[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had the power to revoke women's rights, would you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

File: 037554681.jpg (79KB, 538x1080px) Image search: [Google]
037554681.jpg
79KB, 538x1080px
If you had the power to revoke women's rights, would you?
I am pretty liberal and believe in equal rights so no
>>
File: IMG_1192.gif (281KB, 640x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1192.gif
281KB, 640x240px
I'll just make abortion illegal. Tip the first domino, you know?
>>
Men earn their right to vote by being eligible for the draft. In order to have a say in our country's government we have to be willing to defend it in an emergency.

If they're not eligible to be drafted women shouldn't have the right to vote.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1307x1074px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1307x1074px
>>36712916
I also am pretty liberal but that doesn't mean by any measure that I believe women deserve rights

women need to be put in breeding farms
women have no place in society
>>
>>36712916
Equal rights?
So cats and dogs should vote right?
And be allowed to own property?
We all need equal rights, right?

Or is equal rights fundamentally flawed and do we need to seriously rethink all this nonsense before the idiocracy ruins everything?
>>
File: 1465894751300.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465894751300.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>36713088
>If they're not eligible to be drafted women shouldn't have the right to vote.
but they are
>>
>>36712916
I would take away their rote to vote. Every country where they can vote they completely ruin. It would be for the good of the country and women would be much happier in the long run.
>>
>>36713238
Not sure how I got "rote" instead of right.
>>
Nearly every woman I know is a gigantic, overgrown child. Even women in positions of power, like my old bosses, were fucking useless when push came to shove. Collapsed under pressure like a Chinese overpass. Ended up having to do their jobs as well as my own.

I was speaking to a chick I know, and she put it very well: women just wanna follow some "aesthetic" of a life/lifestyle without actually needing to put the effort into existence. They wanna be dress up dolls for themselves and be validated.
>>
>>36712916
Nigga does a bear shit in the woods? Fuck yes if we took them away things would be better, you think shit is good now with all the freedom they have? Personally I'd bar women from having any political and societal input. Think of a watered down handmaiden's tale. Women are not enslaved but they fucking know their place. Sad enough there's probably an alternate universe where this shit is real.
>>
>>36713194
women have never been drafted in the past, the reason 18 year olds have a right to vote is because of vietnam. I dont care if u guys can be drafted in 2018, you never were
>>
>>36713238
I guess the women's suffrage movement came about because women were so happy and satisfied with their place
>>
>>36713283
that kills me cause when you call them out for that they claim you're being sexist or just a "fuckboi", no bitch, you pretend to like shit and have no deeper clue of why and how.
>>
I'm perfectly happy to have women working, and pulling their own, as opposed to expecting me to support them, totally. Plus, I just believe folks should have freedom, and women should do what they like, just as men should be able to.
>>
>>36713283
>uses a woman's thoughts and opinions to defend and develop his own
funny
>>
As a guy who works in an office full of women. Let me say this. Women don't belong in the work force. At least not in the office environment. There are catty bitch fights daily and they form groups that exclude the other women which harms productivity. The bosses are so incompetent they come to me and ask me to do their jobs for me. Whenever a guy from corporate comes to check on the place they always pretend I am the guy in the charge to fool them to not reveal their incompetence. I have to do all the talking with the guy and show him around. Explain how things are going and shit. When corporate leaves I have to explain to my bosses everything I talked about and what they want done. I end up doing it all because women would rather post on facebook and take "selfies" in their office then actually work. Corporate is coming next month and I am considering revealing the lie because I am sick of it and possibly have a new job lined up.
>>
>>36713283
>I was speaking to a chick I know, and she put it very well: women just wanna follow some "aesthetic" of a life/lifestyle without actually needing to put the effort into existence. They wanna be dress up dolls for themselves and be validated.

This.

Honestly, I don't think any less of a woman's intelligence. I think we can all say that women have the capacity to be as intelligent as men, in fact women do better than men in primary and secondary schooling. But society really ruins that, it ruins them.

And this is purely a byproduct of the society we live in, women NEVER have to seriously consider working - there's always the out of marrying a man. They are coddled, the support structures which exist for women are 10x more developed than anything that exists for men. Where men are expected to be independent, women get a pass.

This leads to a mentality where the majority of working women work purely for their own appearance, to prove to their SO or their friends that they are intelligent or they can work. While with men they either work because they need to work, or because they want to work. With women the whole outlook on working is different, they don't necessarily need or want to work, but they want to be a working woman
>>
>>36713532
This

This is why i dont trust women in the military who romanticize it.
>>
File: 1474213896603.jpg (99KB, 1080x1293px) Image search: [Google]
1474213896603.jpg
99KB, 1080x1293px
>>36713493
>Women don't belong in the work force.
but do you believe they shouldn't have the right to?
>>
>>36713493
nigga fuck that shit, let the whores burn because at that point you may be able to set yourself up for a raise. 2 birds baby.
>>
So you think women should be excluded from the workforce? Is your girlfriend/wife a homekeeper? She accepts a lifestyle based on only your salary? If so, most people aren't so fortunate, and rely on multiple salaries, in our modern world.
>>
>>36712916
>be me, weirdo
>discover 4chan
>great, people who are even weirder than me
>"yeah, these guys are right. women should be sex slaves"
>make out with a girl one
>become more normie in the process
>yeah, women should have equal rights.
>>
>>36712916
>If you had the power to revoke women's rights, would you?
All of them? Nah, I have a mom and a sister.
The right to vote specifically? Wouldn't even hesitate.

I think women should be allowed to hold down jobs though.
>>
File: on women.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
on women.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
>>36712916
women's rights are a cancer upon modern society
>>
>>36713603
Not him but no. If there was some way to allow the small percentage of actually competent females I would say differently but with the wheat you get the chaff. Women just really don't belong in the workforce. They completely erode professionalism. Like others itt said working to women is a game. Working for men is a necessity.
>>
>>36713493
>Corporate is coming next month and I am considering revealing the lie because I am sick of it and possibly have a new job lined up.
Do it faggot.

Why did you ever even consider covering the asses of a heap of bimbos anyway? Fuck 'em. Seriously, I don't get this mentality of helping the chronically incompetent hide it so they can keep being shit at their jobs.
>>
File: 1474214636964.jpg (103KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474214636964.jpg
103KB, 1080x1080px
>>36713695
Shouldn't women be allowed to vote if they pay taxes?
>no taxation without representation
>>
>>36713303

Not him, but like you pointed out: Vietnam was the last time the draft was implemented. Voting shouldn't rely on draft eligibility if the draft is a relic of the past.
>>
>>36713379
Hey, I already thought that way, she was just validating my thoughts. Plus, she is autistic as fuck and is barely human, let alone a woman.
>>
I would revoke every "right" and leave only negative rights.
Right to property and self property, freedom of speech, right to own and bear arms, these sorts of things.
This way nobody would be forced to hire cunts and pay for their preggo offtime and women wouldn't have the right of alimony and taking a man's money over nothing.
Society would quickly sort itself into order.
>>
>>36712916
been happily married for a decade and have stayed a NEET because my wife enjoys her work and dosn't care I stay home. So no. I wouldn't revoke it because then I have to work.
>>
File: 1468696109689.jpg (68KB, 706x570px) Image search: [Google]
1468696109689.jpg
68KB, 706x570px
>>36713892
>my wife enjoys her work
what does she do
>>
I would use that power to blackmail some succesfull woman into taking care of me.
>>
>>36713908
Works at a power plant as Auxiliary Equipment Operator.
>>
>>36713804
Women don't pay taxes though
On average, they take more from the system than they pay
>>
>>36713931
I'm not sure that would work all that great since most women drop out of the power race at 30 or younger. What few you have that stay are crazy enough they likely call your bluff or just out right kill you.
>>
>>36713958
All men are criminals
On average, they commit more crime than women
>>
>>36713980
Then I could switch to the next girl.
It's not a bluff if I could actually do it.
>>
File: nation_wreckers.jpg (375KB, 867x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nation_wreckers.jpg
375KB, 867x1000px
I would ban all women from voting. It was a feature, not a bug, that the Founding Fathers did not let them vote. Same for the negros.
>>
>>36714067
>Then I could switch to the next girl.
So then you failed at their bluff? And again you need to see the women in power. It's Hilary Clinton level shit where they can and will make you disappear.
>>
>>36712916
I am a very liberal person, but the equal rights should only be given to humans.
>>
>>36714100
I think you overestimate the kind of girls I'd target.
>>
>>36714061
False equivalency
oregano
>>
>>36713804
>Shouldn't women be allowed to vote if they pay taxes?
Nope.
>no taxation without representation
That's a stooge argument and we never bought it when the yanks made it. They seceded through force of arms, not by making that dumb claim. If women can seize power through military power, let them.
>>
>>36713804

Men, as a whole, are net positive taxpayers. The average man contributes more in taxes than he takes in his lifetime.
Women, as a whole, are net negative taxpayers. The average woman contributes less in taxes than she takes in her lifetime.
>>
>>36714144
You said you blackmail a successful woman. That's a very small number. Most women are so miserable now that they happily take the yoke of responsibility off and submit to the old world because at least then it's the man job to stress about the next meal.
>>
>>36714185

Considering women earn less (not as bad as 70% less but still significant) and are more likely to be homemakers, it's not surprising that women pay less taxes. Should it affect their right to vote? I don't think it should. If politicians are going to make policies that affect their gender, why shouldn't they vote? Women also probably spend more time with children and should be part of the voting process when it comes to education policy.
>>
>>36714210
I guess my definition of successful is different than from yours.
>>
>>36714185
>Men, as a whole, are net positive taxpayers.
All right let's continue with the logic
West Virginia took received more in federal money than they paid in taxes, therefore, residents of West Virginia should not be allowed the vote
>>
File: public_housing.jpg (93KB, 519x528px) Image search: [Google]
public_housing.jpg
93KB, 519x528px
>>36714266

OK, mothers can vote but only if they are married and aren't receiving any government handouts.

>>36714306

This eventually boils down to only letting rich, white, landowning middle-age males vote. That's how it was at first in America, and I'm fine going back to that standard.
>>
>>36714266
>Considering women earn less (not as bad as 70% less but still significant)
They earn less because they don't do the same work as men.
>>
>>36713335
Woman's suffrage was white men needing to do something new and making woman want their rights.
>>
>>36714266
>If politicians are going to make policies that affect their gender, why shouldn't they vote?
Because they'll elect people who make the wrong ones.
>>
>>36713493
If you fuck them like that, make sure to have a secret camera or microphone lying around, as they would cry rape to make you go away.
>>
File: 1491915706006.jpg (61KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1491915706006.jpg
61KB, 600x800px
>>36714337
>This eventually boils down to only letting rich, white, landowning middle-age males vote.

So, unless you're rich, you would be fine in having no say over how the state treats you? You would have no problem if you had your rights stripped away and were forced in to slavery?
>>
>>36714364
>needing to do something new
supposing that's true, which it's not, why would men need to do that if society and "submissive" housewives were so great back then?
>>
File: 5ae.jpg (76KB, 680x431px) Image search: [Google]
5ae.jpg
76KB, 680x431px
>>36712916
>If you had the power to revoke women's rights, would you?
>I am pretty liberal and believe in equal rights so no

then why did you make this thread you stupid faggot
>>
>>36712916
i would
/thread
>>
File: 1486486471954.jpg (205KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1486486471954.jpg
205KB, 1080x1349px
>>36714639
I want to see your reasoning beyond emotion
>>
Of course not, no.
>>
>>36712916
Yes, women are animals which don't act with any forethought or planning, neither do they put any time or dedication into deciding why they are choosing to do thing X or Y. They react too impulsively and with feeling or emotion rather than taking time and looking at the options available, looking deeper into them and making a well informed decision / standpoint instead
>>
>>36713745
>504um post on r9k
huh
>>
>>36713138
Well, let's not be overly biased.Men can also be very obnoxious if you actually pay attention to your surrondings, you would also know.The thing is women can get away because how our current enforcement works.It significaintly favors women's rights over men and the reason behind is women weren't treated equally before the modern age and now people think women having special privilege is justified because of their victimhood, just like niggers.I kinda find it like how some game developers overnerf the game and buff the underwhelming characters/weapons to balance a game, but it ends up being the same but where the tables are turned.The exact same thing happened to our society because of this victimhood.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.