[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there sites where you can talk to people about personal shit?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1474393467324.jpg (255KB, 1035x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474393467324.jpg
255KB, 1035x800px
Are there sites where you can talk to people about personal shit?

I have no friends irl, but just wanna talk about my problems to someone, even if they only pretend to be interested. In return i'd listen to their's.

Any Robots know good sites for this sort of thing?
>>
/r9k/

origiggio
>>
Omegle is decent for that.
>>
>>36703893
nah

no one here wants to read blogposting
>>
>>36703894
what sort of tags?
>>
>>36703834
wanna talk on discord?
>>
For anonymous venting, there's muttr.

Vent's a popular mobile app, but it's infested with tumblr types.

If you're looking for actual conversation, I'm not too sure, but I googled and a site called "blahtherapy" and "7 cups of tea" came up. I don't know if theyre what you're looking for though
>>
>>36704041
nah thats fine

>>36704066

muttr's and vent are full of teenage girls is the thing
>>
>>36703834
Didn't everyone pretend to sign up for that online penpal thing a while ago
>>
>>36704147
those are just full of thai girls who have no hobbies and fat 30 year old guys, and no one is there for personal shit.
>>
/adv/ has an occasional "get it off your chest thread", if that works
>>
https://www.7cups.com/
>>
>>36704267
>have to pay after 3 days
>>
>>36703834
Just type here, I am a good listener. Besides this is what /r9k/ is for, unless it's about
> muh gf
or
> muh normie problems
then you can fuck off somewhere else.
>>
>>36704567
It's the usual

>I constantly feel a failure in comparision to my sisters, I am the stupidest in my family in grades
>My Mum coddled me when I was young, I do not know how to ride a bike and can't operate a washing machine
>I am very insecure about my body, my penis is small and I'm scared that if I ever did get a girlfriend, she'd reject me for it
>I am very ugly and avoid my reflection
>I have become very depressed recently and can't enjoy anything anymore, everything's so numb
>I still live with my parents and my Mum shouts at me for everything, constantly talking about how I'm lazy and can't do anything right
>Of the 3 online friends I have, they all make fun of me for being a virgin
>I have several disabilities, which I need to take medications for and I can't live a normal life because of it
>>
>>36703834
Literally no one cares about listening others problems. They may pretend like they do but they don't. Deep inside it's always about ourselves.

Humans are shit, just get a turtle and talk to it.
>>
>>36703834
I just go on walks at night and talk to a imaginary therapist. if I'm really feeling down ill talk out loud. try it.
>>
>>36703834
7cupsoftea
>>
>>36704691
>I constantly feel a failure in comparision to my sisters, I am the stupidest in my family in grades
I bet you're just lazy and/or you don't enjoy what you're doing. Trust me, when you are interested in something, you will learn about it without any efforts.
>My Mum coddled me when I was young, I do not know how to ride a bike and can't operate a washing machine
That's not uncommon. I can't use a washing machine either, but I'm pretty sure there are tutorials all over the internet on how to do it.
Learning how to ride a bike simply requires you to sit on one for 1-2 hours and you'll learn.
>I am very insecure about my body, my penis is small and I'm scared that if I ever did get a girlfriend, she'd reject me for it
If a girl rejects you because of your small penis then reconsider who she really is. A fucking cockwhore
>I am very ugly and avoid my reflection
Not everyone was born handsome, but that doesn't mean you can't be successful in your life.
>I have become very depressed recently and can't enjoy anything anymore, everything's so numb
There must be something you would enjoy.
>I still live with my parents and my Mum shouts at me for everything, constantly talking about how I'm lazy and can't do anything right
I was like that too until last year, then I found interest in computer science. Try doing some research, maybe you'll find a reason to wake up in the morning.
>Of the 3 online friends I have, they all make fun of me for being a virgin
Look around you. Most of us robots are khv's with zero friends, do you think you're the only one with this problem?
>I have several disabilities, which I need to take medications for and I can't live a normal life because of it
That sounds like a more important issue, let's talk about that.
>>
>>36705261
I have severe Eczema and need to put shit on my skin every morning and evening, but it still gets worse throughout the day and my face gets very red and patchy, so I wear a hoodie in public so people don't see my face. I also have severe asthma and can't run for more re than a coupke of minutes until I'm totally out of breath and can't regain it. I also have several allergies and can't eat that much.

It's less of the fact that these allergies impact my own life but more that it makes my self esteem even lower, as I can't live a normal life and it makes me significantly less attractive.

>There must be something you enjoy
It's history and I'm good at it. Total A's throughout sixth form. I studied hours and hours a week.

But my enthusiasm was crushed because my few friends at the time all did better than me and got A Stars (A+'s in the UK) All while saying History was easy and they hated it. I just feel so inferior to everyone else.
>>
>>36705529
> severe Eczema
That sucks, but creams won't do shit. Aren't there any better treatments for that? I can relate to this since I had acne, but then I took some pills and it went away after a while. Still got holes in my face though, my cheeks are horrible.
As for asthma and allergies, that sucks too. I don't know if you can get rid if those. Have you tried to go to the doctor?
> But my enthusiasm was crushed
Why do you care about others? If you enjoy it don't stop doing it just because others do it "better".
> studying hard for something
> some dumbfucks who don't give a shit get better results than you
This happens all the time, sadly.
>>
7 Cups

look it up
>>
File: 1490114384352.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490114384352.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>36704691
>>36705261
My guys. Using a washing machine literally just takes a brain. Don't give into the "men-are-pig-headed-and-cannot-do-household-chores" meme. It's not hard. Throw the clothes in, pour in a dash of soap, turn the dial, pull it back, close the lid. That's it. No one taught me either because it's common sense.
>>
>>36703926
R9k, ROBOT9001 Anons are pretty friendly and not many normies
>>
>>36704340
Only if you're talking to a therapist. There are ordinary people assigned as listeners that you can talk to for free.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.