[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could someone please explain why I shouldn't just hop on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1486884449782.jpg (44KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1486884449782.jpg
44KB, 600x791px
Could someone please explain why I shouldn't just hop on disability and live the rest of my life in an escapist fantasy?
>>
>>36717307
I can't. been wondering the same thing. i know quite a few ""disabled"" people through relatives and friends. sure they're retarded people lacking morals and some stuff but there's no good reason they can't do a simple job or two. they dont act up unless there's some social worker around. instead they get a ton of money, buy the most expensive groceries they can, get free housing, own at least one car, and still proceed to cheat the system as much as they can while complaining about half of it. they're pretty consistent that way. they're a bother to people, and the system that 'helps' them is also a bother to the normal people.

as a healthy male I can't even touch half of their "income" by working all week. substract a car, a house, and taxes from that (taxes that go to the disability fucks as well) and I wonder why I'm even playing along with the system's game. either fuck people over or get fucked over, why not go for it if you've got a shot, OP ?
>>
File: 16544134.jpg (57KB, 620x538px) Image search: [Google]
16544134.jpg
57KB, 620x538px
>>36717307
Go fucking kill yourself, how about that
>>
>>36717307
First time assessment I was taken off it due to apparently speaking well and being presentable going against being autistic.

By the time I'm due for reassessment I won't have to fake shit as a consequence of the cartilage in my knees vanishing at an alarming rate.

I can't lie, I enjoy part time work, but the thought of having to endure the mental stress of dealing with people full time until the day I die or retire scares me.
>>
Adding my experience

Disability money isn't enough money to sustain you. At least. From what I know from. My parents
>>
I have partial seizures and my family has a history of alzheimer's. Doctors can't find shit, but if I ever become ill and have to go on disability before I retire I'm killing myself.
>>
I'm diagnosed autistic and I'm non verbal, I'll have disability money for the rest of my life.

Will never get off it even if I do get Smart, thankfully, everyone still thinks I'm a ret*rd

So yeah I don't have to do anything extra, I get it naturally, I still have no common sense and I'm treated as subhuman but one upside is the neetbucks if it's any consolation to me
>>
File: .jpg (4KB, 220x123px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
4KB, 220x123px
>tfw it's impossible to survive on disability bux in your 3rd world shithole
>>
>>36717307
>why I shouldn't just hop on disability
>just hop on

It's not a choice, you are either capable and obligated to work in order to sustain yourself or you are literally incapable of sustaining yourself and need disability.

That said it, it's not a perfect system, people may identity themselves primarily with their supposed mental illness and develop it further or not do anything to overcome it, even purposefully escalate their condition since there is no incentive whatsoever to get better if you get disability, you'll be poor but if you live in a country with a high standard of living being 'poor' isn't bad at all.

People who have no choice but to depend on disability do not like being dependent on it, they feel constrained and will often strive to do something beyond their capabilities in order to be independent and to be seen as 'full'.

>I shouldn't just hop on disability and live the rest of my life in an escapist fantasy?

Literally my situation but not my choice, it's just a way to make the best out of an unwanted situation, am I obligated to suffer or at least not find a way to enjoy my life because I am an involuntary burden?
If I ought to suffer or suffer resentment from the rest of society why even bother with disability in the first place and not just fire up the ovens again and start eugenics as soon as possible? It doesn't make sense to offer disability as a society and then resent people for it who had no choice but to depend on it, offer suicide then, or just stop this moral bullshit charade and rev up the camps.
>>
File: lolrock.jpg (37KB, 590x703px) Image search: [Google]
lolrock.jpg
37KB, 590x703px
>>36717307
I couldn't look at myself in the mirror If I did this.
Have some fucking honour OP.
>>
>>36718031
>honor

Where do you think you are?
Are you a tourist?
These people are dysfunctional, incapable of what you consider 'normal', never mind 'honor', you have such luxurious concerns as 'honor' to worry about, must be pleasant.
>>
>>36718031
I have a faint, yet unmistakably strong desire to always be dressed like this
>>
>>36717307
How do I get them, and how long does it take? I don't really have anything going for me except my undiagnosed schizophrenia, but I could work on getting it diagnosed.
>>
File: varg where he belongs.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
varg where he belongs.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>36717307
Because I say so.
STOP doing anything that goes against my code of autism!
>>
>>36718142
Never put any serious stock in self-diagnosis, just go to your doctor, describe your symptoms and problems, do not read from their diagnostic playbook just list your problems from your personal perspective, he will refer you to a psychologist and possibly put you on medication depending on symptoms and severity, then you'll have quite a few appointments in order to test and determine what it is and how debilitating it is, once a diagnosis is reached you can indicate that you are incapable of sustaining yourself and inform what is to be done in order to prevent becoming homeless or get into debts or other financial malaise, ask for a social worker or some such at this point if the psychologists does not bring it up himself.

This will probably take years so don't expect anything quick, you will need a diagnosis first, you may cite urgency with regards to finance in order to prevent imminent homelessness or not being able to afford rent and such.
>>
>>36717307
Don't do it anon. If I, a person with a severe physical disability, can be successful then so can you
>>
>>36718628
Did your severe physical disability gave you more drive/need/want to be successful?
>>
>>36718563
What if I already am homeless?
>>
>>36718811
Depends on which country you are from.
A friend of mine used to be homeless, you'll have to get housing first and you'll have to be willing to play by their rules, my friend asked the staff in homeless shelters and got contact information for a few organisations that could help him further, if you are not willing to play by their rules you will be considered homeless by choice.
>>
>>36718889
Thanks. I appreciate it. I'll just fix everything a different way.
>>
>>36717761
What's it like being nonverbal?

Are you literally nonverbal?

I didn't speak until I was 3 or something
>>
At least in the US, NEETbux are barely sustainable at all.
It's just barely enough to pay rent. That's about it. Say goodbye to food, furniture, having a car, internet, tv, a cell phone, pets, hobbies, friends, getting laid at all ever again.

You'll basically just be living in an empty apartment with the lights off and no running water if you live solely on NEETbux. You just can't do it.

Besides, nobody wants to sleep with or be associated in any way with someone who is living solely on NEETbux without even TRYING to get a job.

In short, stop being lazy and get a fucking job. Unless you have a severe spinal injury that has rendered you blind, deaf, mentally retarded and incapacitated.
>>
>>36717559
>>36718031
>>36718628
>>36719977

Am I on the front page of fucking reddit? Holy shit
>>
>>36717761
>everyone still thinks I'm a ret*rd
Well, you don't know how to talk, so-
>>
>>36717307
Because you have dignity and aren't a hypocrite that would leech off the taxpayer's money? Else no real reason not to.
>>
>>36722352
>Having dignity
>>
>>36722352
>Because you have dignity and aren't a hypocrite
who would do this
>>
>taxpayers

hard to take these fools seriously considering what their tax money pays for
>>
>>36722862
>Edgy fedora reaction image .png
>>
>>36717761
you deserve the money.

some shitters don't.
>>
>>36717761

What's it like being nonverbal. but capable of text communication?
>>
File: 1483638371081.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483638371081.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
Could I get on disability with pretty severe Bipolar 1?
>>
>>36717307
>Could someone please explain why I shouldn't just hop on disability and live the rest of my life in an escapist fantasy?

Because you can't receive it unless you have a legitimate and substantiated disability. Very few people manage to scam the system, and those who do are usually caught somewhere down the line.
>>
>>36722352
>Because you have dignity and aren't a hypocrite that would leech off the taxpayer's money?

Disability income is based on tax credits. It's not indiscriminate tax payer funding. If you haven't paid into the system yourself because you've never been capable of working, then your parents' tax credits are used instead.
>>
Actually going in for a psych evaluation based on depression and insomnia related to liver cirrhosis. Hopefully they send me free money, at least until i can get away from entry level jobs.

Anyone got any tips? I dont wanna scam the system, but there arent any jobs except for some parttime wagie jobs that would pay less than my benefits.

Anyone have any tips?
>>
DO IT FAGGOT
I've been on schizobux for 3 years and the reactions of normies when they learn I get free money is priceless
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.