[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you've finally necked yourself. What is the prevailing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1464942076985.jpg (97KB, 634x522px) Image search: [Google]
1464942076985.jpg
97KB, 634x522px
So you've finally necked yourself. What is the prevailing emotion from your parents on hearing the news or.. worse, discovering your limp ass in your weeb dungeon?

>Utter devestation.
>Sadness beyond words
>Apathetic resignation.
>Total relief
>Sheer glee/total euphoria.
>>
>>36715711
Resignation/relief

Even though I'm only 20 they know I can't improve, so they won't feel guilty.

They'll also feel a little bit of glee because they can now say they raised a perfect family where all the kids went to college and got married. They can't feel that sense of pride while I'm around.
>>
>>36715711
They'd be angry with me for being such a pussy.
They'd scream at my corpse that I didn't have it that bad and that I'm a jackass for doing it.
They would probably burn my corpse because they know I didn't want to be cremated, it'd
give them some sense of revenge for my "selfish" and "asocial" suicide.
>>
>>36715711
the only person who ever loved me, my mother, would be devastated. one of the only things keeping me from doing it, even though she is largely the reason why i want to end it in the first place.
>>
>>36715711
Utter devastation. My Mom would probably kill herself from the grief. I'm her golden child.
>>
>>36715711
they wouldn't understand it
they would be upset not because I'm dead but because one of the their kids killed himself
>>
what is going on with the hair of the man on the right
>>
they'd understand, they know I've been on the bubble for a long time now
>>
File: 1482059282507.png (121KB, 265x396px) Image search: [Google]
1482059282507.png
121KB, 265x396px
>>36716520
he's either thinning out or he has very fine hair that's styled like by a 5 yr old with a mist bottle.
>>
>>36716520
probably raining and just water on his balding head
>>
>>36715711
My mom wouldnt show up, it would be my dad and my brothers being all sad and stuff i guess, talking about how i was such a smart kid blah blah blah.
Idk, i dont think ill off myself just yet, but i know atleast my dad would care if no one else, which is nice.
>>
>>36715711
Depression, they think I can still get it together
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.