[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the concepts of chads, normies and betas a universal one?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: teenagers.jpg (152KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
teenagers.jpg
152KB, 424x283px
Is the concepts of chads, normies and betas a universal one? Or is it limited to western society?
>>
It is virgin bullshit.
>>
>>36702433
>t. Brad
>>
>>36702325
In Japan they call normalfags 'riajuu'.
>>
>>36702325
I'm from chile and everyone seems to get along pretty well at uni.
>>
there are always alphas and betas
both of them can be normal people

of course the concept is universal
>>
>>36702325
They're just white western societies filled with faggotry
>>
>>36702325
its the same from the 3rd world shithole where i live
>>
>>36702325
its not the same from the 3rd world shithole where i live
>>
Robots aren't beta we're omega. Betas are still trying.
>>
>>36702325
It seems to stem from the misunderstanding that wolves have "alpha males". They don't. The guy who did the study saying they did made a mistake, he was looking a zoo wolves. He spent the rest of his career trying to correct that mistake but the mistake was louder than the truth. If you think that there's alphas and betas you're just lying to yourself and mimicking animals in captivity. Anyone who uses "I'm a beta" or "fucking chads" as an excuse are literally using it just as an excuse for their own shitty behaviour
>>
>>36702325
That depends. If you mean the cartoonish idea that men are destined and divided into genetic castes then it doesn't even exist in Western society. If you mean the idea that women prefer men who are physically attractive and who possess good social skills or any number of other favorable attributes such as intelligence, material success, passion, ambition, compatible personality, talent or mastery of an art or skill, charm, good sense of humor, steadfastness, fortitude, devotion, competence, or confidence, then yes, it's universal. Everyone, everywhere prefers to mate with people with higher stats, but preferences can vary significantly on what stats they value the most in a potential partner.
>>
File: trapboi.png (249KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
trapboi.png
249KB, 750x1000px
>>36702675
Omega does not exist. There exists only alpha and beta. Anyone who's not an alpha automatically falls into the category of beta. Doesn't matter if you try or not. You can take solace in calling yourself omega since the word beta has a lot of negative connotations to it. But deep down you're a failed beta in the eyes of society. Just like how a failed normie is still a normie you're still a beta
>>
No one seriously uses these terms outside internet losers.
>>
>>36703004
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_(ethology)#Beta_and_omega

It's a real thing. Chads are alpha, normies are betas and robots are omegas.
>>
>>36702325

It is to everyone, survival of the fittest. People that say we are somehow "better" than Animals in that regard are lying their asses off.

>>36702711

Chimps do, big apes have a tribal mentality of accepting your situation, Asians do differ a bit, because they submit to much larger groups in a "drone mentality" way.

>>36703004

Omegas are people that should have died in the wild / exiled.
>>
>>36703004
Actually, he's correct. The original ethological definition of male behavior in a species with male-male competition has been misinterpreted by the internet. Most of the people that the internet considers betas, would be considered omegas, and many of the people that the internet considers alphas would actually be considered betas.

Alphas are the dominant male of a group and for most species, there is only one for a particular group. Their behavior is marked by calm assertiveness and they can seem almost lazily inactive because they tend to move less than anyone else. However, when a threat approaches the group, they are often the first to respond and engage with the threat.

Betas are the males that are actively jockeying for social status. They are neither dominant nor are they submissive, but they compete to establish their position in the pecking order and subsequently behave more dominantly or submissively to others based on that order. They are often the most active of the males. Brad is a beta and he's such a dick because he feels he has something to prove and he's gunning for higher social status. Most of the so-called alpha Chads are actually Brads. Most normies would be considered betas.

Omegas are the males that have largely dropped out of male-male competition because they are too small, too young, too old, or injured. They are submissive to anyone, and in many species, this includes submissiveness to the females. They are often mistreated and scapegoated by others and given the lowest priority when sharing food.

It's still a rather crude distinction and actually belies the social complexity of even wolves and apes, let alone human social dynamics. Of course if you had a nuanced view of human social dynamics, you probably wouldn't be a robot, so I can see why this has become a popular model here.
>>
File: 1475361520401.jpg (97KB, 650x604px) Image search: [Google]
1475361520401.jpg
97KB, 650x604px
>>36703097
>>36703224
I was in denial just like you. But you're a failed beta. Rebranding yourself as the lone exile will make you feel a little beter for the time being but once you accept you're beta you understand a lot more about yourself. If that's what you need to call yourself to go through life then so be it. But you and I are betas who have failed. I compare it to a teenager going "I'm an otaku not a weaboo". omega=beta. The sooner you realize this the sooner you can break down that imaginary wall you put between you and society. You're still part of the system even if you refuse to take part in it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.