[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does an uncircumcised orgasm feel like? I'm cut so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1609.jpg (303KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1609.jpg
303KB, 800x600px
What does an uncircumcised orgasm feel like?
I'm cut so it just feels really good on my frenulum and corona
>>
im cut and i dont even have a frenuleum
i wish i was a girl
>>
>>36713756
Op here
I don't have the entire thing, just parts
>>
It's like pleasant fire shooting through your whole penis and extending outwards through your body making you contract and writhe in pleasure. It's really hard to suppress the moans
>>
I want to give those cheeks A KISS!
>>
B R A A A P P
R======== P
A======== A
A===BR == A
A======== A
P======== R
P P A A A R B
>>
>>36713796
woooo for circumcison
>>
>>36713796
Do you feel it in your foreskin?
I can suppress moans, but if I do it lower the quality of the orgasm
>>
>>36713734
Feels like an explosion.
>>
>>36713822
Ily brapman

Brapman should be a super hero fighting stacies and Chads by eliciting sweet sweet farts from their hineys.

He could even sniff them to gain psionic bowel movement powers
>>
It feels good, obviously. I can't really describe it. The extra skin doesn't make a difference in my experience.

I'm actually considering getting cut soon, since I don't like my foreskin and I'll get rid of a bunch of the nastier-looking fordyce spots that way.
>>
>>36713830
Unless you death grip it, you feel it throughout your whole body. It feels like your groin is a black hole that is going to turn your body inside out and your foreskin is the event horizon.
>>
>>36713830
Yeah, you feel it in the foreskin. It's kind of like it originates there but quickly spreads to every other part. The nice thing about the foreskin is how good it feels while fapping, it's like a quarter of orgasm pleasure through the whole process. I occasionally hear cut guys talking about how it only really feels good at the end and that's kind of sad
>>
File: 1255530635430.gif (487KB, 670x376px) Image search: [Google]
1255530635430.gif
487KB, 670x376px
>>36713734
Electrifying.
>>
uncutfag here

orgasms are overrated and barely worth the effort to have
>>
File: IMG_1368.png (620KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1368.png
620KB, 1920x1080px
>>36713915
Yeah, fucking faggot American doctors.
>>
>>36713962
That's a brain issue. Orgasms are the absolute shit if you're a normal person.
>>
>>36713734
I had a hands free orgasm once and it was incredible, went through my whole body and left me thoughtless for about half a minute. I think a good uncircumcised orgasm is probably like that.

>>36713756
Same here mate.

>>36713895
>I'll get rid of a bunch of the nastier-looking fordyce spots that way.
No dude, you'll just get more fordyce spots, don't get cut for that reason.
>>
>>36713995
Stop playing with your ass then you faggot
>>
>>36714035
Hands free, not anal, never had a prostate orgasm.
>>
>>36714096
How do you cum hands free without anal? You mean that meditation bullshit? I always thought that was a myth
>>
>>36714096
Mental stimulation?
>>
>>36713734
like scratching an itch/getting massage multiplied by 1000 and radiating out from my dick and taint
>>
>>36713995
>you'll just get more fordyce spots, don't get cut for that reason.
How? I can't get fordyce spots on my foreskin if I don't have a foreskin.
>>
>>36714128
>>36714170
It was probably half mental and half pelvic floor contraction. And this'll sound stupid, but I did it with the help of this audio. I had decided it was a load of bullcrap but listened to it anyway I wasn't really paying attention to it at first but after about 20 minutes I sorta let go and fell half asleep and came near the end.
https://soundgasm.net/u/kinkyshibby/F4M-HFO-Induction-HypnosisHFOJOIFemdomlight-addictionI-am-your-Domina-you-WILL-obey-meBinauralsCountdownsLayersGood-Beginner-file5028

>>36714212
If you only have fordyce spots on the end of your foreskin maybe you're right, but if they're anywhere behind the glans getting cut will just make it worse.
>>
File: intactmeme1.png (684KB, 800x573px) Image search: [Google]
intactmeme1.png
684KB, 800x573px
>>36713734
Imagine have 30% more feeling in your dick.
>>
>>36714287
More like 100%
I was cut at the age of 14, remember how it was and now 5 years later I'm restoring... Haven't achieved much yet but I do what I can... Also getting cut made me have erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
Wouldn't recommend
>>36714272
Don't get cut, read this ^
>>
>>36713734
Foreskin has so many nerves in it, just think about it retard. You cut natural skin part off your body just because jews taught muricans to do that.
>>
For some reason when I orgasm a lot of the pleasure happens in the base of my spine. Anyone else know that feel?
>>
>>36716143
That's your boipussy begging for a turn.
>>
>>36713734
Male privilege. I fucking hate people who do this.
>>
>>36717594
you hate people who have foreskin?
>>
>>36717594
>Male privilege. I fucking hate people who do this.
wat
>>
>>36713734
The same as a circumcised one, except once it's done, you have and ugly, disgusting, aesthetically displeasing ant eater dick.
>>
>>36713796
I am uncut and mine are nowhere near that good. Don't even feel anything in my dick just fast breathing and wet cum on my hand
>>
>>36717650
>>36717662
I assume it was a misconstrued way of scoffing at the concept of "male privilege" when men are routinely mutilated as infants and girls are protected from it. He hates the mutilators.

Or maybe he's just a [religious slur redacted] who hates when goys wonder about normal penises
>>
>>36717866
Either something's messed up with your penis or in your brain. Some people just have shit luck like that
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.