[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the fastest path to world peace is Chad genoci

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 18

File: 80c4c43129c3b0feef77cadc08aa9e41.jpg (163KB, 1000x1412px) Image search: [Google]
80c4c43129c3b0feef77cadc08aa9e41.jpg
163KB, 1000x1412px
Reminder that the fastest path to world peace is Chad genocide desu https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4UMyTnlaMY
>>
I embrace 2D more everyday. I've always fapped to hentai but 3DPD too. Soon I shall purge all desire for 3D and immerse myself in the glory of 2D.
>>
File: k on kunt.png (262KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
k on kunt.png
262KB, 591x716px
>>36717573
>tfw kind of want to date Tae but also kind of want to date Kawakami
>And also Makoto and Futaba
>And maybe Ann too
>Know I can do all of this but I'm afraid of them getting mad at me on valentines day

Goth/punk girls are kinda hot and it makes me feel funny when she calls me her "little guinea pig", but I also feel like Kawakami might make a nice mommy gf and maids are nice too
>>
File: 1492736424985.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492736424985.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>36717659
I went with Hifumi. Cute and polite with a chuuni streak, I have no regrets.
>>
>>36717832
Fuck me, Hifumi too, I forgot. I can't decide. I'm worried because I keep worrying that the game will end soon and I don't have a gf. I'm really paranoid about not spending enough time with everyone but I want to spend time with everyone
>>
>>36717915
Well, there's always new game+

But if you're only looking the one playthrough just close your eyes and see which girl you picture first

She is the one

Definitely a tougher choice than usual in P5 though, they're all qualify
>>
Can u guise watch the damn vid holy fuck
>>
>>36717573
>>36717635
>>36717659
>>36717832
>>36717915
>>36718005
>>36718167
I'd say the fastest way to fix a good chunk of the worlds problems is to remove those who can't find long term employment watch anime are virgins past 18 do drugs and other criminal scum.
The world will become a vastly better place to live.
>>
>>36718182
Is your attention span so fucked that you can't watch a fucking 9 minutes video
>>
>>36718182
epic

>>36718167
No. What is it about again?
>>
File: 8239f00d727bbb429d0dc6feeaaf0911.jpg (900KB, 1476x1324px) Image search: [Google]
8239f00d727bbb429d0dc6feeaaf0911.jpg
900KB, 1476x1324px
>>36718215
Long story short if all Chads were to die we would have a stress free society with almost no conflicts.
>>
>>36718570
but then who would support my NEET lifestyle and do the things that I don't want to do
>>
>>36718580
Everybody else, as long as you're extra nice to them.
>>
>>36718613
But I won't do things for people just cause they're nice to me, why would they do it for me?
>>
>>36717573
>path to world peace is Chad genocide
what exactly do you think feminists refer to when they use the phrase "toxic masculinity"? we honestly should support them and become the kings of the shitpile T B H
>>
>>36717573
It is an interesting video, worth the watch. Now I am not disputing his findings about stress hormones or blood pressure, but what I am disputing is his conclusion that the society post tuberculosis was superior to the one before.
It seems to me that he is pushing the old, toxic masculinity feminist-corporatist ideology, in which individually benefitial traits like assertiveness, backbone and willpower take the backseat to the feminine virtues of meekness and hyper-sensitivity.
Most of the baboons were certainly happier, it would seem, after the alpha population had died off, but since these are baboons and not humans, we as humans, can not truly see what kind of society was created. You can go to any left-wing commune and see what it would look like if it was humans and not baboons. A complete lack of individual initiative, a thorough mental degeneration and of course the tyranny of the weak ever-present where the mob rules.
It is the traits that cause stress competetion which drives all advances in culture, technology, philosophy, science, by creating a class of elites, forged in the fire of competetion, to spearhead progress.
>>
File: 1492480418503.jpg (153KB, 822x1452px) Image search: [Google]
1492480418503.jpg
153KB, 822x1452px
>>36718167
I'm not gonna do that anon

Chad isn't the cause of your problems anon, Chad is just the like the robot in that theres good ones and bad ones
>>
>>36717573
I hate normies as much as the next guy but if ALL chads died how the hell would anything run?
No robot can run a country, or a company, or be an ambassador.
What the hell man i still want to eat not have society collapse.
Should turn all chads into slaves, then wed have something going in the right direction.
>>
>>36717573

that's like saying the drive to mate leads to problems in the human psyche

tough shit, that's what being a mammal means
>>
>>36717573
But Chad is nice! It's brads that are the problems.
>>
>>36717573
I don't know about that but I want a Tae gf
>>
File: f26696aee64fcdc4f70b01f4cadbf468.png (295KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
f26696aee64fcdc4f70b01f4cadbf468.png
295KB, 833x1000px
>>36718772
Because they're better persons than you are. They understand that you're a poor ego-trapped, selfish short sighted manchild with zero self-control and they won't judge you for it, and they will still love you for who you are. I like you even if you're gross and ugly inside and outside. I'll feed you even if you're a stupid and gross NEET because at least you're not actively harming anyone desu.

>>36718805
I'm not sure about feminists, they say that, then they go on and fuck chad and spit on all non-chad males. They're bipolar harpies at best. The truth is, they love chad above everything else, feminism sure does look like a massive shit test.

>>36718836
But anon, what if there's another path to progress? Are you sure that progress must be built on the infinite suffering of those at the bottom of the hierarchy? And frankly, look at human societies. Are people at the top the wisest, most skilled and talented? No. They're the most aggressive, sociopathic. The ones that have no morals, that can walk upon the corpses of innocents to get ahead.

>>36718852
The good chads typically aren't violent.

>>36718883
>I hate normies as much as the next guy but if ALL chads died how the hell would anything run?
Chads don't run the world, anon. Who's running power plants? Who's building roads, houses, collecting garbage, maintaining sewers, delivering your packages, cleaning everything, who's doing all the paperwork? There's a majority of betas, anon. Chads are a minority. I said chad genocide, not normie genocide.
>>
>>36718980
Will you give me money and food then? Where can I go to get all of these people who are nicer than me to give me money? I didn't know there were people like that.
>>
>>36718182
>remove those who can't find long term employment watch anime are virgins past 18 do drugs and other criminal scum

All of the above or any?
>>
>>36718980
Well progress into what? You want to make a world where people sit around grooming each other, singing kumbaya, talking about their feelings and navel-gazing?
I wouldn't call this progress, I would call it regression.
>Are people at the top the wisest, most skilled and talented
The top of what? I would say that simply possesing wisdom would prevent someone frrom trying to gain material success. As for skill and talent, these are certainly qualities possesed by the 'agressive sociopaths' you mention. Otherwise they would likely have ended up in prison.
>>
File: d3e2707f4f0171d4979fe351340f11ec.png (602KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
d3e2707f4f0171d4979fe351340f11ec.png
602KB, 750x1125px
>>36719122
In a perfect post-Chad world? Of course anon. But as long as we're in this fetid, ruthless rat race competitive mode shit, I need all my resources to ensure my survival.

>>36719122
Yeah but what are we progressing towards right now? Destroting the environment, the best our culture has to offer is gossip and vapid celebrity worshipping, dumb entertainment and toxic food.

>As for skill and talent, these are certainly qualities possesed by the 'agressive sociopaths' you mention. Otherwise they would likely have ended up in prison.
"Negative" skills, that they use to make life on earth shitter for everybody else.
>>
File: 1462104241528.jpg (19KB, 279x285px) Image search: [Google]
1462104241528.jpg
19KB, 279x285px
>>36717659
Hey buddy you can have some opinions but I won't have you name a file of my waifu in such a demeaning manner. Gonna have to sternly ask you to take that back or at least give me your word you'll change that filename.
>>
>>36720196
>Destroting the environment, the best our culture has to offer is gossip and vapid celebrity worshipping, dumb entertainment and toxic food.
This is not the best our culture has to offer, it is the worst. In the society you propose, everything would be as vapid as celebrity gossip. People who are ruled by their immediate emotions are not capable of achieving anything else. Case in point, you could look at what gender all this Keep up with the Kardashians is popular with. It is not with your alpha male boogyman.
>>
File: fixed for anon.png (13KB, 107x122px) Image search: [Google]
fixed for anon.png
13KB, 107x122px
>>36720307
Okay, I'm sorry. I hope this makes it better
>>
File: 1455497711012.jpg (261KB, 1400x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1455497711012.jpg
261KB, 1400x1620px
>>36720904
Thank you my man, I do appreciate it.
>>
>>36720938
>>36720904
Ritsu is the best keion desu
>>
File: 1364786467792.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1364786467792.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>36721578
Mio may be the best in my eyes but Ritsu is good too, none are bad. She looks a lot like Yui in that picture though.
>>
File: 2850565ba24e625b5cb7bbf399ac9366.png (986KB, 1224x900px) Image search: [Google]
2850565ba24e625b5cb7bbf399ac9366.png
986KB, 1224x900px
>>36721643
Here's a nice picture.

>She looks a lot like Yui in that picture though.
Yeah but I don't have trouble distinguishing Ritsu without hairband from Yui.
>>
>>36718182
Can you explain why? Most of these seem like symptoms of the type of person that would thrive and help out very well in a world without Chad.

>>36718580
We could support you. We would expect some level of effort tho. Also consider: if you lived your whole life in a world without Chad and fighting for popularity and acceptance, wouldnt you have more energy, and be more willing to do tasks that help out the greater good for these people that treated you so well?
>>36718836
Good counterargument, but keep in mind how he makes a clear medical, quantifiable case about why the gentler traits are better. Morality and the golden rule aside, the post-tuberculosis tribe had a MUCH, DRASTICALLY lower stress rate across the board, meaning less health defects, longer lifespans, harmony, etc. Pre-tuberculosis was a mess for everyone but a lucky few. We as humans I believe have adopted a sort of sweet lemons mentality about survival of the fittest because we have been forced to live in such a way for so long. Honestly consider a kinder world and tell yourself that we couldn't still advance together in the sciences. And if we couldn't go quite as far, do we even need to advance as much in a world already closer to a base level good life?

>>36718940
But you have a clear example here of the alternatives! Everyone still got to mate, there was just no fighting and torture and bullying and stress! It's not about the mating, though it started off as being about the mating. As baboon she went farther, it became more and more about exerting power and living cushy at the expense of others. But it doesn't have to be so, as the video shows.

>>36718883
I think we underestimate what robots could do if not forced down by all the chads and rules and social fighting and standards.We are very smart on average.You guys think you're not,but as a robot that is forced to interact with many normies,it is absolutely unbelievable how animalistic their minds are,how low their comprehension is
>>
By the way, thank you OP for the wonderful, relevant, and intelligent thread and resulting discussion. Truly great.

Anime posters gtfo pls.

Everyone please join in. Op's video is extremely interesting and the resulting conclusion/theories and arguments make for an amazing thread. This thread should keep going for days.

Please stay out, shitposters and animeposters, this thread could be so dope
>>
File: 1451703347345.jpg (184KB, 850x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1451703347345.jpg
184KB, 850x1170px
>>36722064
I can respect that level of distinction, anon
>>
>>36722148
But I don't want to do anything and I don't really do anything now and I'm still sort of alive. I mean, not really, I've sort of resigned myself to 2D from my preteen years and have been since. I've never actually had a job and I just did the bare minimum in school so I could go home and forget without thinking about it, that competitiveness wasn't really there for me. All in all Chad hasn't been too much of a direct problem. The problem for me right now is the things I have to do to be able to keep living the way I am, dealing with a couple of online classes so that my mommy doesn't kick me out. It's not too much compared to what other people do, but it still really stresses me out. I wish I didn't have to do that, I wish I didn't have to do anything, and I could just sit here and play video games and watch anime and cartoons completely free of worries. Can you do that for me? Will getting rid of Chad make that happen?
>>
Are you trying to turn us into communists?
>>
>>36722320
But imagine having lived your life where females are more accepting. Where school wasn't designed by idiots (it really is). I think OP is using Chad to mean not just your everyday Chad, but the Chads who run the world. A lot of why you are the way you are is how you've been raised and your environment. And even if you specifically still wanted to do nothing, there's enough robots that would be positively changed and pick up the slack that the few who really just want to do nothing can still do so.

Of course this is all postulating, and I actually disagree with OP,s statement and comparison to baboons because of how terrible our women are on average.

Tho perhaps with no chads to swoon over, and no chads treating them like garbage to twist them even further, and robots running education and such... maybe in a few generations women could start to be decent humans as a whole.

(Before anyone accuses me of being edgy and such for saying school is run by idiots, please just think about the nature of the system. I did pretty well in school ,better than I should have, but it really isn't very well designed for anything other than showing off. It's remarkably lacking in actually educating youth and shaping their minds to be proper productive members of society. It's only good for trying to show off to get some meaningless yet cushy high end job. There are some exceptions, but that's usually because of good individual teachers rather than the system as a whole. Pls no bully)
>>
>>36722417
Communism doesn't remove Chad.
>>
>>36722148
>Pre-tuberculosis was a mess for everyone but a lucky few.
They are baboons. If our ape-like ancestors had been like the post-tuberculosis baboons, then they would never have evolved into us. They would have been outcompeted.
You can say we do not have to live like this anymore, that we can choose to be gentler, and I do not have anything against choosing to be gentle. It is when you try to forcefully gentle people, that I take issue. By forcefully, I mean by actively seeking to surpress competetive spirit and assertiveness. If we take these away, we are not going to have any people of true worth. Then we might aswell be baboons.
>>
Anons must watch this video desu senpai
>>
>>36719122
What's YOUR idea of "progress"?
>>
>>36725613
Overcoming challenges. Expanding the reach of humanity. Certainly it has little to do with feeling happy.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.