[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /villain/ >8 >sleepover in elementary school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Who here /villain/

>8
>sleepover in elementary school
>everyone sleep
>punch random kid hard as possible in the nuts
>wakes up screaming
>lead others in rally to kick his ass for waking us

>15
>mad
>go to taco bell
>let baja blast run until out

>neighbor kid scratched car with bike
>wait till night
>sneak over to his house
>shit under welcome mat

>same neighbor
>father of shit kid parks in front of mailbox
>mail not delivered
>have to pick up package from post office
>fucking saturday
>throw dead fish in his backyard and car at night
>swarmed with flies next morning
>pissed
>>
File: 1471880786380.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471880786380.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>16
>a semester behind on high school
>the normies have a final science project where they have to make a project about space shit from a selected list of topics but it has to be animated in Flash as a tie-in with the newly introduced programming and software curriculum
>i'm know for winning first and second place on the science fair's animation contests every year
>all of them flock to me and ask me to make their projects for them after they give me the content they want and how they want it
>charge them some easy bucks for it
>go to the principal and tell her my conscience is eating away at me
>things escalate and she takes me to a meeting with two old guys I had never seen, which were apparently the top guy from the board of directors for the high school and university campus and the head of the entire science department
>play it coy and say i don't want to be expelled
>i tell them that i was peer pressured into it
>they gather everyone at an auditorium and give them a talk about it
>say something about how all students with files that traced back to the same computer are automatically failing that class
>they don't suspect me snitching, in fact they think they went harder on me
>essentially charged an entire generation of kids at my high school to give them academic dishonesty strikes for life and have to repeat a class
>mfw i switched high schools next semester because of my parents' work anyway
>>
>cashier asks if I want a receipt
>say yes
>throw it away infront of them without looking

>go to fast food drivethrough
>if the guy talking sounds like a beaner I get an order and then walk in and tell them they got it wrong so the beaner gets in trouble

>go to supermarket
>pick up literally every back of cool ranch doritos/sour cream and onion potato chips/any high demand snack food like that
>dumb parents always ask if they can take one
>adamantly refuse, tell them I have 7 autistic children and need to keep them fed
>>
File: 1485043895781.png (569KB, 599x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485043895781.png
569KB, 599x512px
/devilish/ threads are the best thing on this board. I have no idea why they aren't more popular
>>
File: 1484781801755.png (368KB, 513x703px) Image search: [Google]
1484781801755.png
368KB, 513x703px
>tfw slowly plotting the takeover of an organization in the hopes of usurping the leader through Machiavellian tactics due to them destroying my hometown
I will become king.
>>
File: absolutelyheretical.png (758KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyheretical.png
758KB, 1185x1029px
>>36707564
>>36709122
You guys think this is villan shit? More like cringy austistic, angsty fucking lieing faggots, try harder..
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.