[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me, why is it that girls refuse to date down? Clearly they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

Tell me, why is it that girls refuse to date down? Clearly they would date you if that wasn't true.
>>
>>36704230
They dont have to. That changes everything.
>>
>>36704259
Do women know no sympathy nor empathy? How cold.
>>
>>36704230
Btw dating is Haram.
Convert ti Islam and buy a wife
>>
Some do date down, but the ones who do are often virgins or had 1, 2 LTRs tops.
>>
>>36704324
I wish I could find someone like that.
>>
>>36704354
You gotta look for the ones who are socially awkward/ have noticeable social anxiety.
>>
>>36704296
If you were making a ton of money between 21-25 and knowing that at age 26, you're pay would decline...leading to minimum wage at 30 and being jobless at 40...how would you spend your early 20's?

Buying the most expensive house/car/items available in hopes of having them the rest of your life? Or would you buy shitty products that no one else wants and hope that it's value increases over time?

keep in mind, that if you don't invest wisely now you won't have the money in a few years to get a good product.

Once women reach that point, they buy (date) down.
>>
>>36704230
My girlfriend goes to Oxford and knows 7 languages. I'm struggling with English Language and Literature at some shit-hole university and am unemployed. I shower twice a week. I have three friends I know in real-life, one of which is her. She's a lot more physically attractive than me. She was a virgin before we met.

I think she might be autistic since she never wears make-up and doesn't drink and seems to work constantly. I'm constantly paranoid she is cheating on me or lying about basically everything. I hate this board.
>>
>>36704394
You're pretty lucky to have a girlfriend. That being said, you don't belong on this board.
>>
>>36704418
I know. I don't want to be here. It was probably the main thing in my way to getting a girlfriend. However as with all things I have no powers of self-control.
>>
>>36704230
They're evolutionary predisposed to prioritize higher value mates. That means not only attractive, but tall, physically powerful, rich, and high social status. Men just want attractive and healthy.

This translates to women being choosy sluts who will turn down a great guy just to get pumped and dumped by Chad. It used to be that society restrained women's whorish hypergamous nature, but now it's a free for all so they all went full whore.
>>
File: 1485704196640.jpg (59KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485704196640.jpg
59KB, 540x540px
>it's a "robots who've never spent any meaningful length of time with a woman think they know everything about the entire gender" episode
>>
>>36704658
How do you get a gf, normie?
>>
>>36704600
basically this. dubs never lie
>>
>>36704658
>Implying we haven't
How do you think we became shutins?
>>
>>36704716
Various ways. The standard way is to have a female friend that you get close enough with that the friendship turns into a relationship. The main issue with that is you need a female friend, or preferably a friend group and several female friends, which I suspect isn't all that common on /r9k/. The other way, which I mostly use, is to use Tinder or something similar. I prefer it because there's a lot less at risk when you're asking a stranger out, but you have to wade through a lot more people and you might not click as well.
>>
>>36704859
Oh. Well I guess I would like the first option to be honest. Hooking up with random girls is not really my kind of thing. I want my gf to be faithful as I am to her.
>>
>>36704394
Oh cool, my ex is currently doing her PhD in Oxford. I originally wanted to follow her and do my Masters there, but now that we've broken up I can't even look at the name without thinking of her. I think I'll just follow the standard route of getting a job in finance at this point and try to move on instead of trying to chase her.
>>
>>36704380
That analogy doesn't make sense because 6s and 7s think they're 9s and 10s. It's like a dipshit living beyond his means.

They need to learn their fucking place.
>>
>>36704230
Why would anyone date down? Out of pity? That's no basis for a relationship. Why don't you date on your level?
>>
>>36705154
I'm not sure what my own level is.
>>
>>36705154
>Why would anyone date down?
I do it for practice. I encourage everyone to get a practice gf.
>>
>>36705208
If you need practice then obviously you're not on as high a level as you think you are.

>>36705190
Then how can you date down?
>>
>>36705234
That's the point of practice gf, retard. You use them as stepping stones to get enough experience and confidence to upgrade to a real, worthwhile gf.
>>
>>36705273
Right, so how is that "dating down"? That's dating at your level, to advance your level.
>>
>>36705293
No. You get a girl uglier than you to level up. Like grinding by killing slime in an RPG.

That's not dating at your level.
>>
>>36705392
Oh, because by 'level' you mean physical attractiveness. Not overall desirability. Which makes more sense, but also makes this entire thread pretty stupid because there's more to desirability than physical attractiveness, especially in the eyes of women.
>>
>>36704658
>you cannot observe and notice someone's behaviour
Haha okay dude.
>>
>>36705273
What defines someone as worthwhile and someone who's not?
>>
>>36704296
>women
>sympathy or empathy
I hope you're enjoying your first day on the internet.
>>
>>36704859
>uses tinder
>contesting the notion that women won't date down

>it's a "virginal white knights who've never spent any meaningful length of time with a woman think they know everything about the entire gender" episode
>>
Women are super insecure, they need a chad to impress their friends. These chads tend to pump and dump but they're too insecure to see this and think that.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.