[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if a guy never talks about himself and never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

What does it mean if a guy never talks about himself and never asks questions or says anything about you/himself?

>He only talks about data. Is he just trying to find a calculator buddy? with no heart or soul?
>>
>>36709866
Somepeople dont like to talk about themselves. Thats it there is most likely no meaning behind it.
>>
>>36709866
Might have Asperger's or high functioning autism. They tend to be obsessive about a certain interest and don't find small talk interesting.
>>
>implying robots don't have souls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESx_hy1n7HA
>>
>>36709866
Is this the fucking designated love advice board now?
>>>/adv/
I don't trust you to click that so read this instead.

You're not interesting and you're too passive. Ask questions.
I had a girl like you follow me around and I just used to play videogames while she sat on my bed trying to talk to me.
Videogames>>>>boring girl
This guy clearly likes whatever he likes more than you.
>>
So what's his endgame. Does he like me or does he want me to go away?!

>>36709914
okay but how do you expect to be anything with anybody if you don't know how to be personal? or even care?

it seems very cold and as if he doesn't want to talk. it sucks because it seem as if he doesn't have feelings period. also how can you tell if someone likes or dislikes you if all they do is talk about science equations? (DON'T get me wrong, i love talking about science.)

>>36709933
i know small talk can be boring to some, but you can't always talk about grand concepts and graph data 24/7. it's being able to share the boring and little random things that's also fun when it comes to friendship and loved ones.

can someone tell me what this means? i never encountered this type of robot species before. even siri and smarterchild have more variety and life energy than him. he ONLY talks about data sets and graph data.

ONLY statistical data.

can someone tell me what all of this is?
>>
i'm just confused because i never imagined a world where beta guys could be shy/autist, until i learned who you all are. is it possible for someone to just spill their spaghetti because they like someone (but even then, at least they would be caring; i have other boys who are shyboys and just as into data but they're super nice and funny/we laugh/they care.)

this person - it doesn't seem like hes unable to talk because he's shy. he just seems very detached from the real world (interpersonal relationships, human) and i don't think it's him caring and being unable to express it, i think he genuinely doesn't care or has tism.

so which is it? is it being socially stunted? or what compels someone to be more static than an AI and less life than a stone slab?
>>
>>36710561
So you think this guy is broken because he doesn't want to talk to you?

Did you consider that maybe you're just not that amazing and special? That you're boring and there are hundreds of people like you to every one of him?

Don't think about it too hard or you may accidentally learn something.
>>
>>36710561
>i never imagined a world where beta guys could be shy/autist
What? What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>36710986
>because he doesn't want to talk to you

that's the answer i was looking for.

you sound really bitter because if you knew, you'd know i'm out of his league.

i was asking if he is
a) boring
b) doesn't know how to talk to people
c) doesn't want to talk
d) some unknown reason (pls enlighten me)
e) has tism, which was brought up by >>36709933

so lrn2read child. why are you so triggered
>>
>>36711094
>you'd know i'm out of his league
LOOOL

maybe your nasty personality is why he doesn't give a shit

>w-why aren't my feminine wiles capturing this guy??!?!?!
>>
>>36711094
Because you're so up yourself that you think every guy you talk to should be drooling over you.

You're not all that sweetie. You're probably nice, but so is a cup of coffee.
That's how valuable you are to this dude.
You're a cup of coffee.
>>
>>36711155
>>36711152
hahahahahaha you guys are too damn easy

and no, i'm not talking about love interest or drooling. he just doesn't know how to talk about anything other than robots.

i don't want to date him so not sure what you're trying to say?

and i don't drink coffee i only drink tea :/

i love coffee though ^_^

>>36711155
does that mean you're a monster can someone used as an ashtray? =o
>>
>>36709866
>>36710451
>>36710561
>>36711222

I'm sort of like this. I'm just not very comfortable with talking about myself. I'm more interested in what other people have to say.
He may or may not like you.
>>
File: 1415258156357.gif (259KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1415258156357.gif
259KB, 500x354px
>>36711222
nice reddit spacing, toots
>>
>>36711222
does it not occur to you its a way to make you go away
>>
it's like someone who likes MLP and anything you try to talk to them about, they refer it back to MLP and only know how to respond using MLP references.

also they won't answer anything that doesn't relate to MLP and doesn't respond unless i wear a furry costume

the fuck?

can't tell if he's inexperienced/shy, passionate, or dry and doesn't like humans and wants to be alone and doesn't like to talk.

>>36711260
u r
c h u b b y
also why is your scarf an anal bead?

literally my reaction when you pretend to be an anime girl lmao
>>
>>36711260
She (You)ed me twice in one post fampai do you see that?

>>36711222
You can leave now.
Nice digits.
>>
>>36711288
yeah but he does this to people he likes
as in even people he wants around, he only talks about robots
>>
>>36711292
>or dry and doesn't like humans
he doesn't like you
>>
>>36711318
then why did he build me a desk from scratch and gather the wood himself? i was going to buy one and he said he would build one himself. i was surprised but he actually made it exactly the same. the originally desk would've cost upwards 600 dollars and he gifted to me as a present.

he is very sweet to me, but sometimes i don't understand him.
>>
itt : trannies try to say anything negative and hate as much as they can because nobody will ever love them :*( awh

bc everything is about U, right?? lmao
>>
Women can never understand being obsessed with one thing and wanting to exclude women from that activity.
>>
>>36711355
Just being nice. Doesn't mean anything. He would have done that for anybody.

I keep telling you you're not special but you're not listening..
>>
>>36711483
he said it was the first time he ever built something for anyone.

he put in a lot of hard work - i watched him put in the nails together, he measured all the different wood, cut it, smoothed it down so i wouldn't get hurt, and all so that i didn't have to waste my money on one. why is he so perfect?

also he told me i was very special. anyway, i'd rather not argue with someone who can't even get their gender or basic biology straight. ; - ) press X and go back2 deviant art
>>
>>36711632
Wait, do you or do you not like this guy?
>>
>>36711658
lol shutup and get out.
>>
>>36711355
>but he built me a desk! WHAT DOES YOU THIS MEAN?! I'm the grill by the way hahahahHaha

Maybe he liked to build shit and this was a perfect opportunity to do that. Maybe he likes data and graphs and information instead of pointless small talk and sharing face book memes. Maybe he just doesn't think you're interesting to talk to and he saves his conversation for someone he can actually communicate with. I don't get it why roasties get so worked up over people not wanting to talk to them. You're not special, you're boring, entitled, dense and you're looking for some type of meaning when there might not be any. Leave the man and his data alone.
>>
>>36711696
m-huh mmaybe

m-m
mmm
mmmmmmm
m
mmm
mmm
mmmm
mmm
mmm
m
m
m
>>
>>36711222
>>36711632
>>36711669
I'm getting mixed signals from these?
>>
>>36711696
i'm sorry you weren't born female haha sike

ill let you have your anime
>>
>>36711754
Probably why desk boy is just doing her favors and keeping her at arms length.

Thinks she's a bit loopy.
>>
>>36711903
He introduced me to his family.

He makes anyone drier than a desert. Also other people who actually know both of us have told me to drop him immediately and have questioned my sanity for even talking to him in the first place. I might be loopy for trying to see who he was lol
>>
>>36711960
Yeah uh. You're at school I guess?
Introducing school friends to family isn't uncommon.

I think you're reading between the lines too hard. Sorry.
>>
>>36712080
he doesn't have friends, he dropped out. also his parents were surprised that he had a girl to talk to lol

we didn't meet at school

also his mom gave me flowers. very niec of her :)
>>
>>36712205
So you're not his friend?
Why do you care so much?
>>
>>36712350
i would not want you in my critical analysis class

please go back to /s4s/ or go watch some abc123 type thing that won't break your brain

stop asking dumb questions and being dumb >>36712080
>>
>>36712389
You don't know why you care and that's the problem?
Do you stay up at night trying to figure out
>what did he mean by this
Are you a little obsessed?
>>
>>36712080
>tells me i'm reading between the lines
>literally makes up shit that isn't even close to a well-crafted lie

what?

>>36712634
you're reaching so far i don't even know what you're trying to say

dear. /close
>>
have you tried doing the obvious? asking a question that will lead him to talk about himself?

introverts don't usually talk about their lives or show interest in other people unless they are asked about it specifically
>>
>>36712663
It's funny watching you post these.

What do you friends think of this guy?
Do you think they'd be mean to him?
Have you told them about your feelings yet lol
>>
>>36712205
Maybe he's In a hitman syndicate. You should order some fried chicken and fuck the delivery boy. Then to really get his attention get kidnapped by his female superiors and gang bang everyone he works with. After this you will gain supersquirter status and will be able to keep him.
>>
>>36713333
This is from a Korean hentai right? Causes this sounds really fucking similar to one I read awhile back
>>
>>36709866
Ask him directly what you want to know. If he is really as clueless as you think he is....he'll need it to be spelled out. If you want to know if he likes you, just literally ask him to have sex.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.