[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wish people could just tell each other when they're sexually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg (23KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg
23KB, 450x500px
i wish people could just tell each other when they're sexually attracted to each other and that would be socially acceptable. and like if it's not reciprocated u just go on with your life and if it is you get laid which is cool too. I bet a good amount of you robot virgins would fuck me and I'd fuck a bunch of you too. I just don't get why in real life we have to play all these stupid dating games and can't get right to the "is there a mutual attraction or not" part reeeeeeee
>>
>>36701743
You can do that here. Poast stats/pics/location/contact info?
>>
>>36701771
the location thing is usually the biggest issue for me, i don't have a car and have basically no money for public transport
>>
>>36701743
Everytime one of you faggots larp as females I sage the thread. Stop role playing FAGGOT
>>
>>36701834
That's not something that lasts forever unless you intend to live off autismbux. Also you can find someone with those things so the problem goes away.
>>
>>36701879
pinky swear i'm an actual female but not a very attractive one
>>
>>36701930
Protip: it's all over if you just grab the dick
Fuck off with your easy mode shit
>>
>>36701743
>>36701930
And you live where? Could just be an online thing for the time being.
>>
>i wish people could just tell each other when they're sexually attracted to each other and that would be socially acceptable. and like if it's not reciprocated u just go on with your life and if it is you get laid which is cool too.

This so damn much.
>>
>>36701743
brotip: the reason why things don't work this way is because women profit from having guys liking them without them actually giving a good answer. Attention, favours, money etc..
>>
>>36701743
>tfw when you'd have to decline tens of people every day

naw, i'm fine with letting them dream on, rather than become "that stuck up person"
>>
>>36701743
What do you think tinder is
>>
Literally all you have to do to be attractive as a female is not be fat. Literally all you have to do to not be fat is eat less and go for walks / bike rides. That's it.
>>
>>36702117
massachusetts
i've tried online things but they kinda fuck with me
>>
>>36702214
>i've tried online things but they kinda fuck with me
How so? Shame.
I'd wanna talk and game if you played vidya.
>>
>>36702205
tinder sucks bc I swipe right only on the people whose pics&bios I like but I know all the matches I get are from the people who swipe right on everybody and ruin it for the rest of us
>>
>>36702080
>implying females aren't born knowing this
>>
>>36702271
start relating too much with the people I talk to and get sad bc I will probably never know them irl
don't vidya, sorry
>>
>>36702080
idk if this is easy mode i don't want to see hard mode
>>
>>36702341
If grabbing the sausage is difficult, you may want to consider that you're a lesbian.
>>
at this point im just hoping ill get lucky and somehow bumberfuck my way into a relationship with a qt

i mean, there's no way ill go my whole life alone, r-right?
>>
>>36702341
If you want to get some honest answer without kicking the door in that, make clear you would like some time alone with them. And then be straight forward about it, and give them a way to contact and time to consider it.
Mind you some guys will blab, be sure you can take that heat.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.