[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brobots it is I, Raindrop. I'm here to tell you that this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: 20161115_080734.jpg (1MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20161115_080734.jpg
1MB, 5312x2988px
Brobots it is I, Raindrop. I'm here to tell you that this might be my last thread....for a while. I am a long time lurker and occasional poster. Im here to tell you this:
Get tje fuck away from this place. This place is a cesspool of negativity. I have gone fucking insane anf i think this place helped cause it. Think pf it this way: in order to have a positive life, you must be positive, amd the only way that could happen is if you take in more positivity than negativity. You can all still make it. Whether you're underage (gtfo) or an oldfag. You guys can still make it. I believe in you all. And i love you.
God bless
>>
File: Eli_chan.jpg (541KB, 890x713px) Image search: [Google]
Eli_chan.jpg
541KB, 890x713px
>anno domini 2017
>still partaking in the pathetic, self-destructive negativity instead of just posting for fun
>lacking the introspective qualities to realise this in your own
Unenlightened newfags pls.
>>
File: raindrop.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
raindrop.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
wait, THE raindrop?
>>
>>36715701
THAT'S WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO POST
>>
>>36715448
>Accepting reality is bad for you
kek
>>
>>36715673
I just fucked up my whole life friend. Pls no bully
>>36715701
No. I miss spoke. I am REIGNDROP. There is a differenc3 haha.
Anyway how are y'all tonite?
>>
>not trying to help your fellow bots by posi-posting

We're all gonna make it, stop worrying so much about the details.
>>
File: tristen121.png (2MB, 1428x1003px) Image search: [Google]
tristen121.png
2MB, 1428x1003px
>>36715755
I'm fine thank you. Anyway look, positivity by itself won't give you a good life. The key here is balance. Personally, I like seeing the negatives in life and posting here about my own, but sure if I just obtained my world view from this place and posted 24/7 I would feel like shit.

On the other hand, this place has some of the most entertaining content I have seen. From NEET threads, to greentext stories, and discussion threads, I have fun posting and reading. What I'm trying to say is, r9k can be fun if you want it to be, if it gets too negative for you, it's as easy as closing the thread.
>>
File: 1485171253143.png (228KB, 676x397px) Image search: [Google]
1485171253143.png
228KB, 676x397px
>>36715448
>not embracing insanity
>current year
>i shiggy diggy
What a pussy, you see when you grow older youll realize things have something called influence, sometimes its subconscious and you dont even notice but there is an aura around every person on the planet, a sphere of will that is housed in the individual, if they have strong minds and strong willpower they can resist other peoples aura and shrug them off, or take advantage of other more weak persons.
It doesnt make sense but its not magic spiritual shit.
Its not nonsense, its kind of hard to explain though.
Look through the bullshit and dont fall for things easily.
When someone is talking to you look at their face, their body language.
Look at the vocabulary they use, what is the person REALLY saying.
What does this person REALLY want.
I think what im saying just with age idk.
Maybe nothing i said made sense.
Well to cut it short people are tricky and every one has a (sub)conscious agenda.
Be careful OP.
>>
File: 1493055949946.jpg (168KB, 640x803px) Image search: [Google]
1493055949946.jpg
168KB, 640x803px
>>36716002
You're right. I didnt mean to blame r9k for my probs. It's all my doing. I have free will ya know? I freely chose to hurt her and i cant take it bck
>>
>>36716697
>I have free will
Lol.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.