[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be yourself >still dont get laid What if your personality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1492038636202.png (135KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492038636202.png
135KB, 2560x1440px
>be yourself
>still dont get laid

What if your personality just isnt geared towards being attractive?
>>
Change your personality.
>>
>memes
>miimu

wrong
>>
>>36717204
I know what you mean, and ask yourself this
>what if your body just isn't meant to walk
You try as hard as you can until you think any mite effort will break you.
Then you give up and learn to cope.

I hope one day I will meet a girl like me, that wants to build something nice.

I don't think so though, based on hoe lonely I've felt, the sum of my years
>>
>>36717204
happiness. just accept yourself for who you are.
you cant love someone unless you love yourself.
dont even be happy to get a gf/bf just be happy for yourself
>>
I don't even know what my personality is at 21 years old. I supress every emotion.
>>
>>36717204
Talk to girls that like you, don't be autistic and be yourself and you'll have a qt3.14 in no time robot
>>
>>36717519
I'm a 23 year old who used to have the same problem, but it can be somewhat defined if you ask yourself a couple of questions.

What would you take in life if there was nothing holding you back?

What would you change about yourself?

What are you doing right now?

What traits do you find admirable in others?

What traits do you dislike in others?

Does your surroundings perceive you as you perceive yourself?

How would you like to be perceived?

What was your happiest moment, and why?

What was your worst moment, and why?
>>
>>36717208
>just be someone else

it would be easier and cheaper to suicide than to change your personality
>>
>>36717204
Identities aren't static. They don't exist in a vacuum. They get constructed in social interaction and epsecially in discourse. You can't "be yourself" because there isn't just one "yourself".
>>
>>36717643
>don't be autistic
>be yourself
you're doing this on purpose
>>
Prolly you seem to miss your "targets" do you should change em. It doesn't make any sense to aim for a smart, nice and funny 10/10 if you aint at least a bit. It can also be the case that you just tried wrong but don't see this. And never the less there is the fine excuse of "woman only liking assholes" (which ist total bullshit)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.