[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone want to talk? or you could just post and i'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: hld.gif (68KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
hld.gif
68KB, 500x200px
does anyone want to talk?

or you could just post and i'll listen.

i could use some interaction. tell me how your day was or what's bothering you or if things are going better than expected.
>>
Hi anon, my day was alright. Supposed to be up soon but I can't sleep. One of those nights. How've you been?
>>
>>36714356
Sup bro, hope you are well. Things are alright here, just deciding what I want for dinner. Feel like a wholesome meal; what do you think of sticky chicken drumsticks with mash potatoes and steamed carrots and peas.

How was your day
>>
Cant stick around to chat but just feeling like i should contribute to let you know that you are worth replying to. Have a good night my dude, hope all is well on the homestead.
>>
https://dongchim.wordpress.com/2009/02/11/english-teacher-pees-his-pants-while-students-search-for-missing-planet/
>>
I broke up with my gf 3 days ago and I feel so alone
>>
>>36715102
Its going to get worse before it gets better, but it does get better quicker than youd think
>>
>>36715102
Got any bros to take you out drinking
>>
I wanna stop testing death. I feel so foolishly arrogant.
>>
Hey anon. My day has been ok. I got into a huge fight with my brother again though. He gets so defensive whenever I ask him calmly to do something like taking out the trash. In the end I just couldn't take it anymore and started yelling to him too and we hurt each other. I hate when it gets like that. I have diet coke and chocolate now though so I'll be ok lol. How is your day/night going?
>>
File: 1443495892182.jpg (107KB, 881x719px) Image search: [Google]
1443495892182.jpg
107KB, 881x719px
>>36714356
I recently gave up on trying to live my life without pharmaceuticals and now I've got to wait in line for a while to get back to paying for blue pills. Been experimenting with shit you can buy over the counter and online so far and while it may not be working so well at least I'm awake most of the day.
>>
>>36715172
Yeah, got drunk af
>>
>>36714356
The urge to off myself is getting really really strong. It's at the point where I almost feel like I spontaneously need to take the nearest sharp object and thrust it into my jugular. Literally nothing can change me or fix me, but I'm still holding on to some kind of hope for some reason.
>>
File: 1493660755888.jpg (5KB, 250x193px) Image search: [Google]
1493660755888.jpg
5KB, 250x193px
>>36716284
Tell me anon, who so do you hate the most in this world?
>>
>>36716318
Myself. I absolutely hate the person I've become. I will never be able to love or respect myself, and nobody could possibly ever love me.
>>
File: 1493681181737.png (23KB, 998x851px) Image search: [Google]
1493681181737.png
23KB, 998x851px
>>36716431
I used to feel that way, you can only change yourself through sacrifice. Who do you love the most?
>>
>>36716476
I don't think I've ever truly loved anybody. The only thing that comes close is my biological attachment to my mother.

I have an obsessive attachment to a girl, but I don't think I can really call it love. I shift from wanting to be with her and make her happy, to wanting to strangle her to death in a neurotic jealous rage fairly often.
>>
Hello anon. I haven't been the best lately. Silly things that are getting me down. I don't think I'll sleep easily tonight, I haven't for a while.
>>
File: 1493638674230.png (17KB, 633x772px) Image search: [Google]
1493638674230.png
17KB, 633x772px
>>36716514
Id say your doomed unless you find something worth sacrificing for, if you won't improve yourself for that girl or for your family I'd recommend you get a political ideology like natsoc

Otherwise get comfy, I'd recommend learning about the dark web for drugs. Weed, lsd, and shrooms can almost feel like genuine happiness in life, in alot of ways it's even better. Combined with anime and vidya it can be a nice existence.

Also visit /mlp/ some time if you take that path, it's high tier escapism
>>
File: 1492763413132s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492763413132s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
I'm heading off to the mental hospital today or tomorrow. The straw that broke the camels back was me laying in bed for an entire day, I've never done that before. It will only be about a week, so hopefully they can stabilize me.
>>
>>36716686
My insecurities/feelings of inferiority are not just feelings, they are real. There is no fixing me. She has already loved someone who has everything I could never have. I'll never be human. I will probably go the drug escapism route soon.
>>
>>36716731
Good luck anon, I hope you realize that as damning as your shortcomings are, they liberate you. Since you wont be passing on your genes, you don't have to worry about doing anything except that which gives you pleasure

Also never do mdma, mda, or meth
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.