[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well I'm gonna kill myself tonight. >be 25 kv >decide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 2382-feeling-down.gif (48KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
2382-feeling-down.gif
48KB, 640x442px
Well I'm gonna kill myself tonight.

>be 25 kv
>decide fuck it, gonna lose virginity
>couple of friends invite me to rave
>go to bar and drink
>go to club
>drink more
>one guy, pretty cute, dances with me
>we dance all night and he gets very touchy feely
>feels nice to be touched
>he turns me around and kisses me
>ask if I want to go back to a hotel
>we get there and drink and smoke
>we start kissing again and he starts undressing me
>pulls down my panties with unapethetic look
>fucking turns to his side and throws up
>then proceeds to pass out
>I'm still in shock
>begin to cry and put my close and get a uber
>go home and cry entire night

I'm not even a super roastie

Fucking hell robots, I cant stop feeling like throwing up. I feel sick to my fucking stomach.
This all happened yesterday and I can't stop thinking about it....
>>
File: IMG_4792.jpg (112KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4792.jpg
112KB, 600x800px
>In for 500 post thread

Oregano
>>
>I'm not even a super roastie

please you have more roast beef than an arbies
>>
>dude throws up instead of getting laid

Sounds like a huge pussy. I'd have fucked you right then and there and then we'd fuck for seconds, then I'd hand you some cab money and off you went with your life. By the way how are we suppose to judge unless we see your vag and what you look like?
>>
>>36707366
Thats a pretty funny story. Wash your fuckin twat you twat.
Also
>being able to get as far as you did
You dont even realize how powerful you are as a woman. Better get to it before you turn 30.
>>
>>36707366
He was fucking drunk, you dumb twat. Could have happened to any other woman.

Also freshen up in the bathroom beforehand so your pussy doesn't smell like feet
>>
>>36707366
>your beef is so roasted it made a guy vomit
>not a super roasted
Nice bait
But if it not bait and you're really going to kill yourself then...
don't do it?
>>
Anon, the first step is to realise that it's not the end of the world. You made progress today. Just keep living your life and youll realise a few things.

The most important things to realise is that sex isn't nearly as good as people say it is. Yeah. It's nice and it feels hella good, but It's not anywhere close to how pop culture/people portray it.

Another thing is that itll get better, and if you start to take care of yourself (i'm asuming scent is the only thing that could possibly make him throw up), eat healthy, exercise, you'll feel better and the people around you will feed off of that, making your social interactions and sexual interactions much more rewarding.

Last, most people don't give a shit about whether or not you've fucked and many people have had far worse experiences than you. Take it from someone who just lost the love of his life, youre going to be fine.
>>
OP has a dick, you dense fucks.

This is a bait thread where you unravel his demented views about how people should accept his personal choices a gospel, yada yada, eventually LGBT gets roped in and the thread balloons to 200 posts of arguments and claiming /pol/ has invaded, etc etc. We do this like once a week.
>>
>>36707366
So he puts all the effort into scoping you out, reaffirming that you're attractive enough for a one night stand, and yet throws up at the sight of you naked once you finally get intimate? Like were you wearing a suit of armor or what? How did he not have a rough general idea of what you looked like naked? If he didn't throw up from the horrible sight of op's body, he probably just drank/smoked too much and got sick from substances. No reason to kill yourself. We all have traumatizing memories op. It's how you move on from these events and accepting it's the past that will determine how happy you are later in life. No need to die. Some people don't find love until their 30's. Unless you have a deathly illness, it's not too late
>>
>>36707414
Fucking hell, do you blame guys for having small dick for having small dick? What about phismises thingy.
God, it's literally fucking genetics...

>>36707440
He passed out.

>>36707443
I wash every day anon. I don't know how bad it smelled though. It got very hot at the club.
>>
File: 1493574843134.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493574843134.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
>>36707366
>roastie
>virgin

How?

Maybe he threw up because he drank too much? That's the only other explanation I can think of.
>>
>>36707509
Girls make fun of small dicks all the time.
Fact.
>>
post pic with timestamp virgin roastie
>>
>>36707509
>He passed out.

And?
>>36707542
That isn't how vaginas work dipshit.
>>
>>36707509
do you trim?
>>
File: 1477961152878.jpg (175KB, 1328x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1477961152878.jpg
175KB, 1328x1080px
>>36707366
Congrats for passing anon! sincerely, (sans-irony, memes or trolls, I really mean it.)
>>
>>36707509
>Fucking hell, do you blame guys for having small dick for having small dick? What about phismises thingy.

girls will laugh at a guy with a small dick
this is equality bitch
>>
>wanting to loose your virginity to some degenerate you met at a rave
You are a roastie both in principle and in practice.
Also, I realize this is bait but I feel the need to reply because I dunno autism or something
>>
>>36707366
Hangover OP? Could it be a hangover?
>>
>>36707647
Underrated comment right here
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.