[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw my dad redpilled me on women from an early age >mfw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1484817021409.png (125KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1484817021409.png
125KB, 400x388px
>mfw my dad redpilled me on women from an early age
>mfw he learned the hard way by getting cucked with alimony
Feels good man
Any other anons have their dads warn them about the roastie?
>>
No, my dad is simple minded but i think it has to do with him being verbally abused by his alcoholic older brother when he was growing up
>>
File: 1493605726910.jpg (3KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493605726910.jpg
3KB, 250x250px
>>36708080
>dad got out of roasted by mom
>says it's her fault for the divorce
>it is
>never helped with shit
>says she's the evil one
>ironically never gave much money to help support us
>mfw my mom had to whore out to men she didn't like for money
>roasted men for survival using her super model looks
>one point was a stripper
>another point worked at hooters
>mom was a smart leech
>now been living with dad
>still deadbeat ass hat
>doesn't comprehend that he didn't work for anything he has
>says shit like "in my day"
>had connections for his job
>mommy got him a nice car when a teen
>mommy paid for his house
>was under his mommy's insurance in till 35
>expects me to not get any help
>claims we are spoiled, and we should be working for his buisness for free
>yeah no nigger
>when I did he wouldn't pay me in till months later
>worst of all he's inheriting 1.2 million over seas
>mfw he got the small cut of the inheritance

I'm fucking done with his shit, I can't wait to go to college and leave
>>
>tfw dad is full /pol/ack in terms of politics
>we're not even white

He is not red pilled though, thankfully. I'm more like my mom, we basically don't care about politics or feminism that much.
>>
>dad preachers about how women only want your money and things to be their way
>DESPITE THIS HE IS STILL WITH THAT FAT FUCKEN TOBACCO SMELLING LOWLIFE WHO'S ONLY IN IT FOR HIS MONEY
>>
>>36709258
How do you think he learned?
>>
>>36708080
from day one my dad told me that bitches would get me killed over some dumb shit
>>
>>36708274
The only advice I got off him was "find yourself a religious girl"

I'm not enough of a prick to go to church for ass though, being agnostic and all. *tips hat*
>>
>>36708080
>Anon, be sure to know the women completely before even thinking or marriage or you will be as misserable as i am right now

The wisest words my dad ever told me, i was like 15 at the time
>>
Funny enough, my dad is the most bluepilled beta ever yet I've been thoroughly redpilled on women by browsing Chateau Heartiste
>>
>>36708080
it should be school mandatory to redpill all boys about marriage laws,family courts and about 80 percent of women initiating divorce. Men are committing suicide because of divorce and this needs to stop.
>>
>>36709018
>in till
is English not your first language anon? It's until. One word. Also hope life gets better for you in college.
>>
>>36709018
It's "until", ESLfriend. Not in till.
>>
>>36709824
Well, there is that documentary that is coming out soon, called "The Red Pill"
It's about those issues.
>>
File: 34567.png (402KB, 543x371px) Image search: [Google]
34567.png
402KB, 543x371px
>dad was married and divorced three times
>mom is a feminist in everything but name
>>
>>36709890
that movie was not red pill enough it only touched about 5 percent of the red pill. also feminist are trying to get it banned everywhere and if you talk about male issues like the male suicide rate they will laugh at your face. Women are evil cunts.
>>
>>36710147
It's the first time this stuff has been exposed to the general public.
You can't go full redpill yet.
You have to ease them into the redpill.
>>
The term "redpill" is becoming the new buzzword fatasses like to throw around. I already found out most women are bitches through my own experiences, like I imagine a lot of people have; it doesn't need to be done under the umbrella of a new fedora movement.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.