[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /hotrobot/ here? From what people tell me, and from the girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: y2znu221cquy (1).png (181KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
y2znu221cquy (1).png
181KB, 500x522px
Who /hotrobot/ here? From what people tell me, and from the girls that are/were interested in me I'm an easy 8/10. maybe even 8.5/10.

But my crippling fear of rejection holds me back form getting with these girls.
I'm not even talking shit here, I have literally had girls sleep in my bed naked and haven't been able to get a move on. I get asked to come over and watch movies with some chicks at least once a week (alone) and I always just watch the movie and leave when it's done. I can tell they are making a move on me, slowly creeping closer and closer, giving me side glances when they think I'm not looking.

My complete lack of experience (due to being the funny kid in school etc, and only having become attractive in the last two years or so) is fucking killing me. I don't know how to make a move, I don't know what to say, I don't really know how to kiss etc. etc.

I tell them and my friends I slept with two girls already, when in reality I only managed to get the courage to get with one girl, and all we ended up doing was making out and me fingering her. Also I was drunk and stoned and she was only in the country for one night, so I figured if it's too awkward I can just kick her out.

I'm in college right now so there's lots of opportunities for me, but I just keep fucking them up OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I need to hear from other /hotrobots/ about your experiences, and maybe even some advice on how to fix me?

Also "hurr durr you'Ve got nothing to lose just go for it" posters can fuck right off. As if I didn't know that myself. ffs.

Pic completely unrelated, since I'm not retarded enough to post my pic on 4chan.
>>
>hotrobot
Yeah right
>>
I didn't read your long blogpost, nor will I because this isn't your personal blog and it's probably boring drivel.

But I stopped by to post that's the shittiest picture I've seen today and you should probably kys for even saving it
>>
>>36710675
Thanks mate. But I got a good chuckle out of the picture. Also is <500 words really too much for you? Are you american?

Also yeah, i probably should kill myself . I'm a waste of my good genes anyways...
>>
File: 1492957144292.jpg (270KB, 750x728px) Image search: [Google]
1492957144292.jpg
270KB, 750x728px
I'm in the same boat as you, except for the fact that my problem is both not knowing what to do and being so inexperienced that I have no drive to romantically pursue girls. So, I keep gathering female friends, but never catch a girlfriend. It's a strange but somewhat comfy feeling. I'll lurk this thread to see what solutions or bantz people come up with, but I cant offer any help.
>>
>>36710783
>dude read my long boring blog post
>what it's too much shit for you? what are you dumb?
>>
File: 1465016807670.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1465016807670.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>>36710601

I definitely wouldn't call myself 8.5, but i can't relate to this. I ended up giving up on women because of this. I'm not assertive enough and it means I get nowhere, and end up with friends I don't want to be friends with.

This is the wrong place to post this though. Everyone here will just flame you for not being KHV because they think their suffering is the only suffering in life.
>>
File: 1493329094128-0.jpg (614KB, 450x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493329094128-0.jpg
614KB, 450x720px
>>36710601
It's not "your crippling fear of rejection", it's your ego holding you back. It's a cowards version of vanity.
>>
File: a.png (132KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
132KB, 483x442px
>>36710601
you're a fucking failed normie

robots cannot be attractive ever
robots are unwanted
>>
>>36710906
What do you mean my ego? I would think it would boost my ego I'd I got with girls no? Although I've definitely thought to myself that I showed these roasties good when I didn't get with them. (once or twice)

>>36710808
This is literally me man. Its fucking rough. Sometimes I wish I was ugly so it would be socially acceptable to be all alone. But its definitely kind od comfy.
>>
>>36710601
>robot
>hot

Oxymoron friend.
>>
File: alice_in_wonderland.jpg (71KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
alice_in_wonderland.jpg
71KB, 800x1200px
>>36710815
Eh I don't mind. Back when I used to come here often I felt the same way about posts like this. It might just get better for some of you my friends. It might just get better...
>>
>>36711002
You can't handle rejection, mentally. Or at least the idea of possibly ever being rejected, can't be rejected if you never try right? Tbh senpai I think we are pretty similar, you and I. I'm still working on it but to be fair I don't want to just fuck girls, I want a girl to be my QT waifu and have children with.
>>
>>36711101
Man I'm glad there are others like me here. Makes me feel a whole lot better already. Thanks. I also don't want to just fuck some girls, but I feel pressured to by my friends who are mostly chads banging girls left and right. I think itll come out soon that I'm a virgin, but I hope my frienda are chill about it. Some know and make fun of me for it, some are super cool about it so its hit and miss. More scared of them disliking me for lying to them desu.
>>
>>36711266
What did you lie to them about? Probably not as much pressure for me because I'm a grad student in a difficult subject so most of my friends and colleagues are not chad-like in even a remote sense. People don't really care about you being a virgin as much as you think they do, I know a few virgins in their mid 20s in my group and no one really cares
>>
>>36711368
Oh just that I already slept with two girls. I'm in too deep now, I'll just have to stick with it and hope it never comes out. Kinda wish I had more nerdy friends in college, had plenty in HS where it was perfectly fine to still be a virgin, but here they're all chads. My fault I guess for wanting to be with the cool people..
>>
>>36711464
Once you get the first girl it won't be a lie so good luck. You can have more than one friend group lad, one for your needs. With my D&D friend group I get the more mentally taxing things out of the way and with my more "chad" friends we do things like drugs and shoot things and talk about women.
>>
>>36711679
Thanks man, this whole thread actually turned out much better than I hoped, I feel a lot better. I'm actually planning on getting involved in a DnD group next year, hopefully expand my friend circle a bit. Have a good night man I wish you all the best.
>>
File: 1489111140955.png (312KB, 560x408px) Image search: [Google]
1489111140955.png
312KB, 560x408px
>>36711738
Thanks and same to you my man, I hope for nothing but the best for you. Just give it some genuine effort and life will generally go in your favor. Probably why my life has gotten so much better than when I first started browsing here like 6+ years ago
>>
File: Autismintensifies.EHpg.gif (384KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Autismintensifies.EHpg.gif
384KB, 800x450px
>>36710811
not OP but unless you've the reading speed of a tard that's not a long pst
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.