[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To someone who may or not read it Dear J Fuck you. if you hadnt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 27

File: IMG_4421.jpg (379KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4421.jpg
379KB, 1000x667px
To someone who may or not read it

Dear J

Fuck you. if you hadnt come into our life last year, none of this wouldve happened.

H
>>
Dear M

I think about you every day. I think I hate you. Your new boyfriend looks like a faggot with half the spine I have. I miss how you made me feel like I wasn't alone but I know it meant nothing to you.
>>
File: IMG_0703.gif (2MB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0703.gif
2MB, 400x332px
Dear C,
I have forgiven you for lying to me with the "we should just be friends" line, but I'll never ever forget.
Best of luck with the new fella.
Signed,
Anon
>>
Dear cuck or faggot

which one of you did I talk to that night, the one that told me the sap story about her having BPD

which one of you pretended to be the Chinese dude.

I have a hunch it was her...
>>
>>36712998
Dear S,
Hope he's treating you well. My brief experience with you was pleasant, and I wish it had gone beyond friendship sometimes.

Dear K,
Yo man we should fuck sometime so's I can get rid of this pesky virginity.

Dear O,
I regret not sleeping with you every day going on 4 or 5 years now.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (28KB, 437x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
28KB, 437x200px
>>36712998
dear nikki,
I loved you more than anyone else. I loved your flaws and I loved your little quirks. I wanted us to move in together and to be with you, and when you told me you loved me I felt so happy. I felt so fullfilled because of that.
So why? why did you ask me if you could have sex with another person before we moved in together? the dream I was lviing at that point came crashing down. I dont have enough energty to hate you, But just know ill never talk to you again and I wish the worst upon you.
>>
>>36712998
I miss you crack cocaine you always made me zap out of reality.
I miss you constant drinking you let me destroy so much shit.
I miss you ice you made scary stuff scary(ier?)
I miss you spray paint the smoke after wards was great.
I miss you brain I dont remember much/...
>>
A
I'm really getting tired of your shit.

E
>>
Dear, You (you are who I know you are)
Thanks for making things good. You're eyes, your smile, your laugh. How you could look at me and my entire day would improve. I remember when you passed me one year ago. You shot a glance in my direction as you walked by, my heart leaped, I thought I was gonna die. I remember that day when you said my name and grabbed my hand, lol it was the wrong hand but who cares? I remember when I cheered you up, how happy you were, I stopped caring that my day was bad. I remember how you told everyone what we did, even when it had happened a year in the past, but I know you cherished those things, I did too. I still think I came out on top though, so stop telling people you won. Do you remember that day, that cold winter evening? I do, I remember the song, your eyes, your eyes. I remember what I was going to do with you. Then someone else took you. It killed me. No amount of "bro who cares?" from friends made it go away. He was a good guy, smart too, handsome as well, poster boy for Nazi propaganda. I felt like I had dodged a bullet, only to get hit with a tank shell. I remember when you started to invite that other guy along, how you would make fun of him and look for my approval. I think he liked you too, but not as much as I did. I remember how smart you were, you were also funny too. And kind of funny looking as well, in a really unique way that made you different.
I remember seeing you in a dream, before I met you I knew you by your eyes. I didn't know I didn't know I could love someone like that, with THOSE eyes, THAT hair, THAT face, but you did it, you got me, captured my heart. I stopped caring about how you looked 9 days after we met. I remember first seeing you, thinking your were familiar, but disliking you because you know, you were, well you know how you were. But as time went on it didn't matter, I just didn't care anymore. After I fell in love with your personality, I fell in love with your looks, especially your eyes.
>>
It looks like I'm going to get everything that I ever wanted and absolutely nothing that I actually deserve.
Without you I can't feel any of it though.
I think about joining you incessantly, it's been four years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkPy18xW1j8
>>
File: IMG_5095.jpg (104KB, 1024x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5095.jpg
104KB, 1024x669px
>>36713424
My letter is too long. I know I've always been a pretentious asshole.

I guess this is where I say goodbye. I miss you.
I think we might be the reincarnation of a Norse Saga.... the similarities and coincidences are just too many.
Anyway, I'll always be your warrior, and you'll always be my Valkyrie, my Star.
>>
>>36713424
Thanks f0r that. :)
>>
Dear ?,
I'm apologise for rejecting you, I hope you find someone who will really love and understand you.
I think I deserve to be alone..
You were a jerk in your stupid message...I should've been honest and told I needed to focus on school.
Find someone who will love you...oh and please don't become a paedophile.

Dear?
I hope you find a cute Asian girl or at least someone. I'm unstable, I need help, don't want to go to a therapist I don't trust anyone anymore...
You're an amazing person...you really are.

Dear?

Did I give letter in real life I can't remember?...

Dear dutch,
I hope you found a girlfriend, I deleted you because you deserved to be friends with smart people, I have nothing really to talk about but shows movies stupid conspiracies...

Dear Germany anon,

Stop calling people on here faggots.

Dear "femanon/fembots"
Please get the fuck off this board stop ruining it for the robots this is their place, leave them be. Don't post you're gender, keep lurking. Please don't steal, copy or take credit for their drawing, memes or anything else.
>>
>>36713032

initials please? originalalallaalal
>>
Dear A,
I love you!
-- J
>>
>>36712998
Dear S, You're fat. I also love you.
>>
Dear M,

Fuck you and everyone else I worked with at my last job. I was seriously unhappy because of you fucking idiots always talking and gossiping about me because my social anxiety inhibited my ability to socialize with you fucking moronic fucks properly. Fuck you and the rest of you basic fucking bitches.

K
>>
>>36713650
You're not my J but I'm an A and I know they love me anyway
>>
>>36713487
most letters are shit and yours isn't all that special but i got chills when i clicked your song, so you must mean it. sorry.
>>
Dear me

Why are you like this?
When will you ever grow up?
When will you take control of your life and take responsibility for how you act? Having a personality disorder can only account for so much and look how long you've been waiting around to get another therapist - are you gonna do it, or not?

Will you stop stuffing your fat face with more food than you need?
Will you stop drinking until you feel dead in the morning?
Will you stop smoking cigarettes and deal with your stress and anxiety in a healthy, normal way?

Why are you like this?

Sincerely, me
>>
File: IMG_3674.jpg (44KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3674.jpg
44KB, 605x412px
>>36712998
To G,
I'm sorry, I should have tried harder. I thought you hated me. You kind of kicked me out, twice. But then you always welcomed me back and believed in me. I remember how you thought I was greater than I was. You thought I was a hard worker, I am just really good at hardly working. I'm not as smart you think I am. You said I'd make a great husband one day. I can only hope. I remember how you, upon hearing what that girl and I did, said it was sweet. I think you knew as well as I did that she was an outcast, few friends, not too social. But that's how I was too, my personality wasn't too much of a facade, but I definitely didn't enjoy giving most people the time of day if you know what I mean. Strong, handsome, intelligent, funny, all the things you thought I was but I knew I could never really be. But you still believed in me. I remember I used to stand in the back, yet you'd always push me to the forefront, you said everyone could learn from me, they told me how you wished I had lived better, how I had done something with the gift you saw in me. I'm sorry. I wish you were still with my last year. I know what you went through, that Christmas we both had broken hearts.
You were like a mother I never had, strong, smart, independent, and witty.
If her and I ever get together again, I promise we will come and visit, we will bring gifts for you and the little one and we can talk about our mutual favorite poet and those poems I know you like.
I should've told you how much you meant to me.
I'll make it through training, if they make a move about me or I write book like others in this line of work before me, you'll be in the forward.
I wish there was more I could have done.
>>
Dear M

You are the most toxic kind of person. You came into my life and destroyed every little thing that I had going for me... which wasn't a whole lot.

You leave destruction everywhere you go, you ruin everyone you touch, and you make everything and everyone that surrounds you miserable.

I suppose I owe you thanks, since you proved to me that I am not actually the worst kind of person.

I still hope that some day you choke to death on a dick.

R
>>
>>36713715
she loved Pet Sounds, it was one of her favorites.
It's strange to tear up at lighthearted oldies, I want to blow my brains out whenever I hear The Temptations as well.
>>
>>36713495
I don't think that "You" was meant for (You). Now let me revel in regret, self pity, and blissful memory.
Besides, she wouldn't even be awake at this hour. She's responsible like that.
>>
Dear E & S,
I can't forgive you for what you did over the years and how you both deny that it ever happened, it'll be something I'll put behind me now, just acknowledge it, please.
Keep safe and don't fuck up now.
From Anon
>>
Dear A,

I understand why we don't talk. If I was in your position I wouldn't want to talk to me either. I don't think you would ever want to be with me or even just hook up and I'm sure you and your boyfriend are really in love, I just miss talking to you. I don't even know why but you are the most interesting person I know, I literally hate talking to every other girl I meet, its a struggle. You were different. I wish we could still text each other like we used to every day, eve though I was really bad at responding. I'm sorry for that, and a lot of other things. I wish that I had actually seen you more when we were in school, and you were less vague in how you felt towards me - even just knowing you considered me a friend would be nice. I think about you all the time and see you in my dreams, I don't know why. Maybe if we talked one last time I could let go. But I can't.

confused,

J
>>
>>36713877
What's your initials?

It's a habit, sorry.
>>
Dear B,
I hate your friends stop inviting me to hang out with them.
-C
>>
>>36712998
Dear family,
I'm sorry I killed myself, but i'm so much of a disappointment, I don't have the courage to tell you the truth. You'll get over my death is about a couple years, please stay happy, and help S get through college. I hope some time in the future you can forgive me for what i've done, but just know that i'm not suffering anymore.
-Anon
>>
>>36712998

Dear E,

Fuck you. You are an irresponsible piece of shit that did something terrible that you knew would have dire consequences for all the parties involved.

You ruined my teen years. I could have been a chad. But you took it all away and gave me a slew of mental disorders and a pathway to prescription antidepressants/psychotics that made things so much worse.

You are the reason for the pain in my life.

Please, kill yourself. People like you that are so common in our collapsing society should be killed in mass murder genocide styles.

Fuck you and I am never going to talk to you again. I will have a significantly better and intellectual life than you could ever imagine, because you feel guilt.

You made me a sociopath, I hate you for it and I would personally like to murder you, but I wouldn't change a thing. This life I will lead is truly impressive and amazing, I have no one to thank but myself.

Sincerely and with all my heart, M.
>>
>>36714056
I hope you find something worth living for, good luck anon.
>>
>>36714056
Don't say they'll get over you. Let them have that happen naturally dude.

Just be real with them and say "look no one is really not missing out that much by me not being here and death is peace anyways. Sorry I had to go, but life is too painful for me. Enjoy, I may see you some day".
>>
>>36714095
Whoa man who is E is it it a he or she?
What did they do to you?
>>
>>36714121
It's too late for me, i've taken my own life down a path I can't recover from. I just hope my family can have a "normal" life. Not like worrying will do much, as i'll be dead by then.
ADD and Depression are a hell of a mix, anons, it's a hell of a mix...
>>
File: 1405588237808.jpg (495KB, 1305x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1405588237808.jpg
495KB, 1305x1265px
>tfw don't even have someone to write a letter they'll never read to
>>
>>36714140
My father raped me and physically abused me a few times growing up. He also worked with babies and raped them aswell in his private office. Dude was a serial baby rapist.

Training in martial arts and when I am worth about a million from stocks I am going to assault him when we meet for coffee.

Diligently planning this attack so that I can stay out of prison and just pay cash upfront with a clean record. It is worth every cent. I would like to murder him and have thought pretty deeply about a drilling a hole into the frontal lobe so he is still alive but he feels a drill mashing his brain. You'd be suprised how much that fucks up your development as a 4 year old with a mother who has no clue what she is doing.
>>
>>36714204
>My father raped me and physically abused me a few times growing up. He also worked with babies and raped them aswell in his private office. Dude was a serial baby rapist.
Jesus Christ... and I thought I was bad.
>>
>>36714140
My grandfather also tried to flash me and I caught him strangely checking me out before, fucking weird. But I couldn't hurt him. He is fairly innocent. Samething with my grandma, both have done weird shit but honestly they don't deserve anything worse than me just ignoring them like everybody else except my alcoholic father and drug addict 350 jewish stepmother.
>>
>>36714204
A serial baby rapist?
You know bitterness is like poison. You should probably forgive him, you'll both be better off for it.
>>
>>36714238
If you don't hurt children I wouldn't worry dude. I am pretty much past all of that. The pain has been gone, haven't seen my dad in years. I still seem like an aryan chad so I'll no problem with women and I have mastered wearing a mask in social situations to the point it has become part of myself.

Unless I am cool with you, but unless you're part of 4chan or just an intellectual I usually don't remove my mask (coping mechanism). Under this straight face man, I am fucking insane. I am a schitzo and have psychosis. TV has talked to me before, shit is a trip. I feel "special" aka psychosis.
>>
>>36714322
Dude he was caught raping a family friends kid. Fuck are you on about man? I've thought it over man, I honestly won't regret cutting off communication like I have.
>>
>>36712998
Dear w,

You acted kinda weird today, hope your okay
>>
Dear Anna,

Even though you know full well by now that I hate you and think you're a piece of shit, I still miss you.

I want to know that you are doing okay.

It's hard to let go.

-me
>>
Dear S,

Im still going ahead with my plan to get you out of there. I just hope your feelings haven't changed. I hope mine haven't either. It's happening soon though. Hang on a little longer. I'll speak with you soon.

Love, J
>>
Dear J,

You gay

Love, M
>>
If you see my face don't recognize me, or else i will wipe your mind with mudras
>>
Stop being such a pussy and using 'write a letter' threads as some kind of faggy catharsis instead of confronting people with the issue.
>>
File: V.gif (625KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
V.gif
625KB, 500x281px
>>36713487
I'm so sorry, Anon.

Brilliant song choice. <3
>>
https://youtu.be/NreoCjEuvg4

to D,
this is what it felt like to be yours.
I miss it. I miss you
>>
Dear V,
I still miss you, but I won't try to approach you again. You don't need me, you don't want me to care, I finally get it. But I still care about you and hope you're doing well without me.
I know I've let you down, and now it's time for me to end it all and leave forever, since now the guilt is all mine.
Sayonara,
A.L.
>>
>>36712998
Dear K,

Please, just get into my life again. You're the most wonderful person I've ever met and the time I spent with you greatly improved my life.

I would do anything for you. I would mutilate my fucking penis if it meant I'd get to be in your life again.

D
>>
>>36715581
who is ken. keisha or krystal?
>>
>>36715607
It's none of them, actually.
>>
>>36712998

D

Why couldn't I have met you under different circumstances. As it is I know I don't stand a chance with you. Fuck this life.

Kyle
>>
>>36715664

And I'll keep my promise in two weeks. Then I'm done with this fucking life. Killing myself is long overdue
>>
>>36712998
M

Overthinking about my thinking about you is making me crazy. I wish things were simpler. I'm just relieved I won't see you anymore soon...unless, that is, you want to tease me some more, and keep in touch. Fuck, I adore you... you've made me a better person, in knowing you, and I hardly regret anything we've done to become closer friends. But this really oughta end...it's not good for us; not for awhile.
>>
>>36715767
I sound so disjointed, I should've went to bed awhile ago. Hopefully I won't be a mess today, I already look it to be quite honest.
>>
WHY AEW ALL "M"'S FUCKKINGG UNSIGNED. REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36715955
The most recent "M" post was by me, an "I", if that helps any
>>
>>36712998
Dear M,

Why did you leave us, why did you give in?

C
>>
>has winter depression
>doesnt write whole spring either

o-ok then
>>
>>36715991

:( not for me then...ty
>>
>>36712998

To all humans and androids alike,

please do not enter my vehicle without authorization. it is of tantamount importance, nothing in that car is more valuable than your life? do you see what I mean? I do not know what is in my car, the other type senpai has put in work into it, and i do not want it to go up in smoke if you tamper with it, so please please please stay far away from la carra okay. I'm begging you
>>
>>36716003

I didn't give in, your broadcast rang true throughout all the bullshit the info web was spouting me. i heard you C. Loud and clear. over. -baby blue
>>
>>36716088
but it wasn't directed at you, who are you?
>>
You're still hoping she'll come back to you? Pathetic scum. I'm done.
>>
https://youtu.be/qxDcWvZCSRg

to d,
this is how I feel now///without you
>>
dear Elena,

i wish i had never met you. it wasn't worth it. you won't be able to see how i ended up, but i don't think you'd even want to see.

From M
>>
>>36712998
not so dear c,
if you read this i hope uou have a miserable death and you see all your loved ones die in front of you
signed,anon
>>
>>36712998
Dear E
Fuck you. Fuck you for destroying my confidence and happiness in high school, for making me the wreck of poor self esteem and misanthropy I am now. I heard you married some abusive tool, and I was actually happy. What gave you the right to destroy my confidence? Ruin my friendships? The one relationship I've ever had? You psychopathic bitch.
>>
Dear anonymous men who I never saw properly and thus couldn't report.
Why? Why did you hurt me like this? What pleasure did you gain from my pain, from my screams? You probably don't care that I shrink away from strange men, that I can't bear to be touched by anyone, that I still have nightmares, a whole year after. You don't care that I was a virgin and now will likely never be able to stand the touch of a man again. You don't care that you were so rough I'll likely be unable to have children, a dream I'd cherished since childhood.
I hope you rot in hell.
>>
>>36712998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBZ5SLJmfdw

.S
>>
>>36716659
Jesus fucking christ. How old were you?
>>
Dear M,

I am not sure if I love you anymore. I am too sensitive. You have hurt me a million times without knowing it. It is not good for either of us. We are both too damaged for a relationship. We both need to be alone and get our lives in line. I will always remember you. I cannot carry both of us on my back. I cannot work on myself while you are like that. It is too much for me, I am breaking and I do not want to break. Best to you,
>>
>>36716689
Originally, of course. I'm now 19.
>>
Ay senpai,

let's put the past away. let bygones be bygones. live, and let live. and let the future hold bright for all of our posterity. Sound cool? No hard feelings. All that talking about the past type shit, it's water under the bridge to me. Clean slate. Do good OK. choose the right way, and be happy
>>
>>36712998

Dear E,

Hey, I know Hannah fucked everything up big time between us; me and her entire family.

I hope you know I was only protecting him; he was my brother and my best friend. The way she treated him was awful, and she treated me worse.

I always thought you were hella cute, and hey, maybe someday we'll hang out again.

You're REALLY hella cute. The reason I was so shy when we met the first time was because I was blown back by how gorgeous you were.

Ah, hell, this is 4chan. You'll never read this.

But in case you do, when I come home, let's talk. I know you thought I was cute, too.

-N.
>>
I got holo-crystalline cyborg wurms. it gives me special powers and its infected my dna, in a good way, but there are symptoms, small minor bumps and such, i just want to find a good woman worth loving but i'd hate to subject another human to what I've been infected with. maybe one day jesus will return from the grave yet again to heal me of this neo-occult hybridized futurespook wizardry,
still holding it down for you jesus, any time now, holo space jesus please come down and heal me of my neo-leoprisy, i promise i will come back the next day and thank you and give you a hug. Hope this reached you thru the ether jesus I'm hoping you'll come save the wirld again. and heal all of the humans who have terrible antichrist programming to boot. peace ad love
>>
Dear fembots
Stop declaring you're a fembot unless asked
>>
>>36716104

your friend from the shadows, the one often found smoking clove cigars underneath a flickering streetlight
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.png (51KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.png
51KB, 200x195px
>>36716659
low quality RP anon
>>
Dear H,

I've never been the type to show my feelings, and I regret being like that around you too. The truth is, you've completely captivated me, made me feel so much, made me a better person. I just wish I could've told you how much you mean to me.

It's not my place to do that anymore, so all I can do is write these unread letters.

I don't know what else to say, so I'll leave it at that for today.
>>
>>36716706

m whooooooooo anonnyyy????????????????????
>>
Dear Robots
Women would rather be alone than date hateful losers like you. Please understand this.
>>
>>36712998

L,

betch i can't believe you ended up with that piece (he was a good enough dude btw,i knew him) but you went ahead and sung like a birds chirping and look what it implicated you in. I was always there for you and you weren't always there for me. but I see potential in you. And I won't let that go to waste. I promise I'm going to get you outta there and if you want we can go live a happy life far away from all of your creeper scumbag dirt ball family, i know what they did to you, and where it took you to where you did, and that is why i have come to the dissertation that you don't deserve to be imprisoned for such terms, and i will see that you are freed. but I will likely request that you only come to me if you wish, not out of any false sense obligation, you do not owe me shit, bottom line, this is your get outta jail free card. I will be there for your trial, I might wink at you just for the lulz. love ya boo.
>>
Dear R

You are cancerous for my health and my wallet, I blame myself from being easily lead, but we can no longer chill.

H
>>
Dear R

All my cards are in the table Now, I didn't kiss you that night because we were both drunk but I think I really do care about you.
I'm not going to be a beta faggot anymore though, for better or worse I make my move the next time I see you and I hope everything works out between us because we both deserve it.

Z
>>
File: robot_asian_girl-1.jpg (914KB, 1920x853px) Image search: [Google]
robot_asian_girl-1.jpg
914KB, 1920x853px
NOTHING CAN STOP ME IM
ALL THE WAY UP
>t. that fat joe video and the movie they made about me, ghost in the something.
>>
File: 1482497281442.png (631KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
1482497281442.png
631KB, 681x681px
>>36712998
mado always abuses I was like 12 I fucking dare you to deny you broke the second term He was the one who was truly broken I probably wouldn't have normally been that mad Mineways? wanna stop calling me for no reason then acting like I did something wrong?
>>
space is mad i think bij bij auts can you just get the fact through your think skull

u made a dick? we both pleasure
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1434x896px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1434x896px
>>36717209

i can dig it senpai what flavor of beer u drink
>>
>>36716900
What's H's last initial?
>>
Dear M

I know we were just teenage love. But it was still probably the best summer in my life becouse of you. When i was working alone in the forrest you always had time to talk to me everyday. You could cry on phone when i was feeling really low and had suicide thoughts. I know we were never more than crush to each other and that you lived in a another city a few hours from me but i really loved you... And then you randomly met S and you falled in love with him. I was angry at you for sending him nudes the same night i was crying over you. And i moved on. Then, around end of last year again we became best friends even if you still had S. Really nice time. But then we had alot of fights and it never really became the same. And now, i am just an asshole to you even if you want to help me. But belive me when i say i don't think you need me or have time for me. You have other people in your life unlike me. I hope in future that you will come back to me. And you will always be welcome back. I think i could love u... Signed G https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQKjI6395iU
>>
https://youtu.be/BiQIc7fG9pA

to dan
>>
J
You're in my class but I have no idea how to talk to you, I want to be friends
L
>>
Retard

Lol you have shit taste in music and your ugly kid is trash just like your precious autistic philipino fat cuck pig you fobby loser. Lol kill yourself.
>>
>tfw no one will ever write one of these for you
>>
>>36713398
>nikki
Dear anon,

Unless her parents just hated her, this is one to get over, anon.

BigDickNormieShit
>>
I'm sorry for the way I've acted, I know it wasn't cool. But thank you for being so kind, and talking to me the other night. It was the great conversation I'd been looking for; turns out I was actually seeking you. I've accepted that our ship sailed long ago and just want to be your friend. I like knowing more about you, in fact it feels like I know you better now than I ever did. I crave those conversations, but mostly I crave them with you. It's like the way I always wished we could talk.
You are sweet, funny, smart, compassionate, warm and just overall a lovely person. It seems like you always have the right thing to say.
But if you simply don't want this, I totally understand and I respect you and everything. Things aren't as bad as they've seemed, or as they were once, and like you said, we both have our lives. And in that case, I really am grateful for everything and happy for you.
So thank you.
>>
Dear whomever finds this note:

In case it isn't already blatantly obvious, i killed myself because i was fucking depressed.

F

Ps, i'll be hanging from the oak tree stinking behind the shed.
>>
>>36717916
Don't kys anon
Go be an hero
>>
>>36717795
Such stunning prose I dare not counter with more than a simply song to explain my feelings, m'lady https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDIzMGh94vo
>>
>>36717368
A

oreganoo
>>
i blo a bag a day,
i dont do nothin for greys
i blo a bag a day
i blo a bag a day
a'tissuuiine
>>
>>36717690

yo you can take your racism and shove it senpai we don't diss on colors anymore
>>
Dear L,

I miss you.
>>
>>36713056
this :////
feeling the same feels
>>
File: 1473501260572.jpg (131KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1473501260572.jpg
131KB, 1000x1000px
>>36718102
What's L's last initial?
>>
>>36712998
dear b,
i love you okay? and i know the chances of you feeling the same are very slim but you have made my life better. you give me hope that theres still good people out there...you'll never know any of this but i hope someday i will have the courage to tell you. all i want is a chance to prove myself, that i can make you happy and we can work. im not what you think i am. just give me a chance, please, and ill show you we're more than compatible....

love, j
>>
Dear MIB,

I have chosen to love you most of all, against all odds, but don't rape me in my sleep again, it's no fun when i want it, but so it goes, you bastards have your fun raping me in time-stop, if you only knew the horrors it caused me, 'cause good god dammit i remember every time and thought it was my family who did it to me. you really fucked me up you know that? but in a good way, because i'll never ever do that to anyone in the future, ill break the cycle, but keep the code.
ghosted
>>
>she's not gonna write me a note and post it in this thread
I'm still lurking though
>>
File: 1489374847341.jpg (11KB, 258x90px) Image search: [Google]
1489374847341.jpg
11KB, 258x90px
>>36718102
y-you too.....
i
>>
>>36718082
Fuck off.

Originalcommentsforcolorfulcorrectnesslol
>>
Dear D:

You where an escape from my reality and the only true friend i've had in three years. Now that you've gone, reality has come back to me worse than before. I was a shit friend. i hope you never read this. I miss you.

F
>>
I journey thru the exert of the mind with no hope
i found hope
i drift along the ocean
dead life boats
in the sound
and come undone
pleasantly caving in
i come undone

i realize you're MINE
Indeed, a fool, of mine.

~interlude~

heaven smiles above me
what a gift here below
but no one knows
gift that you give to me <3
No one knows
>>
Tfw she never writes to me in these threads
>>
>>36712998
Dear dad.

Please dont be mad at me, I tried my best to appeal to you but your demandings are not fitting into my world view.

I didnt want to disappoint you, sincerely your son J.
>>
Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got them
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot them
But anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man, how's your daughter?
Original Domo Arrigatou Mr Roboto
>>
I wish I didn't have to do what I did, it wasn't to start drama, like I said. I was trying to save him from you. You told me you wished you'd never met me, but the person you met was different than he who stands here now. You made me like this, this is all your doing, I'm sorry it had to be like this, but hey, you have your orbiters so have a blast receiving free items and undeserved attention
>>
File: 345432465436.jpg (111KB, 1398x433px) Image search: [Google]
345432465436.jpg
111KB, 1398x433px
>>36712998
Dear O aka F,
Stop making stale "anonymous letter" threads.
The form itself is redundant as any letterposting would be objectively funnier written in greentext.
Worse thread ever? Hard to say, "That Kid" provides some stiff competition but it's real close.
Please stop, O. Stop and think. And while you're at it take this tripe back to Tumblr because that's where it belongs. That is where you belong.

-A
>>
>>36719487

well said *****star post
>>
Dear M
I hate you for all the pain you caused me, and how you quickly replaced me after trashing my heart. Even with all this my mind refuses to let you go and I miss you. It hurts. I wish we had never dated. At least then I wouldn't know what it was like to be happy and in love. Eventually I'll get over you, but I'll never be able to move past the experiences you've given me. I hope you suffer. I hope you get to experience the pain I have to endure. I've wasted to much energy on you for nothing.
T
>>
Dear M,
I am nothing without you; I know you don't want or need anything to do with me anymore. Im keeping this brief because everything has been said and anything thats gone unsaid no longer matters at this point. I still love you, I can't love anyone other than you..it's not as if I won't(even though that's the front I put on to delude myself) I honestly can't. You grew up with me, I told everything to you...everything. You became the person I could confide my deepest and darkest thoughts and have you talk with me about them like I was a normal person. You made me feel....okay to be who I was, and to not despise myself. To love myself as I am and for who I am. When it all fell apart I just...I did too. I know I didn't deserve you, fuck I didn't deserve you in the slightest, but you stayed with me for God knows why. I don't even know why I'm going on about Shit that's been said over and over; I just wanted you to know that when all of my family and friend hated you for what happened; I didn't once like up to agree with them, I defended you. I never spread anything, I never badmouthed you, because well...you didn't fault at all. They should've been saying what they said about you to me. Im sorry for everything, even our promise never to fade away from another way back before we even considered being together, that we would always be friends and always stay close and always know we can tell another anything, and to always be there for eachother...all of it just feel apart, and I'm broken. You always has said it's not as much fun to pick up the prices, but there's not even prices left to pick up, I'm just a goddamn afterthought to myself. I'm glad you're happy , wherever you are and whatever you're doing in life now. That's all I ever wanted you to be is happy in life; I'm not sad about it anymore, those times have long past. I'm just disappointed in myself I wasn't a stronger person.

I love you M, Always.
--P
>>
>>36719028
Yusosirryamerican
>>
>>36712998
Dear M and D,
I'm sorry that I must leave you like this, with nothing but words on paper, but I know that you would never let me leave of my own accord if I stuck around to tell you in person.
I have to go. I have to go and lead my own life. I can't live by the code of normal society. I can't go to college. I can't do what you want me to do. It is not your fault so please do not blame yourselves for the choice that I have made. I wish that there was another child in the family, someone that could live up to what you want for your kid, but unfortunately I will be the one to carry your hopes and dreams away on my shoulders.
I hope you can forgive me, but this is how I want to live. I want to play guitar, wander, and experience as much as life has to offer. Goodbye. Maybe one day I will find my way back home.
Forever with love,
Your Son
>>
File: todanielcurtis.jpg (29KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
todanielcurtis.jpg
29KB, 480x640px
to : D

love: M
>>
>>36716605
Well they got they deserve, find some kind of happiness.
>>
>>36719992
Your parents are going to cringe and then cry when they read this. Consider running away from home after your eighteenth birthday amigo
>>
>>36720406
I am an 18 year old NEET fag here.
I had plans to go to college and fucked it up. I don't want to live the life my parents have planned for me, but I'm also stuck as a NEET for the foreseeable future.
All I want to do is play guitar, wander, and adventure. I'm going to do that, no matter if anyone else disapproves.
>>
I'm glad you're seeing some other guy
couldn't possibly handle the burden of someone falling for me again, I loathe myself way too much to accept it and I will burn it down should it happen
chances are I already did ruin things for you, it's for your best though, don't think about me
>>
Dear A,

I'm very bad at expressing my feelings and showing interest in someone, but without knowing much about you, I can already tell we have much in common. I want to see you again, but just the two of us this time, and see just how much more we have in common. You have my number, tell me what you think.

-P
>>
>>36716706
What are your initials anon?? Pls
>>
Dear C

I think I may have loved you, don't know for sure because I've never been in love, but you made me happier than I had been in years. And quickly proceeded to make me the most miserable I have ever been in my entire life. And now I can't even have a functional conversation with people due to social anxiety. So thank you, for being the best and worst parts of my life, and for moving on like I never existed.

A
>>
C,
Please at least come back one day so I can have closure
R
>>
J,

I'm unhappy as ever.

Every time I dream of you it fucks me the fuck up.

P
>>
daddy,

I'm going to get fucked later by a guy who wanted to fuck me since middle school. hes going to drill my tight little pussy that has only been yours. I hope it eats at you picturing it. hes sexy and has a huge uncut cock.
>>
>>36720449
Anon being homeless isn't a fucking adventure. Your going to be poor and miserable and you'll probably have to sell your guitar so you can eat.
>>
Dear Malyna

You ae the most beautiful person I have ever met in my life, I'm sorry I neglected you and I think about you and how much I regret it every waking moment.

Being at your wedding destroyed me and I spent 3 days drunk off my ass at home. The fourth day I came in to work drunk and was forced to take a 2-week "vacation".

All I do every day is drink, browse 4chan and your Facebook pictures.

I love you and I miss you.
>>
>>36721439
Beg, resist, survive, shack up/travel with others, dumpster dive, etc.
You just gotta go with the flow.
I've done similar things before and found that it was where I was most in my element and comfortable. Nothing else has ever brought me more joy than living as a transient.
I had to live for four months in the city starting out with nothing after my grandfather banned me from living with him for the summer. I was 14 then and I've done the same kind of shit over and over again after that, sometimes with others. I didn't even bother to let my parents know at the time, I just hitchhiker my way back to their place (5 states over) during the last month.
>>
>>36721411
You sound perfectly sane
>>
Dear H

I miss you, I hope you decide to come back, you know I'll always say yes to you.

-M
>>
>>36719764

You're a good guy P I can feel the sincerity in your voice. I'd like to think of M as being in a better place and never blaming you for anything. I hope you can find peace in your relationship
>>
>>36721411
No one cares you fucking size queen whore

>>36721443
Dude, work sucks, I know, believe me, You're doing better than you think you are. I know that for a fact. I have it on good authority that you are. Chin up bud. You can let the people you know care with simple actions, women love flowers. Best wishes p
>>
>>36721724
Ok dude i guess you have all figured out. Good luck
>>
File: IMG_0215.jpg (15KB, 296x170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0215.jpg
15KB, 296x170px
(greeting: pic related)
the first time i wrote this it was all curse words and anger so i'm rewriting it. i have to ask you this: why do you feel the need to try and hurt me even after we have gone our separate ways? we both made mistakes when we were together; you know that, i know that, and i'm not going to deny it. i am just so puzzled as to why you feel the need to rub salt in the wound. there are some nights where i miss you like hell, and despite everything, i pray that you aren't feeling the way i feel. i got in a car accident the other day and i almost cried--not because of injury, but because i realized how okay i was with possibly dying in that moment. there was no pit in my stomach. i felt so calm as i realized my life could end in a matter of seconds. i hope to god you never feel like that. i only want happiness for you. genuinely. if your anger comes from feelings of sadness, please talk to someone. do what you can to care for yourself. no matter what happens, i wish you well.
>>
Malina,

I had a dream we got married but I was still together with Keith

I wish I could stop dreaming about you we broke up 5 years ago

E
>>
File: 1490253242906.jpg (123KB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490253242906.jpg
123KB, 1520x1080px
k.
i thought i loved you.
i just wish you'd trust me.
-a
>>
P,

You are sexy when you block me.

A
>>
>>36712998
Dear future me,

I really hope for the sake of mother dearest and for yourself that you have finally sorted your shit together. That you have found some kind of light in this shit hole that is your life. And above all, that you are no longer empty and ambitionless.

I don't know, you have a way of twisting the past as something to look back with fondness, I am telling you right now, that you are not having the time of your life, despite being at an age that is appropriate to do so. You have lost all your friends, only to find some kind of connection in the degeneracy of 4chan. You have put aside uni studies due to your 'mental health' only to play games every single fucking day. You have not left your room in months. You have not felt like an existing person with personality traits and emotions and thoughts for far too long, so much so that you wonder if you exist at all. You have become a shell of who you used to be. You are entirely and disappointingly useless. So please, don't ever feel the need to visit these years and colour these memories with the fruits of your imagination. You are barely alive at this moment and you have no fucking clue what to do or where to go.

My head is whirling with so much that wants, needs to be said, everything feels like layers upon layers of problems with increasing complexity. I don't know if I'm really that sick anymore or if I'm so far deep, I've constrained myself with fears that belong to the past. I can't seem to distinguish the truth in things anymore. I can't seem to think things through. Every new thought will inevitably bring me back to the old thought, going round and round in circles.

I no longer desire much either, whether it's sex or money or security. I no longer feel emotions, just numb enough to go through the day without having to question my actions. Sometimes I'll look at the calendar and realise an entire week has gone by yet I am still at the exact same spot.
>>
>>36713666
I-I-Initial??
>>
>>36722568
What's your initial originalIy?
>>
>>36722835
What do you think/hope it is?
>>
>>36722890
Judging by the hay bale I think I know who you are
>>
>>36722916
did you like my pun at least
>>
Can you tell me you're not interested so I can get on with my life
>>
Dear M,

Even though you hurt me so badly you still hold a place in my heart. We shared many experiences and both learned many new things together. None of that makes up for what you did to me in the end, but I can't help but reflect on the many good times we had as well.

I hope you're doing good now and have found some purpose, I know I have.

You'll always have a part of me
>>
Dear I

I'm tired, so fucking tired, I just want my solitude. You're a good girl and deserve to be happy, I hope you find someone you can truly love and who can love you as you deserve soon. I can't do this anymore, I'm sorry, I'm just hollow. I don't know what will become of me, but I know that I am not capable of loving any woman or being with anyone anymore, I love my family and friends (and cats) but I'm just done with romantic love. You didn't do anything wrong, on the contrary. The problem is me, I can't feel anything, I don't even know what is it I'm supposed to feel, I just want peace.

Sincerely, J.
>>
>>36714433
Die, Chris. Original.
>>
>>36722935
Why do you pretend to be this broken? Nothing you say is convincing. You're an attractive 16 year old girl in high school with a friend group who supports you. You have no problems. You're loved by everyone. You don't have the slightest clue of what it feels like to be alone. You need to just get over yourself. It's not cool to act depressed.
>>
>>36712998

DAA!! da fuckin crystals is coming out my fucking skull frataa, fuckin ayy it hurts but i can't pick it then it just reinfects it. but i gotta get them fuckers out of me somehow man. fuhhhhkin a bro. this shit is one of the worst motherfucking diseases it's like a bio-warfare weapon. they should never weaponize this shit it's pure evil
>>
that hapa from orchestra,

You seem like a very nice person to be around. I won't bother you by trying to say hi, but I wanted to let you know.

-A
>>
>>36723079
you're a smart, attractive 18 year old in college with your whole life ahead of you. i'm allowed to have feelings. you are too. if i could stop "acting depressed" maybe i'd be off r9k by now
>>
>>36723153
>>36723079
Underage fags shouldn't be here. Reported.
>>
File: stayback1.png (1MB, 652x1334px) Image search: [Google]
stayback1.png
1MB, 652x1334px
>>36723153
>>36723079
Can you take your high school bitchfest to kikebook or twitter or something, you fucking children? Also Bail (Baile? Bayle?) is a stupid name
>>
>>36723220
hay bales. plural.
>>
>>36723243
That's even worse, fucking leave
>>
>>36723153
The only reason you come on here is for me. I don't know why you have some burning desire to be with me but you should try to get rid of it. Get back with your boyfriend and forget me. If you really want to be happy you'll follow what I say
>>
>>36723380
i'm not going to be with someone who i have trouble liking on more than a platonic level. are you happy with where you are?
>>
>>36722701

thanks doll, originally
>>
Dear E,

Fuck you. I have a boyfriend now that loves me and you can't even get laid with tinder. Loser. I do miss you, sometimes, but then I remember how you feel about me and how you made me feel last year.
>>
>>36723480
We're just platonic friends, I swear! We went to prom as friends, I swear! He didn't fuck me five times before I broke up with him, I swear!
>>
hey a,

do you miss me at all? do you think about me as much as i do you? do certain songs suck because it embodies so much of me and what we had?

remember that night when we talked till 5am and you nearly killed your family whilst driving the next day with only 4 hours of sleep? remember those questions we asked each other? the ones that were meant to make us fall in love and all? yea, i remember too. i mean it's pretty shitty they never disclosed what type of love on the website. unrequited love doesn't really count.

oh yea, your new girlfriend is plenty cute. im really happy for you.
>>
Dear you:

I feel like a cringy motherfucker for carrying on writing these letters, long after you've moved on with your life and are hopefully talking to better, other more mentally stable individuals. Do you even read what i write? I hope for both of our sakes that no, you don't... We only talked for about three four weeks, enough to collect a vague idea of who you are though i feel not enough to actually get to know you. But what can i do? I enjoyed waking up every morning and reading what you had to say to me.
Talking to me must have felt like such a burden. Don't think I didn't miss that hint when you said that establishing a meaningfull connection with other people online was difficult, i just thought that maybe i could make it work out.
I think for the first time in a long time i put a small ounce of effort into something but i guess i am too sick in the brain for that to make any kind of difference anymore. Life is a chore to me now and don't worry, i didn't rely on our friendship to dig me out of this hole that i'm in. I saw it coming from the very moment i contacted you again and in a way that makes it feel less painfull than it actually should.
I'm sorry i dragged you back into my life for a second time, into the perpetual circle of shit that is everything i ever touch.
With honesty from my bitter joyless empty heart. Again, i miss you. or maybe just the idea of you
>>
>>36723606
i'm still a virgin and if i actually had romantic feelings for him i'd still be with him. i didn't love him but he was there and you weren't
>>
>>36713595
Shut up you stupid faggot fucker
>>
Dear O
Your ugly, mean, and I only held you on that bench because I was drunk and I felt as if I needed to help you get in the car because you didn't cooperate with anyone else. Your a real bitch to what you did to my boy.
J
>>
Dear D,
Fuck you.I loved you so,so,so much,but now all I think about is how much I fucking hate you.
-Anon
>>
>>36723742
Fuck you you fucking dumbass faggot
>>
Dear N

Why are you ignoring me ? You're my best friend, can't you see it ?

Q
>>
Dear md ,

Thanks for everyone you hurt. Thanks for pulling everyone apart and dividing us. Thanks for pulling me from the ones I loved most. Thanks for pushing away. Thanks for all the times you screamed at me and belittled me. Thanks for all the pain. Thanks for not giving a shit about my anxiety and depression and just making fun of it. Thanks for giving me this special treatment, because without it, I would have never been so empathetic and sympathetic to others in similar situations. I would have never woken up and realized that I dint need your approval and pride for me. I would have never known that I am me, and can never be the me you want or need. I am me, and I like me, even if I am a fucked up emotional mess. Im doing ok, so stop treating me like im not.
>>
Dear P

Why did you lied to me? Hope you doing good you fuckin excuse of a human being. I wish I had never met you.

J
>>
>>36723716
How am I supposed to be "there for you"? I live half the country away. There's nothing I can do for you. You've shown me you can throw away our relationship to have a fling with a guy who you didn't even have feelings for. What happens when you actually meet someone in real life you have feelings for? You'd drop me in a heartbeat and I'd have no idea because you wouldn't have the decency to tell me just like the first time. You don't have the willpower to wait for me and I'm not waiting for you for 8 years to finish med school so your childish dream of becoming a plastic surgeon for korean models can come true. I want someone that I have a future with and you're just not that person. I wish you were though.
>>
R

Whether those rumors of you selling were true or not, I hope you're in a better place. Thanks for always being there for me, and I wish that I tried harder to keep in contact with you after high school. Maybe there would have been a chance of me helping you or something.

C
>>
>>36724123
>>36724123
i learned from my mistake. i don't think i'll meet anyone any time soon and that's probably for the best. i just worry about you... you don't have to miss me, not that i think you do, but i don't want you to be angry all the time. please know that i learned from what happened, and now that i am on my own, it'll probably be this way for awhile. i still have an unfinished application to that summer program we discussed, which i probably won't complete out of guilt and the fact i wouldn't be smart enough for it. you don't have to let me love you, but if you won't let me, /you/ need to love yourself. you deserve the entire world, even if i can't be a part of it. i want to tell you so much more but this is a public forum and it just doesn't feel right. you are in my thoughts, always
>>
No suprise this thread attracts a bunch of underage drama queens
>>
baby girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX8sjbsJj-I
baby boy the prince
>>
>>36712998
dear n
i wanna tell you so many things but i'll never get the chance
b
>>
>>36722568
are we talking about that mother fucking tripfag (you know her name)

if you need to speak to her anon I have her contact deets
>>
File: 1493262230381.png (445KB, 664x551px) Image search: [Google]
1493262230381.png
445KB, 664x551px
Uugh I hate people who lie. I hate cheaters. You will never convince me you aren't a cheater, call it intuition (even though everyone else tries to tell me it's just insecurity) I've been right too many times to not trust my instincts on this.

You use the same writing style, the same signature, beginning and ending, it's obvious it's you and you write to different people on threads like this. Don't write to me anymore after you say you're falling in love with someone else.
Acting like I'm too stupid to not recognize it's you.
>>
Me

You fucking idiot. You got too drunk last night. I guess that's what sick days are for. You're a moron tho. Just kill your self already
>>
Dear S.R

You're my only real life friend and I still love you.
I get so happy when I remember our past together. All this time i've been wondering how everything that we had been fell apart so fast?
I wish we could start all over again?
Let's get back together/(dating?)
>>
>>36725282
You sound like an edgy me
>>
Dear E,

Let's fuck tonight.

- A
>>
Dear K
This was over before it started. But will we be just friends? Im not sure, since you seem to be so cold, but I know theres a sad frightened soul inside you scared to get out and bloom. I wish it will happen one day.
Ori
>>
>>36725519

Of course I am. This fucking life has fucked me over too many times to count. And I'm sick of it
>>
File: hate humans.jpg (37KB, 620x367px) Image search: [Google]
hate humans.jpg
37KB, 620x367px
dear c; stop being so cold and indifferent; have the fucking courtesy to FRIEND ZONE ME if you do not want me as a boyfriend. for fucks sake TELL ME YOU HATE ME IF YOU WANT TO!!! JUST STOP BEING SO DISTANT.

to k; way to turn your back on family, dirtbag.....

to a and d; leave me the fuck alone, you do not care about me and never have

to t; fuck you for promising to pay me for 8 friggen months and treating me like dog shit for the last month. arrogant cunt

to m.ev. and j.p.; you are fucking disgraces to the God I serve; kys

to k; shut the fuck up and do your damn work.

to j and c s. you arrogant snob assholes got in the way of true love, and are absolute cancer.

to d; kys

to su; you are not a nigger, stop trying to convince people you are!!!! slut.
>>
File: 1492369873671.jpg (69KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1492369873671.jpg
69KB, 658x901px
I hate you for loving me. My entire life, what have I done to deserve it? Nothing. I am less than worthless. How could you ever love such a stupid, lazy fuck? The one fucking thing I want is to be dead. But I can't go through with it. I just care too much about you. I can't go through with it and ruin your life, even though there's already no hope for mine. I hate you.
>>
>>36717977
Fucking idiot, do you not understand the contradiction in your post
>>
E,

What's with this weird vibe I get from you? Are you scared of niggers? Did I stare at you at some point or something? I don't understand what it is I'm feeling off of you when you walk by.

-I
>>
>>36728680
Or maybe that was the joke, you goddamned autist
>>
Dear L

I've helped you so fucking much over the last few weeks and all I get is a thank you, I don't know what else I should've expected but at least more than this

-D
>>
File: 1493174714383.jpg (55KB, 259x421px) Image search: [Google]
1493174714383.jpg
55KB, 259x421px
Dear Y

Hopefully things get better for you, I know how you are is because of so many different reasons. I was just a bystander who decided to step in and get destroyed with you fully telling me that this was going to happen but my rose tinted glasses filtered out all of that. I know you still love E and that won't go away. I was just someone who was there and was willing to love you. I get that now, i was not anything special just another guy who you had your fun with. I wish things were different and we could have just been friends. I don't regret falling in love with you since i have learned a very valuable lesson of vulnerability. Thanks for teaching me this, But please take care.

Best wishes, V
>>
File: 1479485325338.jpg (40KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479485325338.jpg
40KB, 720x720px
dear k
>>36727126 isn't me
i don't talk as much of a fag as him
a
>>
>>36724393
>i learned from my mistake
Oh the things dormant sluts tell themselves.
>>
>>36720872
>>36716911
K

oriiiiiiiiiiiig
how can this not be unique ffs
>>
dear c,

glad i met you. looking forward to visiting you in the near future

xoxo, L
>>
dear L
thanks for being my borderline scandi online bff

love, anon
>>
Dead B
Why the fuck did you have to die you dumb cunt
You give me my only friend right before taking it from me
Fuck you, I'll be joining you soon
With my eternal love
Anon
>>
Dear J

I wish I could stop thinking about you. I thought you were different but you didn't care. I can't stop thinking about you fuck off I hate you so much fucking cunt I love you. I fucking hate you.
>>
>>36712998
Dear HC

Please excuse the delayed response to your message. While I respect your Anonymity I have a worrying assumption that I might know you. This is chiefly the reason I stopped contacting you for a while. You probably have no problems with this but I find it hard to distance myself from this handle, which means I keep on posting messages to you. I guess that's how a conversation works, but I feel unusually invasive

In a way I'm very sorry that I initiated a conversation at your expense. I have other things to concentrate on and I'm sure you do too. I want to respect your privacy and the best way to do that is to end contact here, probably. I just thought I'd let you know in this message.

I might see you again?

T. F
>>
>>36722960

INITIALSS PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE
>>
>>36724074
INITIALS ORIGINALLY LALA
>>
>>36731033
Are you fucking shitting me
If this is who I think it is I'm about to sperg the fuck out
WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU REPLY
>>
Ginger kitty, I'm sorry I could not protect you. Or anyone else.
>>
dear you
i like to read letters assigned to Ds and fantasize about the situations that led up to the writing of these letters basing these situations around my life even though ive had no social interactions in the slightest and know clearly well that none of these are adressed to me
-a fellow D
>>
Dear M

I want to hate you. I regret everything I have done wrong to you. I shouldnt have removed your contact, been angry at you and ignored you. I hate your PDA with the guy "who's not your boyfriend". Like I believe that. I hate that I cant talk to you anymore and you have no idea how I feel. I know that we had some fun times together and I wish I could bring back those days but I understand that wont happen. Im sorry. I just want things to be normal. I just want the guy "whos not your boyfriend" gone. I know its too much to ask.

From J
>>
>>36723699
you sound like me if i was a huge faggot

>>36730855
initials???? B^)
>>
Dear S
I think i'm finally over you. I don't dream about you anymore and i can hardly remember your face. It makes me a little sad but i've tried hard to forget. Our time together doesnt even feel real, like it wasnt me you were with. I'm not even sure that makes sense. I don't even know why i'm writing this. I haven't been on here for months. Do you still come here? Even with what happened i still hope you are well and happy. Deep down you are an amazing person and deserve good things.
I miss you but not in the romantic way, i miss my best friend. I'm in trouble and i can't tell anyone. I could always tell you everything. Tonight i really want to call you but i know i can't. Chances are you probably have a new girlfriend anyway. I'm just over tired and talking shit.

Fuck it.
>>
you people ask so much of me and you won't give shit in return.
>>
>>36732842
and what exactly can you do when the person you want to control has nothing to lose?
>>
>>36712998
Dear H

Yeah well if you'd never been born it would have never happened either.

J
>>
>>36732743
>I think i'm finally over you
>posting a multiparagraph letter about them
pick one, honestly
>>
Dear H.
Not a day has gone by since I met you that I haven't thought of you. I always looked forward to seeing you, your smile and the way you'd call my name could make my entire week. I wish I could tell you how I feel about you, but the timing just wasn't right and it probably never will be. I'll probably be thinking of you long after we finally say our goodbyes, I'd say you were the one that got away but that'd imply I ever really had a chance with you.
H.
>>
>>36713424
I'm screencapping your letter and pretending it was written to me, due to uncanny similarities between stories.
>>
Dear H,
I had a nice time talking to you today, even if it was just a few brief words.
C
>>
Dear h,
It's been... 12 years? And you still pop into my mind.
I'm still in love with you.
please respond. Please remember me. Please forgive me. Please, have me.
Forever yours,
J
>>
File: 1490318754210.png (133KB, 313x382px) Image search: [Google]
1490318754210.png
133KB, 313x382px
>>36727126
fuck off arin
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.