[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Redditors are scouring this board at this very second, desperate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 12624624642262.jpg (8KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
12624624642262.jpg
8KB, 236x282px
>Redditors are scouring this board at this very second, desperate for content to steal and post on r/4chan for upvotes
>Even if doing this means ruining someones life as we saw a few days ago
>>
>>Even if doing this means ruining someones life as we saw a few days ago
>making shit up
shiggy diggy OP
>>
>>36711664
>ruining someone;s life
what happened anon? i missed this
>>
>>36711664
>a few days ago
Sauce
>>
>>36711664
Gonna fuckin kill those faggots over at Reddit. I'm not a fucking meme machine that makes you laugh whenever you want or gets you upvotes so you can swing your e-peen around! I'm a human bean!
>>
sniffjizzele please come back we miss you
>>
that guy kinda fucked up before he even posted here
>>
Rip sniff jizzer, may god rest his robosoul
>>
File: 1493693609409.png (90KB, 830x421px) Image search: [Google]
1493693609409.png
90KB, 830x421px
You mean this sniffjizzer?
>>
>>36711887
There are billions of people in the world and this place is anonymous.

How do dox someone like that and ruin his life?
>>
>"I'm a fembot" posts everywhere
>no one even asks for tits
>mfw it's all roleplaying fags and whores from reddit

we gotta take this board back. just hold a bit longer anon just wait till summer
>>
>>36712034
Summer will be worse, when the brainless kiddos will be out of school and have nothing better to do than to check out four chahn
>>
>>36711822
what happened to sniffjizzer i really liked his story but it died out and he stopped posting after he got to the gym
>>
>>36712034
>he doesn't filter "fembot"
if you can even read this post you should feel bad
>>
>>36712034
I'm of the opinion that it isn't bad to have females here as long as their numbers are contained, if there are too many then naturally we got crossboarding Chads looking for easy prey. In the process the board loses its uniqueness and becomes closer to Facebook.
>>
>>36712187
>>>/soc/ that way if you or anyone else thinks your gender on the internet is important enough to have to announce before you've even said anything
>>
I just come here to shitpost at this point. All of 4chan has become normie central. Hell even the word "normie" has made it into pop culture and now normies call other normies normies. It's best to shitpost here and go to one of the other chans for actual discussion about robotdom.
>>
>>36712283
>he says while making a non-shitpost
Just admit you can never leave this place no matter how much I wish you would, dumb crossposter.
>>
File: 1476334186342.jpg (2MB, 2976x2782px) Image search: [Google]
1476334186342.jpg
2MB, 2976x2782px
>>36712283
Normies ruin everything. blox
>>
>>36712171
I believe the bf of the girl's friend saw the post on Reddit because of /r/4chin, and called him out on during school. He got defensive, escalated into a "fight", and never returned home and had something like 5 missed calls from his mum. He ended up using the last of his phone's battery to post on /r9k/ and left wondering the woods or something like that.
>>
>Ironically OP is a redditfag
>>
File: 1489460033221.png (273KB, 536x458px) Image search: [Google]
1489460033221.png
273KB, 536x458px
>>36711664
Life ruination will come even without reddit, like the thread (/b/ I think) where the guy admits to jerking off to his daughter in law, and posted pictures, and it was all fun and games until someone found the wedding announcement news online and posted pictures of the guilty party
>>
>>36712344
fuck that sucks hes probably offed himself by now or gone home but it was one of the only threads this year that made me feel sad for somebody
>>
>>36712326
I occasionally post normal shit if a discussion is already going on but I try not to start my own threads about these topics since I know I'll either be ignored or shitposted by people who don't understand. But yeah, part of it is that I can't fucking leave this hellhole no matter how many normies come here.
>>36712342
Truth
>>
>>36711740
>>36711747
Check sniffjizzer on google
>>
>>36712405
Most likely offed himself now since he did keep mentioning in several post that his mum did kick his older brother out, because his older bro couldn't get a job after graduating, and the OP of the post knew he was fucked if he got expelled, assuming his mum would kick him out too like with his bro.

And of course since he's an autistic faggot like us, of course it would happen.
>>
>>36712342
shy guy is definitively a robot though
>>
>>36712491
>tfw shy gal isn't canon
>>
File: tinder gary.jpg (92KB, 700x1244px) Image search: [Google]
tinder gary.jpg
92KB, 700x1244px
Steal this meme pls Reddit.
oh wait, you already did
>>
>>36712420
there was a thread with a huge thread and the last two pictures were sniffjizzer saying hes going to kill himself because of reddit and then the next picture being a reddit post saying "reddit ruins anons life" that was very funny but sad
>>
>>36712420
Damn that's fucked up. He should've been careful with the type of identifying info he posts + shouldn't have posted a pic but I still feel bad for him. He was just a robot trying to vent and the fucking normies ruined his already shit life for a few cheap laughs.
>>
>>36711664
also Blame youtube and the "media" like vice ect. for making 4chan look like its some cool underground hacking club for social outcasts

i dont know what meme /r9k/ has been shitting out or even why reddit gives a shit about /r9k/ its a boring deppresing place
>>
>>36712034
the lengths that some people go is astonishing wtf
do people really have nothing better to do
>>
>>36712632
Many anons have said it before but I'll say it again. Normalfags and redditors come here because of 4chan being pushed as a "SEEKRET BORD FOR HAKERS" by mainstream media. So you are pretty spot on.
>>
vosamoha democelu hasamovo movo lurygimehadeti lasati lalu seluluzi haki fakivoha mose volumeholuha degiserotugirolu, lamohasakituha gi zilumekiziluho sekihogymoluvo gisezi holuzizimohakihovo lakise'ha hotumose vokigylu hokibukiha'vo demohelu lasaki'vo hytuvoha hahotimosero haki megihamesa gi buholugice.
>>
File: reEEEEEEE.jpg (34KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
reEEEEEEE.jpg
34KB, 895x895px
>Tell normalfag to fuck off to reddit
>"NOT UR SEKREIT CLUB XDDDDDD!!!"
>mfw the reason they came to r9k in the first place was the unique culture THEY ARE NOW DESTROYING

FUUUUCKKKOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>36712805
>was the unique culture THEY ARE NOW DESTROYING
It's already been destroyed and perverted.
>>
>>36712805
This is why I fully support a declaration of memetic warfare upon r/4chan. Shit mods, shit sub that steals thread screencaps for EBIN UBBOATS XD.
Can't believe I used to like plebbit
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.