[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never went to a single party in college. I've never been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: college-drinking.jpg (340KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
college-drinking.jpg
340KB, 2000x1000px
I never went to a single party in college. I've never been to any parties ever. Anyone else.
>>
>>36713744
>I never went to a single party in college. I've never been to any parties ever. Anyone else.

yeah
another college student here, never been to a single party, never drank alcohol before

honestly I like my approach to college desu, I hate people, I don't want to party
>>
>>36713744
i went to one college party but it was after i graduated. it seemed really fun and I felt like I missed out on a lot.
>>
>>36713744
That's why I threw my own house parties. Never was invited so I made my own.
>>
File: 1490574533863.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490574533863.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>36713787
FUCK OFF TURBO CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This comment was not original.
>>
I've never been to a party either op. I also never went to college though, not that that would've changed anything
>>
File: 1459225658288.png (194KB, 696x499px) Image search: [Google]
1459225658288.png
194KB, 696x499px
>>36713773
>it seemed really fun and I felt like I missed out on a lot.
how was it fun?
>>
>college
normie tier
I will never submit to becoming an obedient little worker, let alone paying or borrowing thousands of dollars just to have a chance at an air conditioned slave job
NEVER
>>
>>36713744

I have and they're stupid unless you know a lot of people there. I don't know why you guys make it such a big deal. Like smoking, drinking, and (probably) sex, once you get over the initial shock value of the first time, it's fairly standard.
>>
>>36713787

Same dude. Had a few at my house. I might've gone to one or two others but not much.
>>
>>36713849
I have my own office in a high sky scraper with a beautiful view of mountains and free coffee any time I want. Nobody talks to me unless they're asking technical questions which I can autistically answer

I get over $125,000 per year to spend on whatever I want

Keep telling yourself you're willingly going without this
>>
>>36713772
you could still drink by yourself anon. that's what im doing. they say you're gonna become alcoholic but never happened to me
>>
File: 1446614285191.jpg (150KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1446614285191.jpg
150KB, 1252x1252px
>>36714558
>you could still drink by yourself anon.
I don't want to do that
why do you want to drink by yourself?
>>
frat parties were awful at my school, maybe went to three or four, mostly just funny to see people chimp out and to ogle sluts, not missing much there. parties at apartments were comfier but couldn't get as rowdy. kind of boring to just drink in one's room all the time and do the same shit you always do but sloppier; it was always funny to say restrained people let loose

>>36714601
to feel a temporary lessening of the horrible burden of feeling like oneself
>>
>>36714601
>why do you want to drink by yourself?
Not him but:
>Beer tastes good
>I enjoy being drunk
That's reason enough for me.
>>
>>36713839
a lot of people, everyone looked like they werw having a good time. i didnt really have a good time personally since i only knew one person there and im quite a bit older than most of the other attendees, but it just looked fun.
>>
>>36713849
>what are scholarships?

Commento originale.
>>
>>36713787
I threw parties all the time and tons of people came but no one ever bothered to learn my name.
>>
>>36713744
>26
>never drank
>never went to any parties in college
>never been to a bar or nightclub
it's ok
>>
>>36713744
They're highly overrated if they don't culminate in you fucking some hot chick so don't worry about it.
>>
> 22 yo virgin autist manlet dicklet friendless never been to a party or drunk alcohol
>>
I went to one and had a mental breakdown it was really fucked up. Massive social anxiety + weed/booze = psychotic break I guess. It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.
>>
>>36713744
almost 20 went to parties junior and senior year. I'm in a frat. I used to be a robot, I just came back to this because my ex fucked a guy just to make me jealous for showing up at the same bar and talking to one of her friends.
>>
>>36715689
Please tell the whole story of exactly what happened mannnnn
>>
>>36715636
Don't worry anon, I was in the exact position when I was your age and now nothing has changed
>>
>>36715481
what a dumb thing to say
>>
>>36713904
What degree did you get and what did you do for work?
>>
>>36715704
>almost 20
>used to be a robot
you weren't even old enough to be a robot you complete meme
>>
>>36715758
Cyborg at minimum
>>
>>36715798
cyborg is just a meme word for "normalfag with anxiety"
>>
>>36715808
>Normalfag for using meme words

I'm a normie because i've had sex and use meme words on a meme page.

Not to be confused with a robot who hasn't had sex and posts meme words on a meme page.

The subtle differences just escape me sometimes
>>
>>36715725
>sitting smoking weed with a bunch of people
>feel a panic attack hit me so I go outside to be alone for a bit
>people I know follow me asking a ton of questions
>hear someone make a comment about how were all already dead and the town we live in is actually hell
>suddenly my mind 10000% believes I'm actually dead/dying and everyone around me at this party is just versions of myself inside my dying brain trying to break it to me that I'm actually dead
>grab my head and start screaming blood murder while suddenly I see myself in 3rd person
>people tackle me and hold me down, telling me they're going to call the cops/911/my parents... making my panic worse.
>people crowd in on me thinking it's a fight happening... making it even more worse.
>suddenly time skips forward and I'm sitting in a room across from some girl I barely knew from high school
>"I won't tell everyone what you did and I won't call the cops."
>what did I do?
>"That's not important."
>really freaked out thinking I murdered someone or something.
>"Is there someone here that hurt you, or that you're afraid of? You can talk to me."
>realize her face is jumping around in several directions
>can hear people talking about me/making fun of me in the other room.
>look behind her and see two giant grim reapers with wings just floating there
>lie to everyone that I'm fine and get some dude I knew to drive me home while I cry the whole way because -
>"how am I supposed to tell my parents that I'm dead."
>delusions and hallucinations go away after a couple hours or pure fear.
>never go to a party again

Sorry this took so long to type out. People think I faked the whole thing for attention but I still have nightmares from that night.
>>
>>36715995
Wait you had hallucinations? Really? Just from booze and Weed? Did you do a lot? Never heard of visual shit... I had auditory and panic attacks but damn. How did people treat you after? Did anything like that happen Again? Do you have a mental disorder?
>>
File: 1477320830225.jpg (313KB, 612x716px) Image search: [Google]
1477320830225.jpg
313KB, 612x716px
>>36715995
>visual hallucinations from weed
>>
>>36716031
I think the hallucinations were mostly stress induced. The weed/booze just gave it that final little push. There is one other time a couple days after that party where I was driving after having a couple panic attacks and kept hallucinating road signs. It's been 2 years now and nothing like that has happened since. Ive been diagnosed with panic disorder. Too scared to bring up that night to a psychiatrist because I don't want to end up diagnosed with schizophrenia or something even though I'm totally fine now. If it ever starts happening again I'd say something though.
>>
>>36716058
It wasn't from the weed. It was stress and mental problems. The weed just kind of pushed my brain over the edge.
>>
>>36713744
Parties are worse versions of concerts in every way except getting laid
>>
>>36716133
>tfw never been to a concert either
>>
>>36713744
Once you're drunk, they're fun.
Until you get blackout and are told that you ended up crying.
>>
>>36715953
being a robot is a bit more than just being a teenage virgin with social anxiety
>>
>>36715995
What the fuck dude.
You did not smoke weed.
That shit was ABSOLUTELY laced, had a similar experience.

This is a lesson to you all, dont fucking take drugs from normies, they do stupid shit and wont even bother warning you they are doing a spliffed bowl/joint.
>>
parties are pathetic

>lets get fucking smashed hahahshg lol
>drugs mate whoaa bit of weed mate hahah
>whoaa this music is so shit lets turn it up louder hahah lol
>sex lol
>party games hahah spin the bottle oh no whos it gonna land on oh no not me lol hahag whoa im so drunk
>>
>>36716182
Like 20 other people smoked the same weed I did and everyone else was fine. Unless they laced the bong specifically for me and then somehow magically unlaced it after my turn in the rotation was done lol.
>>
>>36715995
the first time i smoked weed i had a panic attack and thought i was gonna die because my heart was beating so fast, i also saw myself in third person like you did and it was realt scary. kept having instant deja vu as well but after a bit i just accepted that this was just the weed messing with me and i relaxed and let the high do what it wanted. i smoke sometimes now and its nice
>>
>>36716220
That doesnt make sense anon.
Weeds chemical makeup is not at all similar to LSD or meth.
Im now having a hard time believing youre telling the truth.

Well actually it could have been a deep seated mental illness induced psychosis.
The weed might have triggered it.
>>
>>36716304
It wasn't the weed. I've smoked weed before. And occasionally do sometimes now. It was definitely something mental as I was having delusions. And I had the same feeling a couple days later without even smoking. I wasn't trying to say pot causes hallucinations, that's just what I was doing when the panic attack started. Also it takes like 10 min for pot to hit me and the panic attack started in the middle of starting to smoke.
>>
>>36716199
Mega virgin spotted
>>
>>36716373
Yea i thought so, like the rest of us you have some sort of mental trauma or illness.
That makes alot more sense.
>>
>>36716402

feels good being called a virgin when im no longer a virgin

fuck off you utter cunt
>>
>>36716289
Weird you've had a similar reaction. I'm glad you could calm yourself down and didn't let it escalate like I did lol.
>>
>>36714897
Like the most in the thread said: Bars, nightclubs and college parties are only good if you know people there. I was alone in nightclubs and college parties, as a man it's the most boring shit, no one talks to you, if you try to talk to people they either ignore you or reject you nicely. If you will ever go, go with friends, else it's just a waste of time and money if you are not a female.
>>
>>36713744
I have helicopter parents who didn't let me go anywhere until I was 18. And I'm a socially awkward autist, you guys just don't want to do it, you have no excuses.
>>
>>36717054
Fuck pff retard you are a pussy Who can't stand up to mommy, you have no excuses
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.