[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>115 lbs. >5'1 am I a fatoo/fatty? I want your opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>115 lbs.
>5'1
am I a fatoo/fatty?

I want your opinions since
I cant seem to understand men and what they think but I want to befriend people and become a normo to impress everyone I meet in the future

you're my only hope for male interaction even though you're the reason I dont like men but shit you guys speak the truth
what step does it take for people to not shit on me should I lose weight and become /fit/
>>
Gonna need to see your body to decide
>>
>>36714554
Agreed.

I can't tell shit by your measurements unless I see what you look like OP
>>
Yes, you're fat as shit. At that height you should weigh only around 50 lbs. I mean Christ, look at any kid at that height. You should be ashamed.
>>
File: weight.jpg (6KB, 214x236px) Image search: [Google]
weight.jpg
6KB, 214x236px
>>36714554
>>36714586
the left side, its not me but close enough

>>36714594
even a child weighs heavier than that
pls dont troll me ;-;
>>
>>36714526
ur already fit femanon, unless ur not larping. post pics
>>
>>36714526
if you kill yourself you'll lose all your weight
>>
File: 1488752285590397329.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1488752285590397329.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>>36714619
>tfw no healthy gf to cuddle and tell her shes perfect for me
>>
>>36714619
Just looked up the normal weight for a woman who's 5'1 and it says that 106-118 is normal but if you look like that pic then I guess your kinda fat...like I said a pic of yourself would be better
>>
Depends on how much of that is comprised of muscle, which is heavier than fat. Keep in mind, however, that just because it's heavier doesn't necessarily mean that your body is composed of more "muscle" than "fat", as you could just have that much fucking fat.

Stand up straight. If your abdomen hangs, you're fat. Tense up a body part. Arms, legs, abs, whatever. Just flex it. Just grab a good chunk of skin while that region is tensed. That's fat.
>>
The important thing you didn't mention is your bra size.
>>
Need to cut down to at least 100 at your height/sex fatso
>>
>>36714619
I wouldn't call that fat, but it's definitely on the way there. I can't think of a word in between fat and fit but that's what I'd use.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (64KB, 478x486px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
64KB, 478x486px
>>36714526
You're fine. Now shoo shoo, roastie.
>>
>>36714683
Since OP is a woman it's guaranteed that she has zero muscle mass.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.