[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fall asleep >dream about having a more important relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485159557221.png (435KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
1485159557221.png
435KB, 680x762px
>fall asleep
>dream about having a more important relationship with oneitis
>dream about having a purpose in life
>wake up and be even more depressed than before
How do I handle that?
>>
>dream feels intense and real, relationships are deep psycho-communal spirit connections, spaces are impressionistic atmo-enviroscapes, thoughts and emotions are beautified soul vibrations, self is transcendental, spacetime is united so that the past, present and future are one and all things are everywhere
>wake up and you're back in falseflesh subreality cryptospace
No.
>>
Poo flesh warp
>>
>used to have vivid dreams and even get deja-vu from dreams
>now can't dream at all
what am I doing wrong?
>>
>fall asleep
>dream about talking to Billy Corgan in a blue room with an orange chair
>wake up
>first thing I think to myself is that I want to live in a different reality

It was probably the closest thing I've had to prayer. In that moment, it was totally pure, I wanted out of my life. Though I'm not that fond of the Smashing Pumpkins and I'm not sure why I would want to escape myself after that dream in particular
>>
>>36709026
Write your dreams down first thing in the morning. When you wake up, lie still for a bit in the same position you were sleeping in and try to recall anything you can, then write it down as soon as you start to move around or get up. Even if all you can remember is some blurry image or feeling, write it down. If you remember absolutely nothing even after laying still for a while, write down that you remember nothing. Read over what you've written down regularly, especially before going to sleep at night. Make a habit of it, and eventually you'll start to remember your dreams more vividly. The more you think about dreaming during the day, the better you should remember them. Also this will work best if you have a regular sleep schedule.

I did this years ago and it worked fairly well, I even had some lucid dreams, though eventually I just got bored and went back to normal.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.