[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't forget to donate to Foregen anon. Getting our for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: foregen.jpg (30KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
foregen.jpg
30KB, 560x292px
Don't forget to donate to Foregen anon. Getting our foreskin back is the number one issue we should be focused on. So far we've raised $9072 of our $20,000 montly goal.

http://www.foregen.org/
>>
It's not coming back. Just focus on getting this banned. How did sexually mutilating infants become just the cool thing to do? Americans are fucking twisted.
>>
>>36714534
The Jews brainwashed them into thinking it was normal.
>>
>>36714612
That does not excuse the level of savagery it takes to do that. Could you or anyone with a moral compass carve up a baby dick? I didn't think so.
>>
File: Brian_Morris.jpg (266KB, 728x904px) Image search: [Google]
Brian_Morris.jpg
266KB, 728x904px
>>36714534

>How did sexually mutilating infants become just the cool thing to do? Americans are fucking twisted.

http://www.noharmm.org/docswords.htm
>>
>>36714654

Americans are lied to about the foreskin. many of them are taught that it's a dangerous part of the penis that can kill the baby, or that it's something that will fall of on its own anyway, like the umbilical cord.
>>
i already have a good bit of it back. been tugging for a few years now
>>
>>36714928

not really the same thing though. supposedly foregen will be able to regenerate a real foreskin with the ridged band and frenulum, all their meissner's corpuscles, and all the missing muscle tissue too.
>>
>>36714654
Jewish doctors tell these ignorant parents that the foreskin will get infected and cause health issues. I'm uncut and never had any infections, so I'm not inclined to believe that.
>>
>>36714416
>Getting our foreskin back is the number one issue we should be focused on.
How about you and your racist ass go straight up fuck themselves?
>>
>>36714999
>I'm uncut and never had any infections, so I'm not inclined to believe that.
Anecdotal fallacy.
>>
File: probe.jpg (279KB, 615x585px) Image search: [Google]
probe.jpg
279KB, 615x585px
>>36714999

A major cause of infection in intact babies is due to forced retraction.

Parents are often told to force the baby's foreskin back to clean under it. This can cause massive physical trauma, inflammation, and infections because a baby's foreskin is still fused to the glans (the foreskin and glans develop as one structure in the womb and often do not separate until near puberty, sometimes even later).

https://www.yourwholebaby.org/forced-retraction/
>>
File: sigh2.png (225KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
sigh2.png
225KB, 2048x2048px
>>36714416
I would donate were it not for the fact that anti-circumcision movements tend to be motivated by prejudice.
>>
>>36715022
>it's racist to not support infantile mutilation
Kill yourself for the good of humanity.
>>
>>36714999
Yeah? Well, they also say that circumcision traumatises the baby. But I'm cut and have not experienced any such problems down there.
>>
File: kellogg.jpg (14KB, 240x303px) Image search: [Google]
kellogg.jpg
14KB, 240x303px
>>36714612
>>36714999

You can't hold the Jews entirely responsible for circumcision's popularity in the US among the general population.

Many of the influential early American circumcision advocates were Christians. Up until they went wild with the anti-sex/masturbation hysteria, circumcision in the US was basically confined to Jewish communities.
>>
File: hangmans_noose2.png (6KB, 200x166px) Image search: [Google]
hangmans_noose2.png
6KB, 200x166px
>>36715068
>attacking a practise that's important to various communities and cultures is not racist and ethnocentric.
How about you g lynch yourself? Here, have a step-by-step guide.
>>
File: fuambai ahmadu.jpg (49KB, 343x424px) Image search: [Google]
fuambai ahmadu.jpg
49KB, 343x424px
>>36715111

So I take it you agree with Ms. Ahmadu on re-legalizing female circumcision?

I mean, it's a part of her ancestral culture and it was so important to her that she went back to Sierra Leone to have it done at age 21. Now she campaigns for parents to again have the legal right to do it to their daughters.
>>
>>36715154
That's up to her and her culture. Not ours.
>>
>>36715163

Oh. We've argued before.

You're a fucking nutcase so this conversation is over.
>>
>>36715111
Your culture is savage and disturbing. You baby raping piece of shit.
>>
>>36715202
And you're a racist fuck trying to enforce your standards and practises on a group of people who are not compatible with, nor interested.
>>
>>36715206

He's a postmodernist hypocrite, or someone who likes to roleplay as one. Don't bother.
>>
>>36715111
>attacking beliefs is racist
This is a whole other level of fucking autism right here

Youre a very stupid person
Kys please
>>
>>36715206
>Your culture is savage and disturbing.
You do realise they think the same about your culture?
>>
>>36714416
>donate to the jewish-led organization to campaign against circumcision
Ummmmmm
>>
>>36715235
I don't chop up baby dicks so I don't give a fuck what they think.
>>
>>36715269

What is wrong with Jews campaigning against circumcision?
>>
>>36715279
That's still a racist attitude towards them.
>>
>>36715321
I'm raciss against ur ideology
>>
>>36715163
If you aren't prepared to defend a world you would like to live in, prepare to live in someone else's world.
>>
>>36714416
This will never work properly.
>>
>>36716850

We can't know that until it happens.
>>
>>36716858
Nerves cannot grow properly in scar tissue. They either branch out unsuccessfully or become bulbous and incapable of functioning properly, and at some point the entire length of it through the nervous system begins to die. Foregen seems to think you can just slap a new one on and it'll be fixed which isn't how it works at all. And even then attaching all of the ridiculously small blood vessels and such would make it one of the most complicated medical procedures in existence.
>>
>>36716959

Well, we will just have to wait and see. Maybe technology will advance enough to make it possible somehow.
>>
>>36716959
>cut out scar tissue
>regrow
>????
>profit
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.