[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here unironically proud, let alone satisfied with being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

File: 1452786160689.jpg (21KB, 389x336px) Image search: [Google]
1452786160689.jpg
21KB, 389x336px
Is anyone here unironically proud, let alone satisfied with being a NEET?

How the fuck can you cope with a "life" which is entirely dependent on your ageing parents?

I'd be living in a constant state of anxiety knowing that the only thing separating me from homelessness is my mother's 9 - 5 and unconditional love.

You're a shameful burden and there's not enough anime, vidya games and bedroom entertainment in the world to hide away form that fact.
>>
I live in a civilized country with guaranteed NEETbux, reddit-spacings.
>>
File: NEETblueshade.jpg (108KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
NEETblueshade.jpg
108KB, 409x409px
>Is anyone here unironically proud, let alone satisfied with being a NEET?
Yes
>How the fuck can you cope etc etc
Easily
>I'd be living in a constant state of anxiety knowing
You aren't meant for the NEET life. Too attached to material things.
>oh noo I can't live without my ipod or my car or my house
>you're a shameful burden
u mad?
>>
File: hearing aids.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hearing aids.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>36702881
Give me a job and I'll gladly get off of NEETbux.

>is short
>is disabled
>is white

Whoops, guess I'm unhireable, looks like you're stuck paying taxes for my comfiness. Welp, off to finish Ingobernable on Netflix! See ya! Muahs!
>>
File: 1467179193877.jpg (55KB, 355x353px) Image search: [Google]
1467179193877.jpg
55KB, 355x353px
There's also not enough 'wagecuck' memes, 'NEETbux' dreams and selection bias to cope with it all. Reality always rears it's ugly head.

Half the NEETs on here aren't even NEETs, they just wish they were. The real NEETs aren't gloating but posting depression threads.

I don't know how you can be NEET for 5+ years and keep your sanity.

Rarely are they in it for the long haul. You either die a NEET or you live long enough to see yourself become the wagecuck.
>>
>>36702881
Hey, you know where I can find a job that allows me to be an independent adult and maintain my current lifestyle?

I really do want to get a good job and just live the rest of my days alone.

I refuse to get some shitty job and surrender half of my paycheck for the privilege of putting up with a bunch of normalfags and their BS.
>>
>>36703240

All wagies dream of being NEET. They just don't call it NEET. They call it "Retirement". Wagies shouldn't kid themselves; they all want to be neet. Money is the make or break issue for them.
>>
>>36702881
nah

and really the only ones who are into the NEET life are only enjoying it because they're like 19 years old and are still kids who think it's a vacation.

It's a prison sentence really.

>>36703727

Retirement means that you don't have to worry about your money being taken away from you, as is the case with NEETbucks

They also retire when they're old because there's no point in doing nothing when you're mentally sharp and young and healthy.

Hell some people don't ever really retire. I don't like Trump but I have to at least admire the fact that he's like 76 years old and wears diapers and is now president of the USA. They know that once you stop and slow down, it's a death sentence.
>>
>tfw rust cohle
>>
>>36702881
I would be entirely fine with living a NEET life if I could. It's not like wageslaving give your life any meaning.

Not like it's an option for me though, my parent's don't have much money and I live in a third-world shithole.
>>
File: blueNEET.jpg (111KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
blueNEET.jpg
111KB, 409x409px
>>36703831

Kek, of course the narrative changes once retirement is impossible. In the past, you would retire in order to enjoy your time, now retirement is bad for you! Don't bother saving up wagies! Work work work for mr. shekelstein!

Free time is amazing. And people with more freetime are usually happier.

http://spsp.org/news-center/press-releases/valuing-your-time-more-than-money-linked-to-happiness

Wagecucks have entered a type of self-denial state where working a third of your life and having no retirement options is "good". They'll spin anything as good. You could be pushing rocks up a hill for $1 an hour and they'll laughing quietly "at least I'm not a lazy neet!!!"
>>
>>36703727

Except when people retire, they have earned/saved enough to live comfortably and independently for the remainder of their life. If you wagecuck properly you can retire a millionaire in your early-mid 60s and you don't have to earn six figures to do it. They aren't frantically worrying about how they will be homeless the day after their parents die and they feel accomplished in having a long career.
>>
Holy fuck the reddit spacing meme is real. Just look at this thread
>>
File: 1492205189090.jpg (655KB, 1019x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1492205189090.jpg
655KB, 1019x1285px
Fuck off you wageslaves.

Your are all beta cuck knights who are destructivly overworking yourself to achieve some artificial standard of living made up by women and jews.

Half of you work just cause sake of approval of women, and we all know women are biggest mindless consumers in our society.

For what we spend on women and women spend on themselfs on bullshit like make up, over priced clothes, shoes, dinners and other BS we could easily have society where everyone lives happily and satisfied but I guess stupid normies like to have childish race called materialism I GOT MORE THEN YOU LALALA.
>>
>>36703913
From the article:

> to spend time in more meaningful ways

It doesn't say anything about being a NEET.

NEETs kill themselves because they have meaningless lives and nothing to do.

As a NEET you don't have free time, you only have dead time. You can play old video games or rewatch anime series.
>>
Lol neets at least have some freedom, beeing a wagie sucks
Private business is the master race tho
>>
>>36704008
>that strawman comic
>that aggressive language

This is what hides behind every frogposter.

Go for a walk and get some sunshine and exercise my man.
>>
>>36704068
What freedom do they have?

They have no social life, or social skills, and they spend all of their empty days just posting frogs.
>>
>>36703913
Its called cognitive dissonance, people who rationalize their absolutely awful job in order to try to fool themselfs and others that they are actually happy when they are not.
https://youtu.be/korGK0yGIDo
Here is experiment on that.

Recently I had same experience on McDick jobs.

>manager complains on some trivial detail that I do wrong, threatens me she will send me to boss if she sees me again.
>she leaves, my coworker jumps into crtizing me while they are doing same shit but they are forgiven bcz they are there longer.
>I say I dont give shit if they want to threaten me or fire me because of stupid mistake not going to have stress.
> coworker (she) ask me do I hate my job
> I say: what? Why you ask me? Do you like it?
>she :o o-ofcourse I like it.
>me: no u dont you do it because its only option you have.
She visibly BTFO
>she:I I hade better offer but I refused
> me: so you refuse better job, sounds smart and resonable.
>she: its not all about money.
I just laughed it off
Latter she told boss I was making problem and he called me in office and he saw she was exaggarating, but aniway going to quit this shit job becuase too much deluded normies pretending to like job while being pissed as hell everyday
>>
File: 1489421076751.jpg (58KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1489421076751.jpg
58KB, 722x349px
No Im very ashamed of it and am climbing out

Im technically not a neet these days anymore but still close
>>
>>36704258
>>36703913

You guys do realize that not every job is a McJob right?

Loads of people actually love what they do, and they get paid for it.
>>
File: 1492597640728.png (79KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
1492597640728.png
79KB, 247x246px
>>36704359
Whatever you say big boy. You're the man, the king of the castle. You have it all, a car, a house, a job, everything a man could dream of, right?
>>
>>36704359
Most jobs are downright retarded and most people dont enjoy their job becuase govenrmwnt created too many restrictions (thanks to women) that average joe cant just open his own bussines and tradeyou always have to go to some big corp firm and look form some ass crappy job.
>>
File: neetorbit2.jpg (305KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
neetorbit2.jpg
305KB, 1200x675px
>>36704258

Of course, wagies are obsessed with "work". Even if the "work" in question benefits no one, is mind numbing, and pays like shit.
>a-at least I work!!!!!
Wagecucks literally idolize their own slavery. They'll accept less pay, fewer hours, more dangerous work and never open their mouths to complain. Pathetic 2bh. Wagecucks are also obsessed with wealth and material possessions. This is why most wagecucks are in debt.
>Tfw NEET but I have a higher net worth than millions of wagies
>>
File: the_power_of_meme_magic.jpg (227KB, 724x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the_power_of_meme_magic.jpg
227KB, 724x1200px
>>36704401
>>36704414

I work for a yuge company and I love my job, largely because I get to work from home most of the time so I don't have to deal with normies and I spend half of my work from home shifts playing vidya games or on 4chan. Also helps that the pay and benefits are great and my manager doesn't micromanage me or treat me like a disposable piece of garbage.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.