[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a positive thread for learning how to find a gf. Please

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 1493671982086.jpg (538KB, 920x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1493671982086.jpg
538KB, 920x1168px
This is a positive thread for learning how to find a gf. Please share your thoughts on how introverted shut-ins can find each other.

People who advocate the term 'just go outside and meet someone lol' is just like telling someone to be yourself. Ain't happening, or I wouldve already found a gf.
>>
>>36717578
>be yourself
This is very good advice though and a simple but important truth.
>>
>>36717578
>how introverted shut-ins can find each other

aside from meeting online, you'll eventually have to get out and meet each other. did you think this through?
>>
I challenge everyone to give a reason why they won't set up tinder. You will only be able to give meme excuses.
>>
>>36717601
I just don't talk to people I know, dude. At least I can handle being outside but not near the fucking Mongols.

>>36717604
Are there Christian girls on tinder?
>>
>>36717631
Yes, there are christian girls on tinder. Is that really important for you? If you are a serious christian then there are dating sites specifically for you.
>>
>lower your standards
>talk to girls
>>
>>36717668
I'm not that stringent but my parents are pretty strict about it.
>>
File: IMG_1488.png (1MB, 720x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1488.png
1MB, 720x724px
>>36717604
>I challenge everyone to give a reason why they won't set up tinder.

this is the only photo I have of myself
>>
>>36717699
You'd be good-looking if you shaved off that stupid mullet thing and kept your hair trimmed really short.
>>
>>36717696
Christianmingle or whatever it's called.
>>
>>36717699
You need a better photo of yourself but you know that already.
>>
>>36717604
Because women on Tinder are so saturated by 10/10 chads that a robot stands no chance. It's all about looks. Also trying to carry a conversation with women online is like pulling teeth.
>>
>>36717699
I can't get any photos my myself that dont look like shit
In person I'm average looking but in photos I look like a fucking cave troll, or ogre, more specifically.

There's nothing that I can do besides hoping that one day I will find several photos of myself somehow taken when I was out and that actually look nice
>>
Go on /soc/. Go on discord. Go on omegle. Go find forums with a userbase of neets. Just be prepared to explore.
>>
>>36717699
how autistic do you have to be to cut your hair like that
>>
>>36717733
I said, no meme excuses. And that's exactly what you wrote.
>>
File: 1463916652372.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463916652372.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>36717604
>I challenge everyone to give a reason why they won't set up tinder.
I'm fat. A lot less fat than I used to be, but still outside of the acceptable realm.

Maybe I'll fuck with it once I'm at my target weight. 80 lb down, roughly 40 till I'll probably be happy with myself.
>>
>>36717752
>There's nothing that I can do besides hoping

What? Just hire a photographer to take a few pictures of you outside. They know how to get you to pose and stuff so you look your best without the whole thing seeming forced.
>>
File: blush.jpg (34KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
blush.jpg
34KB, 330x330px
>>36717724
Is 19 too young to be on actual dating sites? Also do non-tinder dating sites work the same as Tinder where Chads get all the girls, while the rest are stuck with shitskins & fatties, or is it more evenly distributed?

>TFW I just want to find a traditionalist christian girl to make many white babies with
>>
>>36717878
Stop falling for the Chad meme. Tinder isn't like that. It's only bitter virgin memesters who say so.
>>
>>36717604
Im really ugly, like a 4/10
>>
>>36717878
I want one too, my friend. You're not alone. ;_; I feel you
>>
>>36717878
>the same as Tinder where Chads get all the girls, while the rest are stuck with shitskins & fatties

The entire world works like this, Anon. So you got to be working on yourself at the same time and making sure you bring something of value to the table.

Honestly I think online dating is counterproductive; women run the whole show there and it's basically a way for them to get attention, validation and free stuff out of men without feeling any obligation in return. Better to be investing time in hobbies and doing things you enjoy out in the world with other people, and meet women naturally as a side-effect of developing a rich social life.
>>
>>36717894
Not an excuse. Ugly people get laid too.
>>
File: prussiaboo.png (164KB, 601x590px) Image search: [Google]
prussiaboo.png
164KB, 601x590px
>>36717604
Because it is a perfect example of the decadence and degeneracy of the modern western world?
>>
>>36717925
But that's not how dating sites work. Have you never tried one?
>>
>>36717604
It's too superficial, and I don't mean that in a "reee normies" way, but the entire thing is just based off of a few pictures and people's attempts at being witty with a few lines of text. That's just way too weird and impersonal for me to ever feel comfortable doing.

I guess other dating sites are better but even still, how blatant it all is makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>36717950
LOL yes. I've wasted more than enough time on dating sites to know what they're about, and what kind of woman thrives on them.

Not saying anyone in this thread can't get laid if they put the effort in---they almost certainly can---but IMO there are far more productive routes than showering roasties on dating sites with time, money and attention.

Basically, build a rich life for yourself first, and the women will follow.
>>
File: 1493260694223.png (628KB, 680x738px) Image search: [Google]
1493260694223.png
628KB, 680x738px
>>36717682
It's like s(he) forgot what board s(he) was on
>>
>>36717973
Every virgin on /r9k/ could get laid if they actually made a bit of effort towards it.
>>
File: smug cunt.jpg (10KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
smug cunt.jpg
10KB, 213x236px
>>36717837
>Just hire a photographer
>>
>>36717996
Hold on a minute. I'm pretty sure loneliness is more of a problem than getting laid. I believe a long term relationship is more worth it than just getting laid
>>
I just decided to go for it at some point. never had a ton of success but it's not like the genetic lottery pissed all over me either. so I went to a concert with my buddy, great guy because we have the same type of weirdness going, strange inside jokes, all that goodness but not wingman material per se as you can imagine. figured I had nothing to lose anway and try my luck with the (female) lead singer. most important was ignoring the idea of winning/losing and just keeping focused. it worked out and we've been together for almost 4 years now.

from there on I realized there's really a lot of things that are possible. i also learned that does not mean you can really 'jus b urself' and watch the girls pile up on your lap, no that advice is still bullshit. you've got to figure out how to show your interesting side. also it's important to consider what you want to attract; a simple fuck or a a long term relationship. those are very different playing fields. you should also ask yourself what kind of person would turn up where. you meet different girls at church than at an SM club or a drug-fueled orgy. that's why I'd never go on tinder, not my types. i highly doubt somebody from /r9k/ would click with a girl from tinder but who knows, each to his own.

that's what I've gathered so far. can't say im really in the game though, obviously.
>>
>>36717893
M8 I've tried tinder multiple times and that has always been the result. My best catch was a 8/10 poo in loo while I was down at my Dad's beach house but I was gonna leave the next day anyway so I didn't even chat her up.

I'm objectively not even bad looking either. Like based off my ratings I ussually get 6-7/10 here and on soc so I'm slightly above average looks. I'm 5'9 you guys meme about that being short but its honestly just average height, not short or tall. And I'm fairly /fit/ too like I can max bench 230 pounds. I mean my appearance definitly carries the definite markings of muscle tone even if my aesthetics aren't 10/10. In the past even a couple decades ago it probably wouldn't have been hard for me to find a mate, but in this medium of Tinder guys like me will just go unnoticed as a result of the 10/10 chads.
>>
File: cockona6.jpg (41KB, 400x379px) Image search: [Google]
cockona6.jpg
41KB, 400x379px
>>36717878
Same guy. Does anyone here have experience with christianmingle or any other non-tinder dating sites, who the questions I have about them?
>>
>>36718123
Post your tinder profile. You most likely used a shitty picture or had a shitty writeup.
>>
>>36717760
very, fuck you
>>
>>36718176
I deleted it. I don't like having it up when theres a chance people I know will see it.
>>
>>36717604
>hamplanet
>ugly on top of that
>serious social anxiety
>inability to talk to people because I never learned how
>fear of sex
>fear of being touched
>>
>>36718212
So you just had a shitty profile. No wonder.
>>
>>36718543
Start working on the first thing. The rest will follow once you start feeling better about yourself.
>>
>>36718678
Even if I lost weight, I still let myself go too far. In fact I'd probably be even more scared of taking my clothes off in front of someone and getting touched because I'd have all the loose skin. Then that just leads to having to spend upwards of $45k on the surgery to fix and the fear of something going horribly wrong after they literally skin you alive.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.