[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you just spent 4 hours sitting at a table in the courtyard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20160225190814.png (460KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
20160225190814.png
460KB, 500x294px
>TFW you just spent 4 hours sitting at a table in the courtyard of your middle school reminiscing about the time you spent there

Fuck. Why do I feel such nostalgia for those times? I didn't enjoy it back then. I got bullied, had no friends, and always wished time would go by faster so that I could go home already. And yet, now I want to go to that school again so much. Why are emotions so stupid?
>>
I hated high school, but now I wish I could go back all the time.
>>
What's a grown man doing at a school courtyard? How?
>>
You were more optimistic and still had hope. You were also young and full of energy
>>
>>36709269
I'm not at that point yet, but if a few years pass I'll probably start to feel nostalgic for HS as well...

>>36709348
It's not really inside the school, and is outside of any fences. Used to go out here after lunch until classes started again every day, so I have some memories of the place.

>>36709376
I wasn't, though I suppose I at least wasn't depressed either. But I was also way more anxious and stressed; I remember I used to throw up my breakfast before first period a lot due to it.
>>
>>36709223
I feel you op, I had terrible times all throughout school but idk when I was 13-14 I would ride around all day on this old trailbike my grandfather gave me just sitting around at various places enjoying a drink and getting high. I reminisced a lot in my old elementary schools playground.
>>
I hated middle school and about half of high school. But god damn, my senior year of high school was awesome.

>be me
>be 15
>grade 10
>fat
>acne
>autistic, almost no friends, only 1 gf ever etc.
>fuckthis.jpg
>start running, work up to 5k
>hit the gym secretly, mostly ineffective fuckarounditis
>join track
>lose weight
>grade 11
>date girls
>loads of partying
>lose virginity to hot PAWG at 16
>grade 12
>smoke weed
>MOAR partying
>win huge regional track event in senior year
>ace my AP exams
>accepted into a bunch of uni programs
>go on class camping trip
>skinny dipping
>saw every hot girl in my class naked
>fucking awesome
>at grad, when my name was called, the entire class cheered and chanted my nickname

I hated a lot of it, but I would give anything to relive it. Not that adulthood isn't great too.
>>
>>36710148
Must be nice to be a normie. Senior year was probably the worst for me, as by that point I had utterly gotten sick of education and became demotivated and apathetic. I failed my math class and for some reason ended up having to take Algebra 1 with 9th graders.

Also had to sit in the toilet stall for an hour after classes every day because some seniors had 1 period less than other grades, but I couldn't go home early like the others since I didn't have a driver's license, thus having to wait for the bus.
>>
>>36709223
There's several reasons for that but the biggest would be that back then your brain wasn't as developed as it is now. Children and teenagers have a much simpler way of experiencing and processing information but you had nothing to compare it to back then. Your simple way of thinking was all there was. Only when your brain is fully developed are you able to miss those times because they actually were simpler.
If humans had another development phase from say, 30 to 40, you'd miss the times before that as well.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.