[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have difficulty pooping >read about the squatty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (68KB, 736x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 736x825px
>be me
>have difficulty pooping
>read about the squatty potty
>go to Target
>find squatty potty and go to self-checkout
>scan the barcode and set it down on the scale
>scale can't tell squatty potty is there
>"A cashier will be with your momentarily" pops up on screen
>leave squatty potty and walk out as fast as I can

Does anybody else have problems with self-checkouts?
>>
What kind of problems do you have with them exactly? Sounds more like you have social anxiety problems.
>>
File: squatting.png (106KB, 531x332px) Image search: [Google]
squatting.png
106KB, 531x332px
>>36714168

pro tip - instead of buying garbage you don't need, just squat on the toilet
>>
File: 1477754932397.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1477754932397.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>be me
>sit on toilet
>empty my entire bowel in 10-20 seconds
LOL just go vegan you fucking retard
>>
>>36714282
The stupid scale can't tell when something's on it. Whenever I buy stuff, it keeps notifying a cashier because the machine thinks I'm stealing or something.
>>
>>36714168
this is what Amazon was made for dummy
>>
>>36714319
how 2 die shitting
>>
>>36714319
Sounds like a good way to break your toilet (150 lbs. lardass here).

>>36714323
>go vegan
A fate worse than death, desu.
>>
>>36714347
this
>toilet seat rims weren't made to support an entire human
>fractures under your weight and spills shit water everywhere
>get huge cuts on your ass from the porcelain shards, either bleed to death from the cuts, get an infection from the shit water, or die of embarassment when you go to the doctor
>>
you should have taken it to bathroom to test it at the walmart desu
>>
>>36714345
My mom would shame me. I once bought an onahole online and she cut it up and threw it away.
>>
>>36714319
>>36714386
I didn't save it but I've seen a picture posted that's a toilet bowl with the front half broken off and a guy's leg pretty much severed completely. He probably bled out almost immediately.
>>
>>36714368
>A fate worse than death, desu.
Nah, you're just a pussy.
>>
>>36714168
I just use the trashcan we've got in the bathroom. Take the bag out, flip the can upside down, and put my feet up on it ezpz. I think it actually really does help some too.
>>
>>36714386
>toilet seat made to support a human's head, torso, pelvis, and both arms
>add in legs and it's suddenly too much weight
No.
>>
>>36714465
>ALL of your body weight combined into the very edge of the rim vs your weight evenly distributed across the entire toilet seat and partially on the floor
enjoy dying, retard
>>
>>36714446
I know, right? Vegans are the REAL XXX HARDCORE MEN! SXE FOR LIFE! MEAT IS FOR INFERIOR HUMANOIDS!
>>
File: 1491602699070.jpg (107KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
1491602699070.jpg
107KB, 749x751px
>>36714488
pic related, it's you

gghghjv
>>
Pussy.

I bought a potty for young kids and babytalked to the cashier and told her I was learning to potty train.

>dat humiliation
>fapped super hard to her talking to me like a tard

dat degenerate feel :^)
>>
>>36714487
Only your legs are supported by the floor, and if you squat on it correctly with both feet on the sides you will have no problem. I've done this on both porcelain and plastic seats no problem.

>>36714488
If you call going vegan "a fate worse than death" and can't do it for the benefit of your health then you are weak willed.
>>
>>36714504
I'm actually 6'3", not 6'2". I don't get the picture though, is it supposed to be me and my nonexistent friend laughing at you because you didn't get enough nutrients by eating plants?
>>
File: 1484828669639.png (78KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1484828669639.png
78KB, 420x420px
>>36714552
t 5'9" carnitard
>>
>>36714347
>how 2 die shitting
I do this almost every day
I sit like that on every toilet I've ever used, public toilets, home toilets, cheap shitty plastic toilets

I think you severely underestimate the safety factor on the toilet lids - do you honestly believe they can't support just slightly more weight than you currently put on them?

>>36714323
I am also vegan
but I haven't really noticed it speeding up my shit times

maybe it's because the last time I ate meat was a really long time ago, probably don't really remember

I mean this isn't really a compelling reason to switch lmao

>>36714368
>A fate worse than death, desu.
it's pretty sad you think that
>>
>>36714282

Self-check outs are a meme. "THEY" will tell you that using self-checkout is faster than going to a cashier but it usually isn't. Cashiers are trained to scan your items for you and quickly count money. Meanwhile the average costumer won't be familiar with how a machine works so they spend minutes learning how to use the machine and trying to get it to work then they have to deal with security.

it takes longer to use self-checkout than go to a cashier.
>>
File: friendly skies.png (344KB, 720x701px) Image search: [Google]
friendly skies.png
344KB, 720x701px
>>36714338
Because you can't wait for 30 seconds while a cashier comes and presses a button.
>>
>>36714589
You're not taking into account the reduced queue time and the fact that most people only have to learn how to use the machine once.
>>
>>36714323
>10-20 seconds
sounds like constipation
the healthy time to finish is 3-6 seconds
>>
>>36714589
This is true when you're checking out a whole cart full of shit and you want them to bag it for you (in reusable bags of course). If you're buying one or two things the self checkout is more than fast enough.
>>
Go to home depot, buy plywood and nails. Build your own shitting stool.
Use it around the house and just bring it with you for a shit
>>
Reach into your butt and pull the poopoo out of it.
>>
>>36714579
Hahaha it makes me happy that more than likely one day you will bleed out into your own shit and die in a toilet, you fucking weirdo
>>
i have squatted on the toilet for over 12 years, i am a 5'9 170lb male. never even shiwed hints of smashing or fracturing

as long as you use the toilet seat to distribute the weight across the entire rim and distribute the weight evenly on both feet, you should be okay. then again dont take my word for it as sime toilets are probably weaker than others.
>>
>>36715126
>Hahaha it makes me happy that more than likely one day you will bleed out into your own shit and die in a toilet, you fucking weirdo
I've been shitting the way I have for over 20 years
I don't think I am gonna have any problems
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.