[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could you love a girl who was tainted by another man's cum?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: used_goods.jpg (76KB, 600x870px) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
76KB, 600x870px
Could you love a girl who was tainted by another man's cum?

Is it possible to honestly be happy with used goods?
>>
Get Over Yourself..

-World
>>
>>36706568

How exactly do pics like that even happen?

What is the natural progression of events that lead to a woman with cum in her mouth and a picture taken? Who are the guys doing it?
>>
File: 1493659328156.jpg (311KB, 697x872px) Image search: [Google]
1493659328156.jpg
311KB, 697x872px
of course I could
>>
>>36706568
By tainting her with mine
>>
>>36706651
This is what happens with any girl that Chad fucks and he feels like taking a picture. ANY girl.
>>
>>36706651
Be Chad

Oioi
>>
>>36706695
>>36706698

Can you be more specific?

Are you both telling me that women will risk ruining their image and reputation just to enjoy Chad's cock on camera?
>>
Well I wouldn't be able to love a girl that has had more sex than me so I'd try to even the score first.
>>
>>36706734
Yeah that is pretty much all it takes. Just have the genetics to be Chad and say you are going to take a picture of her covered in your cum and she will gladly do it.
>>
>>36706734
>ruining
it's not like she's 12, dude.

most of them just think it's hot, on or off camera. any dude, not just chad, can convince a girl she looks good with cum in her mouth.
>>
>>36706568
as long as she doesn't bring up all her past fucks/bfs and i feel she genuinely loves me, i'm not going to worry about it. would rather have a virgin but it's impossible to expect that these days
>>
>>36706616
t. butthurt toasty roastie normie
>>
>>36706568
I've had my face buried in more girls' asses and snatches than just my wife. It doesn't at all bother me.
>>
>>36706792

lol cuck detected
>>
>>36706734

>risk ruining their image and reputation
>just to enjoy Chad's cock on camera

What are you talking about? It's the current year. Are you a slut shamer or something?
>>
No. It would bother me constantly and eat away at me until I would succumb to depression and dump her. I'd rather be alone.
>>
File: 55454857190.jpg (46KB, 659x524px) Image search: [Google]
55454857190.jpg
46KB, 659x524px
AWWWW SHIT

is /r9k/ finally back on cumfaceposting?
>>
>>36706651
Honestly mate even the most innocent girls have nudes nowadays.
It's really easy to get them to take nudes too, you just have to compliment them a lot and they will do it to get compliments and feel good about themselves.
I'm a 6/10 and I've gotten a virgin e-girl who was too shy and embarrassed to even show her face at first to record herself tasting her own piss and slapping herself repeatedly, while fingering her asshole, and telling me what a good slut she was and how bad she needed my dick just by using compliments and assuring her I didn't think she was a slut for doing it.
I'm pretty sure she wasn't even attracted to me, she was just intoxicated by the attention and validation I gave her.
It's literally as easy as being somewhat persistent and telling her how pretty she is and how she turns you on to the point where you can barely control yourself, then telling her you still think she's cute and there's nothing wrong with sending degenerate nudes to you after you're both done.

And it's even easier if you're attractive, and since Chad gets multiple girls over a short period of time the chances of a ranfom female NOT having taken nude pictures before is very low.
And as everyone having nudes is the most natural and common thing now, the nature of the nudes is also becoming more and more degenerate.
There's nothing special or outrageous about Chad snapping a picture after he finished cumming inside a girl's mouth (which is also the natural order of things, every girl with a boyfriend gives blowjobs and swallows cum), what does she care when it's just another nude? It's not like she doesn't have hundreds of those already, and it's not like most of her girlfriends don't have pictures of themselves with cum in their mouths, so no one will care enough for it to be embarrassing.
It's just the natural way of things now. normies need to be gassed asap
>>
see this all the time, first time I have replied

Do you want a girl that is shit in bed?
Guess you do because you didn't think that far because your still a virgin so play the hate grill having sex card

whats this got to do with being a fucking robot, go fuck off this board dude seriously fucking failed normie
>>
>>36706568
Yes, I don't care at this point. She could actually have cum on her face.
>>
>>36706568
Nope. Hand me downs are worthless.
>>
>>36710374
>he doesn't want a girl he can mold into the perfect sexual partner
Look at this lazy cuck that expects everything handed to him and doesn't want to put in effort
Inb4 the best you can do is "b-but irony"
>>
>>36710374
>Do you want a girl that is shit in bed?
every girl is shit in bed, homie. starfish, doggie, facefuck...essentially every position that is a girls favorite is literally the "let me just exist and wait until he's done" move. where's the initiative? where's the drive or energy to participate willingly? yeah, sure is fun repositioning a hundred pound dead fish because muh submarine, muh domain.
>>
File: 237560.jpg (20KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
237560.jpg
20KB, 300x400px
>>36710925
t. bitter virgin

memes
>>
>>36710374
>Do you want a girl that is shit in bed?

Yes, that would be fine.
>>
>>36708885
Tfw sluts disgust me, but I have to pretend to think its cool for my female friends when they tell me they fucked some stranger in the toilet because I dont want to lose my few friends.
>>
>>36711186
left my gf's house after making dinner and railing her an hour and a half ago.
2 more before you strike out, amigo.
>>
>>36708981
I do hope so.
Cumface or painal posting is better than all the traps and cuck threads
>>
>>36706568
>Is it possible to honestly be happy with used goods?
For a casual fling? Yes.
I would only date virgins, though.
>>
>>36706616
What do you mean by that? I feel like you just chose an order of words that sound clever and will get other people to agree with you because they don't like what OP is saying
>>
>>36706568
I would take literally any girl.
I don't care if she's ugly, a whore, of mentally ill, or even all three.

Literally, ANY girl.
I would worship her and give her all my money.
>>
File: tommy kek.png (205KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tommy kek.png
205KB, 640x360px
>>36706568
You speak as a virgin.

There's nothing more rewarding than competing with other men in the free market of sex and winning.

The fact that she has slept with many men and she still chooses you and won't cheat on you is a feeling that makes you feel way better about yourself, anon. Trust me.

I understand the desire for a virgin lover, but it's a sign of maturity and manhood to compete against other men and win. Love is a battlefield. Go out there and win. Claim your victory.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.