[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in love with girl >she tries to hook me up with her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: feels.png (225KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
225KB, 2400x2400px
>be in love with girl
>she tries to hook me up with her friend

Feels bad man
>>
Just go with it

original recipe
>>
>>36717166
date her and make her jealous

fuck the other girls feelings desu
>>
>>36717166
>Date the friend
>Fuck the friend
>have amazing sex
>friend tells crush about amazing sex
>slowly sabotage your relationship with friend
>friend breaks up with you
>go after qt crush
>Fuck her brains out
>>
>>36717166
Does she look good? You should take the chance desu
>>
>>36717166
>Get set up with a girl

Yeah, life is suffering, right, normie?
>>
>>36717978
>>36718842
>>36719001
These, OP

>not being an emotionless sociopath willing to crush others in order to get what he wants
>not fucking this girl's friend's brains out and making her feel in love to make your qt crush feel jealous as fuck
>not sitting back and waiting for the innate nature of the woman to take over as your qt crush desperately tries to get you to cheat on her friend
>not rejecting your qt crush for not giving you a chance at first, and instead finish off the saga by actually staying in a committed relationship with her friend thus crushing your crush's feelings
>>
>>36719048
good end

do it OP
>>
Sounds like a lot of work. Just play video games instead.
>>
If you really love her you should't accept her friend, you could just tell her or at least reject...but if you first catch her friend bit later express your love to her it seema like your an asshole only trying to fuck even though this is not your intention.
>>
>>36717166
You sound like a roastie slut

>waaa someone wants me but it's just not the RIGHT one
>>
>>36719190
This is a stupid fucking comment.
>if you love her
Get the fuck off your oneitis.
>>
>>36717166
I had this in college only her friend was a man
we were together six years, was nice
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.