[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you wouldn't date my sister, you have no right to call

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG 5.png (147KB, 630x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG 5.png
147KB, 630x410px
If you wouldn't date my sister, you have no right to call yourseIf a robot.

She turned 20 two weeks ago and I've never seen a single man show sexual interest in her.
>>
maybe. what type of music does she like?
>>
she's like 14 in this picture dude
>>
I'm sure it would be any robots dream to date a girl like that desu
>>
>>36706877
What the fuck is this ayy lmao bitch
>>
>>36706877
She's cute, what's wrong with her?
>>
>>36706877
Bait

Uffytftft
>>
Looks qt, would fug and force you to listen to her moaning from the cuck closet
>>
File: 1408751977349.gif (483KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
1408751977349.gif
483KB, 243x270px
Is this the thread where we shill our sisters?

>Autistic and mentally retarded
>acts like she's 14
>looks like she's 12
>5ft tall even
>can pass her off as a child to get reduced prices at the movies or stuff like that
>high libido but still a virgin
>can be rather bitchy at times but generally pretty sweet
>awful teeth

Must have plenty of disposable income and willing to take care of her.
>>
vimeo.com/38831775
>>
>>36706989
I have zero income, but I will take care of her.
>>
I own a house and will take any sisters to gf, reply to this to sell sister
>>
>>36706989
Sounds just like my type, to be honest.

t. lolicon
>>
>>36707053
You have to make more than me at the least, I want a good future for her. She collects disability as well and is really good with money despite everything.

>>36707102
Post income
>>
>>36706989
>high libido but still a virgin
It's your job, as her brother, to take care of that
>>
She's beautiful, but definitely a niche. Chad would not want her, but she probably doesn't want a beta.
>>
Can you please show us her hymen? Just ask.
>>
>>36707150
>You have to make more than me at the least, I want a good future for her. She collects disability as well and is really good with money despite everything.

Life is about adventure, the dark side of humanity. I can teach that, I can teach her what the real world is like, so she can go back to your satisfied, happy with her life, and then find a proper husband.

This is the way the world works. Also stop trying to sell your system off scum
>>
>>36707150
How much do you make? You really want a rich Chad to fuck your sister?
>>
>>36706877
I'm a normie and I would.
>>
>Implying any of your sisters want to date losers from the internet.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.