[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asian doctors don't care about you or your health. They

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 183x275px
Asian doctors don't care about you or your health. They only became doctors to please their families, for the satus and money of it. Every Asian doctor I've had barely does their job, I have to practically beg them to run more tests.

Jewish and white doctors have always been more proactive in my experience.
>>
>>36703798
>They only became doctors to please their families, for the satus and money of it
That's almost every doctor ever, though. You have to be really naive to think that anyone goes into medicine because of a selfless desire to help people
>>
>>36703798
Don't know about East Asians, but my family's Indian doctor was very good and attentive. Great bedside manner.
>>
>>36703844
You'd at least think they would be more proactive out of intellectual curiosity and a desire to exercise skill.
>>
>>36703798

My family has quite a few doctors
like most of my uncles and a good majority of my aunts in my extended family are doctors, I am Indian

but I don't think they are the type who treat patients, I don't really know, don't really interact with my extended family too much being a robot and all desu

I personally have no interest in medicine
But one of my cousins is in med school now

To some extent I agree with what you are saying, they become doctors for money

In fact when I was applying for college my dad encouraged me to take a pre med route

He said this about it: "even if half the country is on fire, the other half will need doctors. Doctors can find work in any economy".
most docs apply for the money but then again is that not a good reason?

Let's be honest, if doctors didn't make good money... If docs got paid like vets... how many people would truly be interested in being a doctor?

I think you should trust your docs to do their job. You don't know what tests you need OP, they get trained to diagnose you. You should trust that they know how to do their job.

>>36703904
Doing random tests on patients when it's not necessary isn't exercising their skill lmao
>>
>>36703904
They do anon. That's why they are doctoring whereas you are posting on an angry incel toad board.
>>
>>36703798
I live in western Europe and I didn't meet enough asian docs to conclude anything but the one that's treating me now for a chronic illness doesn't really seem to give a shit about the side effects of the meds, that are actually serious. She'll probably do something only when I'm diagnosed with a pre-cancer or when I collapse because my heart failed big time.
>>
>>36703988
I wouldn't say you do it for the money. You do it knowing that you'll be financially secure, but if it's just money you want there are many other alternatives.
>>
>>36703988
If one doctor is shot you'll need another one to treat him or her. It is a cancerous self-expanding profession.
>>
>>36703844
A LOT of white people become doctors because they want to help people, or they are interested in it intellectually. Yeah partly because of the pay, but theres other things that pay better.
>>
>>36703798
>Almost all doctors only became doctors to please their families, for the satus and money of it.
FIFY. I think becoming a doctor is the marriage of a savior complex, a superiority complex, and the absurd salary.
>>
>>36704084
They'd be very glad that you made it a publicized fact, Sparky.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.