[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just realized a girl from uni has been interested in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 91444154721.jpg (23KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
91444154721.jpg
23KB, 288x499px
>tfw just realized a girl from uni has been interested in me
>didn't do anything about it because of autism

WHY OH WHY
Well okay, the truth is she's been a bit of a cunt to me before. No idea why she suddenly changed her behavior so much.
>>
>>36714176
Well how did you know she likes you anon?
>>
>>36714176
She's just trying to frame you for rape.
Don't bite.
>>
File: 1421213157471.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1421213157471.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>girl shows interest in me
>find out she's just a slut

WHY OH WHY
>>
>>36714176
She liked you the whole time. She was being a cunt to get your attention. Jesus, OP. This is elementary school behavior 101.
>>
what would you even do with her, anon?
>>
>>36714418
>be a robot that nobody talks to really
>not even so much as a hello
>start having lecture with that girl
>after the lecture she actually chats me up about how it was
>try to talk to her like a normal human being but thanks to being taken aback so hard my autism showed
>regardless of that she'd say hello to me the next few times
>even a few times she'd just come up to me to ask me about how some bullshit like "what was the lecture about" when she was absent or stuff like that
>every time I'm surprised as hell so I just mutter some response in an awkward manner
>she eventually leaves the country to study abroad for a year or so
She was qt and intelligent as actually.

>>36714485
Nah, I'm sure she didn't like me before.

>>36714495
I don't know. Maybe if she'd open me up I'd be a good guy to her and she'd be forgiving of my autism. I really just need a girl who'll be forgiving, because if she can get through this weird layer of me, I swear I'd be the best bf to her.
>>
>>36714519
shes probably just being friendly anon
i had something similar in highschool with a girl and one day i told her i liked her and she said she just sees me as a friend
>>
>>36714711
I don't know, maybe you're right. Regardless of that it felt really weird that a girl would actually come up and talk to someone nobody else talks to. It made me feel so much better about myself.
>>
File: 1493581168341.jpg (299KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1493581168341.jpg
299KB, 2048x1536px
>>36714434
Only correct answer.

Original to the extreme
>>
Wait, was she a cunt before or after?

> crush on robot who works as a cashier
> we share long phone calls
> meet him
> try to be physical but he pulls away
> ask him to hang out but he says no
> he tries hugging me during a movie but tells me he doesn't mean it " that way" when i kiss his cheek
> he later admits he had an erection
> says he only wanted to cuddle platonically
> i completely showed my hand and made my crush repulsively transparent
> he apologises for leading me on

I hate this. How do I get rejected by a dude making minimum wage who's never had a gf at 25?
>>
>>36715756
How do I get rejected by a dude making minimum wage who's never had a gf at 25?
Clearly it's because of your poor value system. In your mind he should be worthless just because he doesn't have money or sex. He must have sensed the weakness in your value system and decided against being with somebody who would hold him in such low esteem. Also you're probably ugly, fat or too used up.
>>
>>36715885
> worthless because lacks money or sex

I'm financially stable but my family was poor, I'm not classist. I'm also a virgin - so how can I discriminate against them?

> low esteem

I don't think badly of him, but by conventional standards getting a date with him would be akin to shooting fish in a bucket. Just because one like fat chicks, doesn't mean it isn't doubly insulting when a fat chick rejects you compared to a hard bodied Stacey.

> ugly
I'm painfully average by all accounts.

> fat
Nope.

> used up
See above.
>>
File: doom guy on his laptop.png (10KB, 369x300px) Image search: [Google]
doom guy on his laptop.png
10KB, 369x300px
>>36715971
How old are you anyway? More seriously 90% of the time the reason somebody is a virgin at 25 is because their standards are relatively when considering their circumstances. If they're so desperate they're willing to be with the first person to show interest then they probably would have been more proactive and got laid a long time ago.
>>
>>36716112
relatively high*
>>
>>36716112
I'm 23.

> high
Nice joke.

I won't fuck anybody, but my standards aren't really governed by conventional memes like height or status or virginity or money. I was going after a guy with zero education and here I'm halfway through my master's.

Shit sucks, but my issue is definitely not high standards.
>>
>>36716306
I was talking about his standards, not yours.
>>
>>36714519
that was just mundane social interaction, not signs of her being into you
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.