mean to tell me that there are billions of women in the world, and there's no one out there for me?

Fuck off.
>>
Yours just so happened to be an aids riddled nigger in Africa that died on the streets.
Oops.
>>
I would never tell you such thing.
>>
>>36717926
correct.
no one out there for any body. you have to earn one or invest in other matters.
>>
>>36717989
Ah, the one who got away.

What could have been. So long mi amor...
>>
How many of those women will you ever actually meet?
>>
You could get one but you spend your time obsessing over 11/10s like miss Alice.

I originally wrote "going for" but not even that much is true. You don't even try dude.
>>
File: efanning.jpg (68KB, 770x635px) Image search: [Google]
efanning.jpg
68KB, 770x635px
>>36718038
>11/10s
>like miss Alice
>>
>>36718150
have you seen her nipples, she had an incident with overalls
>>
>>36717926

You just have to lower your standards, like dating a skeleton drug addict whore who's fucked hundreds of men like Miss Alice.
>>
>>36717926
There's at least, at the bare-bones-fuckin-LEAST, 40-50 women that you can meet and you would be attracted to them and they would be attracted to you.

There is a chance otherwise, but even if you are disfigured or maimed, there are still people like that who have found romantically intimate partners.

The question shouldn't be "Why isn't there anybody for me?" It should be "Where is someone for me?"

The further you deviate from the average person in whatever way it is, the harder finding a partner or somebody that's attracted to whom you're attracted to becomes. For some people it's really easy.

Anyway, this is all based on nothing but my own personal bias' and subjective experience, and whether or not it makes sense to you is based on your own
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.