[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

good old classic feels thread? I haven't told anyone about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0171.jpg (94KB, 628x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0171.jpg
94KB, 628x640px
good old classic feels thread?
I haven't told anyone about how I truly feel in years. I just want to get away from uni and my wageslave job
>>
Jesus, you know /r9k/ has gone downhill when no one responds to a feels thread.
>>
No one cares about feels anymore unless that feel is when no gf or some obscure feel that no one but OP can relate to. /r9k/ is for normies and homosexuals.
>>
>>36709936
t-then where do I go to talk about and share feels with fellow robots? Are there even any real robots left or did everyone else commit collective suicide without telling me?
>>
>>36709983
Everyone just got sucked into the MBTI threads.
>>
>>36709983
>where do I go to talk about and share feels with fellow robots?
I don't know anon. I truly wish I had an answer for you but I don't. There are still real robots here, but they're like you and me, looking at all the trap/BBC/pol/normie threads and wondering where all the robots have gone.
>>
>tfw you watch cartoons with kids going on adventures and get bad sad because no happy days left
>>
I'm afraid I won't be able to form a strong human connection again. Life just keeps getting lonelier, and my personal life gets drastically worse with each passing year.
>>
>can't figure out what to do with life
>everything feels so unsure and spontaneous
Help.
>>
>>36709600
>Oneitis is literally all I think about
>Known her since 4th grade
>Can't even work up the courage to talk to her
>Heart stops everytime I see her
This place has made my cock a faggot but not my heart.
>>
>>36709600
I just want to shout about my feelings to someone irl but I can't do it.

>>36710291
I'm with you. I feel increasingly alienated from the rest of society and I feel like fewer and fewer /r9k/ posters understand
>>
>tfw the girl who I am in insanely in love with will probably never know I exist
>>
>>36710952
same. i have no idea what i'm doing. i just go from dead end job to dead end job. no plans, no dreams, no goals. i don't relate to people at all either, so i don't have any friends and i've never had a girlfriend. i'm in my mid 20s and time is just flying by but nothing is happening. feels like i'm frozen while everyone else is living
>>
File: IMG_0520.gif (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0520.gif
48KB, 600x600px
>mfw I found out from my Mom that my oneitis is getting married to a swarthy foreigner who's going to take her on adventures and live a perfect life with her
>I didn't ask for that information, she just said it
>tfw I feel free yet like I never had a chance
>>
/r9k sucks so much. It has just gotten so bad. I usually have over a hundred threads hidden at any time. Don't have anywhere else to go though and I'm not smart or funny enough to come up with an original thread myself
>>
>>36709906
>>36709936
>>36709983
>>36710077
>>36712548
Take back your homeland robot.
>>
File: 1485740136114.jpg (74KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485740136114.jpg
74KB, 500x500px
>tfw you don't want to do anything with your life; feel like it's pointless to work the rest of it away and die alone for basically nothing
>tfw you're lonely so often, even around other people, that you've gotten used to it
>tfw you treat the people you care about like shit half the time
>tfw you spend all day shut inside and abusing escapism because you fall into self pitying drama mode when you let yourself think
>tfw you turned to cutting yourself like an edgy high schooler, but you can't even do that right and only ever get little bitch scratches that won't make nice scars and don't bleed enough
>tfw you can't kill yourself because at this point, not dying is the best way you can repay your parents for the love and care they've given you and it makes you feel guilt just thinking about it
Wish I could give my good health to some kid dying of cancer. I'm a waste of a healthy body.
>>
>>36709600

Another year of uni goes by and I feel even emptier and leas enthusiastic about life than before.

I feel so bad it's hard to continue. I'm so lonely, and it never ends. It gets worse.
>>
>>36712621
I know that feel to well. every year is the same, nothing ever changes. I'm still as miserable as ever before and it never gets better.
>>
>>36712736

It all gets less hopefull. Sure when I was a freshman I had no gf, but it was okay, I was ambitious.

I have worked hard to improve myself but my life just gets worse. I don't fit in with anyone, there's autists at my school who have more friends.

I don't even know what I want to do with my life anymore.
>>
>>36709600
That is one A E S T H E T I C despair pic
>>
File: Bag removed.png (573KB, 628x640px) Image search: [Google]
Bag removed.png
573KB, 628x640px
Here, I removed that McBag if anyone wants that image
>>
I like violence. Ever since i beat cancer i found this out about me. I also do not fear death. I have gottan stabbed twice and have beaten guys to a pulp in drunken/coked up rages. I have a decent job, and my family loves me. Not A social butterfly but i get by. But idk whats happening to me. Its like im always tempting fate. Oh theres a bus coming down the road? Lets walk at a normal pace and see if the fucker hits,swerves or brakes. I feel lost robots.
>>
>>36713064
Idk if it means there's something wrong with me but I also just want to completely beat the shit out of someone once just to know what it feels like.
>>
>>36712845
you did the world a favor anon.
Oregon is a state in the US i guess
>>
Im thinking about killing myself. Just been too depressed for too long and idk maybe im a bitch but at some point you just ask yourself if its worth it ya know? I dont feel accomplished or prideful after succeeding anymore. When my family expresses their love or concern for me, even though i know its genuine i cant help but feel like their words are hollow. It hurts to not feel love from others or pride for yourself.
>>
>>36709600

Military feel, I'm exhausted with the instability of my job, I want to set down roots and stay in one spot for the next 10 years or so. I love what I do but the lifestyle is tearing me to pieces
>>
File: 1488479466888.png (7KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
1488479466888.png
7KB, 209x241px
i miss my dead kitty
i miss my nice hair
i miss my old friends
i miss walking around
i miss being able to go around the neighborhood
i miss my old car
i miss >her
the way i've chosen to kill myself is taking too long
and it's really really gonna hurt
fucking nuke me now please
>>
File: 1493690263691.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493690263691.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>36709600
>tfw you know you need meaningful interaction with other human beings but you don't know how to make yourself engage emotionally

It happens so sporadically and infrequently that I'm actually able to be emotionally vulnerable. I almost never get to experience that feeling of genuinely connecting with another person.
>>
>>36712845
The bag is what makes it you enormous pleb.
>>
>tfw have a crush on a guy
>never thought I would develop one, since he is an awful person and we are opposites in politcal opinion
>we would literally never work
>I send him lewds pretty often
>he's given me some genuine compliments and we've had M O M E N T S before
>both of us know we can't successfully be together so we just meme together

emotions, thanks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU

This always elicits an emotional response.
>>
>tfw feels threads get ignored if you don't post wojack in the OP
>>
>thesis due in 3 weeks, had since early March to write
>not started
>literally sick with worry, cannot eat
>expensive analysis software trial for my data ran out because I was too busy doing fucking nothing
>too stupid to delete registry keys/reset date apparently
>pretending to my supervisor that my report is all on track, so I'm not going in to admit I haven't started to even look at my results
>sit for around 2 hours a day thinking of new avenue to get started on project and fail
>3 exams in a month, 3 days in a row
>classmates are asking me if I want to go to the park as if my life isn't collapsing around me
>try and share these feels
>they just give me a blank look and say "don't worry anon, you'll manage"
>tfw I know they're more or less on track
>tfw I know they don't struggle with procrastination like I do

I just sit down, think about what i need to do that I'm so overwhelmed, I feel so inadequate and out of place here. I'm not smart and I don't have self control.

I don't know man. I've always been ambitious but fuck me if i'm not stupid.
>>
>>36715871
You're not stupid, you've just got some kind of irrational fear holding you back. You should see a therapist about this. With luck they'll be able to help you work through whatever it is, and maybe you'll be able to use that to plead your case for an extension on your thesis. Though it can take time to find a therapist you can work with.
>>
>>36712845
Nice, thanks. It always bugged me that bag was there.
>>
My therapist recently told me that it's almost guaranteed that I have SPS, I'm a highly sensitive person. This would explain many of my behavioural oddities and especially my extreme emotional sensitivity and far above-average empathy.
>tfw literally hard-wired to feel
>tfw my genes, something I have no control over, make me a beta cuck by nature
I don't even look bad, it's just my personality that makes me forever alone
I made some funny bet with God, I think.
>>
>>36716551
It may be a small portion of the population but there have to be women out there who would think you're perfect.
>>
>>36709600
This pic reminds me of one of two things... Waiting in the early evening to buy drugs, or going to the gas station early am after a drug binge to hit the atm for cash for a cab ride home. Abstract kind of feels.
>>
>>36712347
Your chance with her is long gone, if it was ever there to begin with. Move on. Easier said than done, I know.
>>
>tfw uni is ending
>tfw have to start applying for jobs
>tfw i just want to stay in my comfy part-time job with nice coworkers and play video games in my spare time
>tfw ingrained societal expectations make me guilt-ridden for wanting to pursue this

If I didn't want to have a family one day I'd just do the latter.
>>
https://youtu.be/EOAcRKZxjy4
Original robot jimmer
>>
>i have to study course
>end up doing anything instead of studying even if i'm shooting myself to the food by doing it.
I simply dont care anymore, there's no motivation left.
>>
File: 1490730858904.jpg (172KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490730858904.jpg
172KB, 1000x1000px
>have final at 8:30
>Set alarm for 5:00 so I have a little bit of time to cram
>Fall back asleep after alarm
>Wake up again at 7:50
At least I have time for a shower
>>
>>36716551
This sound very close to me.
Women are never attracted to me, and I'm starting to suspect that its because I'm nervous.
What's fucked up is that I know I have no reason to be nervous, but some part of me always feel like no matter what, I'm always going to be a big mongoid-looking-orge-with-big-ears-and-simian-posturing
Even though almost all of those things are gone by now.

>>36717070
This is the only reason I go "out" anymore. Whenever my friend asks me to come hang out with her girlfriend and one of her cute friends I always think "no" at first, and then I think, "But dude, what if she's that rare girl with that rare personality that would like you and want to kiss your mouth and hold your hand."

It never happens though, and I'm fairly certain that the minority of times this has happened have ended with the girl just being attracted to my friend, who I'm quite sure is much better-looking then me in a conventional sense, which is to say, probably the only sense that would matter in a situation like this

FUCK KOINOPHILIA
>>
Dropped out of school because what I hindsight suspect might have been a depression, but I don't know. Started working menial wageslave jobs to get by. I quickly got hit by the meaningless of it all. Just slaving away day after day, with no goal other than being able to pay my bills.

Going back to school in September, and it can't come fast enough. Working some meaningless job for 8 hours a day is just poison to the soul, atleast for to me.
>>
>>36709600
I'm so emotionally unstable and torn inside that I went to the station and back home 3 times in a row because I couldn't decide if I should go to an appointment, that has no value for me or not.

I have very strong mood swings that go from being and extroverted happy person, to being a cynical edgelord, ending with me isolating myself again. That cycle keeps happening over and over again and I end up somehow screwing something up or doing something dumb, no idea how to fix it. Has been all my life like this.
>>
>>36718009
>no idea how to fix it.
Go to therapy.
>>
>>36714729
>tfw don't want to enage emotionally in case of getting rejected
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.