[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister discovered the hidden camera(s?) in her room >family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>sister discovered the hidden camera(s?) in her room
>family having a discussion in the lounge without me as I type this
>have my bags packed ready to escape out the window

Goodbye robots. There's no coming back from this.
>>
blame it on the dog, its your only option
>>
Nice roleplaying, faggot.
If not roleplaying, then provide more details and possibly pics.
>>
Welp. Keep us updated anon
>>
>>36709944
I want normies to leave

>>36709949
Will check in at a McDonalds wifi
>>
Quickly while theyre distracted, hide a camera in all of their rooms. When they come to talk to you just act calm and show them all the cameras. claim it is for their safety and security that you watch over them. They will thank you and allow you to continue giving them piece of mind
>>
>>36709925

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75fyFAh29XY

What can it hurt to try? You're already completely fucked.
>>
>>36710008
Good idea, do this op . It's your only hope
>>
>>36710047
This, works for niggers all the time
>>
File: 1400057720896.gif (134KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1400057720896.gif
134KB, 340x340px
>>36709925
Goddammit OP I want to believe
>>
>>36710008
Pretty brilliant desu
>>
>>36709925
You better run. Good luck out there. I wish you the best.
>>
>>36710047

The Shaggy Defense can't be denied.
>>
>>36710008
This is your best bet famalam
>>
Are you going to post vids or what?
>>
>>36709925
why the fuck did you do that in the first place retard
>>
>>36710008
the post that saved op
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.