[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan really is a fascinating place; there is no where else like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: bundy.gif (494KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
bundy.gif
494KB, 350x240px
4chan really is a fascinating place; there is no where else like it. Not only can you have civilised and sophisticated philosophical conversations with asocial friendless basement dwelling neets around the world, but you can also engage in conversations with people about music, video games, movies and politics. And, you can even jerk off. I mean where else can you watch trannys sucking their own dicks and cumming all over their own faces in one thread and also be challenged intellectually in another.
I don't even know how I would explain 4chan to somebody from 30 years ago.
Before discovering 4chan, I never felt like I really belonged. But, since discovering this place 5-6 years ago now, I can safely say, that I feel like I belong here.
However, I am not proud of what this place has become, I feel as if this place has really started to go down hill ever since the Trump fags came along in 2015-16. Despite this, I still come to the site and browse this place for hours every day and I would like to thank you guys for keeping me company. I have never had any friends, you guys are the closest things I have to friends.
>>
Cool story bro, you sound like a fag
>>
>>36702421
No, I am straight. I am guessing you are one of the *TRIGGERED* Trump fags.
>>
So reddit too.
>>
>>36702402
This is the only place where I can socialize. I hate normies and have some form of autism so I don't talk to anyone. This is also the only place with people who share my interests and beliefs. It is truly a wonderful place
>>
File: woah.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>36702402
I agree with you perfectly. I've been here since chanology and I can tell you it's been a wild fucking ride. Truly nowhere else can you have a board dedicated to girls with dicks fucking eachother to a board where lonely young men talk about their problems, to a neo nazi safe haven. 4chan will always be one of the best websites on the internet mainly because of how comfy and intriguing it is. Moot was a faggot, but a genius to create a website like this.
>>
>>36702467
I have never used reddit, although I may consider giving it a try one day.
>>
>>36702502
downvoted (upvote this)
>>
>>36702486
Moot was a one of a kind and the world will never see his likes again
You will come to long for him
>>
>>36702402
Were you wearing your extra fancy fedora when you typed that shit out? Fucking hell.
>>
File: 1476569293420.png (478KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1476569293420.png
478KB, 540x489px
>>36702402
>you can have civilised and sophisticated philosophical conversations with asocial friendless basement dwelling neets around the world
This has never been the case
>>
2004 fag here. I hate you and what the internet has become. Its like a good dnd group got over run by by monoply payers
>>
>>36702402
you`re welcome dude
origoririgigigi
>>
File: usuka.png (357KB, 637x902px) Image search: [Google]
usuka.png
357KB, 637x902px
>>36702538
I kind of do long for him in the end, replying to posts unlike hiroshima ,who does nothing but add a new board every 8 months.The skinny mexican jew is better than hiroshima just because he is the creator of it all, and cared about half chan
>>
>>36702570
I don't understand what you are trying to say to me right now.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.