[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Keep imagining our lives together >Keep imagining our

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1487295724551s.jpg (6KB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
1487295724551s.jpg
6KB, 250x214px
>Keep imagining our lives together
>Keep imagining our wedding
>What would I say
>Imagine her crying and smiling, looking me in the eyes
>Imagining her saying ''I do''
>Imagining kissing her
>Imagining being happy with her

God, why do I do this to myself?
>>
We're gluttons for punishment.
>>
>>36709909
Let me break the cycle down to you

>See cute girl
>begin to fanasize going out with her
>Push your fatansies forward while never doing anything irl
>Eventually reach the point where you imagine the two of you being together on a daily basis, if not constantly
>still dont do anything irl
>crushing loneliness forces you to forget about her
>Still alone

Rinse and repeat. It's the life we're going to lead until something in that cycle breaks. In all truth, I'm going to end it before my 21st birthday. Got a little less than a few months to tie up loose ends. See you on the other side, anon
>>
File: Others.jpg (77KB, 500x544px)
Others.jpg
77KB, 500x544px
>>36710574

I'm almost there anon... I feel so pathetic, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that way about me
>>
>>36709909
>Keep imagining our lives together
>Keep imagining our wedding
>What would he say
>Imagine crying tears of joy and smiling, looking him in the eyes
>Imagining him saying ''I do''
>Imagining him leaning down to kiss me
>Imagining being happy with him
you have better chances than me
>>
File: Delet.jpg (57KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
Delet.jpg
57KB, 948x711px
>even imagining having a chance to have a skype call with her gives me that sinking feeling in my chest
>having to accept you can't change what's outside your control
>go through your day with reality weighing down on you, sapping away all your energy and motivation

i dont want to feel, anons
>>
File: 1487314447687s.jpg (8KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
1487314447687s.jpg
8KB, 250x181px
>>36711538

I talk to her sometimes, but I know that's it... its so bad, I almost cried some days ago when I was sitting there at the church, then she sat down to talk to me, a few seconds later one guy showed up and they started talking, making jokes and laughing, completely ignoring me... I swear there was a tear in my eyes

Fuck
>>
File: I'm ready to fucking die now.jpg (46KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
I'm ready to fucking die now.jpg
46KB, 600x549px
>>36709909
>do this for months
>to a girl that already has a bf
>the more I get to know her the more I fall for her
>he accidentally gets her pregnant
>feel heartbroken and devastated
>resolve to finally move on
>weeks later I'm back to fantasizing about a life with her, just modified so that now I'm a beta provider raising a kid that's not mine
No one ITT is at pathetic as I am.
>>
>>36709909
Been crushing on this girl for like a year now, imagine stuff like this all the time. Every day it feels like I have less of a chance though as I think she literally hates me or doesn't even see me as human. For some reason I feel like I always have to be crushing on at least one girl and it's like I cling to the thought of being with them and it's one keeps me going but also what brings me down when I think about how it'll never happen. I wish sometimes that I could go back before I ever cared about liking girls because my motivations in life were more pure then
>>
>>36711036
You did gang bangs and trains shit up/
>>
File: 1487495382575.png (97KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1487495382575.png
97KB, 482x427px
>>36712137

I feel you too. It's like that movie ''Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind'', when the guy says ''Why do i fall in love with every woman i see that shows me the least bit of attention?''

Fucking kills me in the inside but I can't stop it
>>
>do all that
>she's been dead four years
>sometimes fantasize about killing myself and waking up on some "other side" next to her
>>
>>36712042
I doubt that. What you wrote is indeed pathetic, but there's so much worse on here my man.
>>
>>36712042
+50 points for that flexible imagination my dude
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.