[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>high school doesn't matter Why do grown normalfags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: a.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
108KB, 400x381px
>high school doesn't matter

Why do grown normalfags spout this shit?

Is it because they had a normal school experience and developed normally socially and emotionally throughout their childhood and can't fathom the fact that this might not be the case for some people?
>>
Yea pretty much, all you need is good math grades and to stay alive
>>
nothing matters the world of the normalfag is devoid of all meaning. my life is like that too
>>
>>36713828
It really doesn't. You can't use any of the work experience on a resume past college, and there really are fewer consequences for "wild" behavior. I was scared to death of asking girls out or doing anything most normies do in high school since I was deathly afraid of "consequences" like having other faggots at school spread rumors about me. That carried on over to college where I was scared to death of false rape accusations, getting a criminal record or kicked out of school and being unemployable. Now I've graduated and there's nobody left to hang out with.
>>
>>36713922
>It really doesn't

I don't think you understand how important emotional and social development is and how much of a factor school is in these things.
>>
>>36713989
Read the rest of the post. The fact that there really are no negative consequences should be a reason to get those experiences that translate to emotional and social development.

That is what the normies really mean.
>>
it doesn't matter in terms of what you learn, the social hierarchy will persist for the rest of your natural life, though it was established long before high school starts, so i guess it that sense, it really is inconsequential. i, for one, could tell what was up on the first day of kindergarden - one of the neighbor boys crushed a triple in whiffle ball and then proceeded to hold hands with two girls, while played with legos in the corner until i was rudely interrupted by the fact i had shit myself
>>
>>36714013
>there really are no negative consequences

>social rejection is harmless

>emotion turmoil over social rejection is harmless

>getting bullied because of your misguided action due to not developing well socially is harmless

Wanna know how i know you're a dumbfuck normie?

If you've ever experienced any of these things you wouldn't be spouting the stupid shit you just typed.
>>
>>36714107
They meant legal consequences. Reality is most teenagers don't get in trouble for dumb shit.
>>
>>36714131
What the fuck does this thread have to do with legal consequences?
>>
>>36714155
You asked what the normies meant by this, so you got your answer.

Beyond the legal shit, the social rejection is only bad if you passively accept it. You can't expect to go through life without any hardship and compared to a lot of things that are out of your control "social rejection" was something you could have fixed. Yes it hurts, but you were supposed to learn from it to become a better person.

Take it from someone who had to learn the hard way 10+ years after the fact in the even more unforgiving adult world.
>>
>>36714203
>>36714131
No one's talking about legal consequences when they say high school doesn't matter, you big fat dummy
>>
>>36714231
That's precisely what they mean: you can do dumb shit, have fun, and learn from it with no actual consequences.
>>
>>36714203
> learn from it to become a better person

this statement is >just be urself

tier

if you accept that the world is unfair then why would it be a surprise that no matter how hard some people try they will get shit on?
>>
>>36714298
Except you probably didn't try and got the predicted consequences.
>>
>>36714313
>If you don't succeed at something it's because you didn't try.

okay buddy.
>>
>>36714348
That's what happens 99% of the time.
>>
>>36714313
>Can't move objects with my mind
>Thought it was because i don't have superpowers
>Turns out i'm just not trying hard enough

Thanks for your valuable wisdom.
>>
>>36714417
Are you retarded?

how old are you?

Do you genuinely believe that if you just try hard enough you can do anything?
>>
>>36714431
Now you're just being unreasonable, which practically confirms you didn't try.
>>
>>36714459
yeah bro.

You know what i hate? retards.

Why the fuck do they choose to be so stupid?

Why can't they just try not being so retarded?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.